Register

Difference between this site and Ashley Madison

Ashlay Madison had 32 million people.24 million men and 8 million women looking to get laid.On this site we for the most part are looking for great cocks to suck and fuck.

Re: Difference between this site and Ashley Madison

Pole Smoker?

Bet there are some in common from both sites....lol

I'm on both. My wife is on AM as well. It was her idea we join there. But apparently were not worth hacking our info... lol

Do we get any points for making the Ashley Madison list?
    Should I feel honored?
    The hardest part is not finding out who we need to be, it is being content with who we are.

Quote Originally Posted by bityme View Post
    Do we get any points for making the Ashley Madison list?
    Should I feel honored?
    No. Joining that site shows how much of a total bottom feeder that's desperate, and how you are someone who has no morals at all since you will help people cheat or are cheating on your "wife".

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    No. Joining that site shows how much of a total bottom feeder that's desperate, and how you are someone who has no morals at all since you will help people cheat or are cheating on your "wife".
    Thank you pole_smoker. I now really feel honored. I have been judged by someone I don't know and have never met or corresponded with and who apparently made their judgment without knowledge of the subject or the people involved. If you bothered to look at the profile information, you might have noticed that the prior post was from a "couple" and did not identify which one of us wrote the post. Ironically, it was the "wife." The sign-up was with the "husband's" knowledge and participation. We are always looking for new friends to share with each other.

It amuses us that you attempt to pass your judgment on a religious basis. Which religion is it that gives you your "morals?" It would be easier to respond if we knew which set of morals you adhere to. Personally, we are not restricted by a set of religious morals guiding our lives. Instead, we are most often guided by the sociological mores of our time.
    Last edited by bityme; Aug 30, 2015 at 5:11 PM.

Thank you pole_smoker. I now really feel honored. I have been judged by someone I don't know and have never met or corresponded with and who apparently made their judgment without knowledge of the subject or the people involved. If you bothered to look at the profile information, you might have noticed that the prior post was from a "couple" and did not identify which one of us wrote the post. Ironically, it was the "wife." The sign-up was with the "husband's" knowledge and participation. We are always looking for new friends to share with each other.

It amuses us that you attempt to pass your judgment on a religious basis. Which religion is it that gives you your "morals?" It would be easier to respond if we knew which set of morals you adhere to. Personally, we are not restricted by a set of religious morals guiding our lives. Instead, we are most often guided by the sociological mores of our time.
    I am not religious. But I have to wonder who would be so desperate as to have sex with two fat, ugly, whore bottom feeders such as you and your 'wife' that are into lying and cheating on each other, and who have multiple STDS and health issues?

Actually, most of the men I have met on this site are married and can't let their wives find out that they are looking for sex here, so the biggest difference I can see is that AM users are at least up front about cheating. Very few bisexuals who are out and ethically non-monogamous.

For myself, I'm not looking for a great cock...just a great guy WITH a cock attached to him to fuck and suck.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHedonic View Post
    Actually, most of the men I have met on this site are married and can't let their wives find out that they are looking for sex here, so the biggest difference I can see is that AM users are at least up front about cheating. Very few bisexuals who are out and ethically non-monogamous.

For myself, I'm not looking for a great cock...just a great guy WITH a cock attached to him to fuck and suck.
    Wasn't the premise of AM the idea that it was all about lying and cheating on your partner/spouse or whoever you were involved with and that by signing up for their site it was all supposed to be kept LOL "a secret" or "discreet" from the other person? So yeah those bottom feeders that signed up for AM were not being up front or honest.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! He is here only to insult and annoy people, use the ignore function and please don't quote him, so is garbage won't be visible, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silvio View Post
    DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!!
    You're actually one of the only few trolls here since you love to stalk/harass me.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Blah Blah Blah

And the horse you rode in on! What no horse? Go screw an Amish virgin for one. I'm sure you got Amish in Ashburn VA.

One or two things similar between this site and AM is that there were a lot more men on both sites. One difference may have been that almost all of the women on AM were set up by AM emails. The women rarely visited the AM site u after joining. I'm not sure about women on this site. There are very few who post and especially now.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    I'm not sure about women on this site. There are very few who post and especially now.
    Yeah, too many rude assholes like me.