Register

web cam masterbation

I remember when yahoo had chat rooms, i would go to rooms and watch men jacking off on webcam, and had contact with a few and jack off on a regular basis via webcam. would love to do that again.

Re: web cam masterbation

Me too if you find something let me know

Checkout www.dick.net it's free and you can go into video chat room, hell everyone jerks off on cam there.

I have never considered myself an exhibitionist but I must admit I was surprised how much fun it is to get seen on cam. The wife and I did a cam show with our bi couple friends one night on AFF and were shocked we had almost 300 viewers from across the globe.

I am a free registered member of gaymeeting.com, which has a video chat that's hosted on menchats.com. You could also register at menchats.com, but it's harder to find the free chat. In short, it's easier to get to the chat through gaymeeting.com. A credit card isn't required to signup, which is a huge plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    I have never considered myself an exhibitionist but I must admit I was surprised how much fun it is to get seen on cam. .
    I guess I am an exhibitionist, but still was surprised probably 18 years ago. I was new to computers then but was learning my way around and did cam stuff with a girl. Met her through what were known back then as the Yahoo Clubs (now Groups). We both had web cams. She showed me her boobs and such. She was quite into it.

We arranged a meet just to talk for the most part. Went to her place and found she had the web cam thing really down with a whole bunch of people watching her. Big long list showing with everyone cheering her on. I dropped my pants and she sucked me off in front of everybody. Got a real kick out of that.

Wanna play with me? ??

Sure - Skype?

Adult Friendfinder has a pretty active live member webcams....

Quote Originally Posted by cannibal4 View Post
    Checkout www.dick.net it's free and you can go into video chat room, hell everyone jerks off on cam there.
    Sadly, dick.net has disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by olmizzou42 View Post
    Sadly, dick.net has disappeared.
    that's bad but i hope dick doesn't disappear that would be very bad for the world

i do the chaturbate thing lonelyboy420 on there