Register

Guess when the chatroom comes back game!

Let us hope that like the other times the chat went down then after a few months, it suddenly came back. So--it has been at least a few months now and I figured that if it is a random thing----it is due to come back on again suddenly.

So----just for fun----why don't we start a little game to see who can guess the closest to the time and date it returns.

My vote:
    Tuesday, Sept 15th

Re: Guess when the chatroom comes back game!

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Let us hope that like the other times the chat went down then after a few months, it suddenly came back. So--it has been at least a few months now and I figured that if it is a random thing----it is due to come back on again suddenly.

So----just for fun----why don't we start a little game to see who can guess the closest to the time and date it returns.

My vote:
    Tuesday, Sept 15th
    You must be really bored, and missing a cyber sex chat room.

My prediction is the 30th of February.
    JEM

My prediction is that it won't return before the site itself crashes into oblivion.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Let's hope Annika is wrong on this one. I'm guessing chat will be back. It's happened 3 or 4 times before. I'll guess October 15th.

The question is why does it come and go, when the site seems to have no management. I bet it comes back, briefly, as it has done.

The first.

It looks like we have a winner!!