Register

Hiding your bi-side from parents or kids

Has anyone hid their sexuality only to find out your parents or kids are bi?

Re: Hiding your bi-side from parents or kids

Did not really hide it yet I ommitted speaking of, drawing attention to it. Found out mom is bisexual. She had suspected. She did not pry and let me express it when ready. It happens.

Not parents or kids, but I did find out a brother- in- law was bi after outing myself to him. To be clear, I don't know that he would openly admit it, or even describe himself as bi, but he was.

I'd known him for years and never mentioned it, except once when really drunk. That sent him running. Some years later he started hanging around the house a lot, mostly for free beer and smokes. Him and another guy that used to come by would often run down homosexuals, at the other guys' starting it. Made me a bit nervous as I'd become fully into guys by then. I never joined in with the gay bashing stuff and in fact would argue against them at times.

But I had the hots for the brother in law and wanted to get into his pants. One day while drinking and talking about sex I told him about myself and that I loved sucking cock. He didn't seem bothered over it and actually agreed to fool around with me, although I never directly propositioned him.

Despite him playing along with the other guy in the gay bashing, I was to find he'd actually done m2m before although he wouldn't elaborate. I also am pretty sure he fooled around with an openly gay guy at work although, again, he wouldn't admit it. Finally, he told me once he'd suggested a mfm threesome with me doing anal on him while he fucked his girlfriend (she wouldn't agree to it).

With that last thing, I'd say there's no question he was bi. I don't know that he'd admit it even to himself. Then again, it's been years since I've seen him so maybe he got a little more into it since then.
    Last edited by fredtyg; Aug 22, 2015 at 1:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fredtyg View Post
    Not parents or kids, but I did find out a brother- in- law was bi after outing myself to him. To be clear, I don't know that he would openly admit it, or even describe himself as bi, but he was.

I'd known him for years and never mentioned it, except once when really drunk. That sent him running. Some years later he started hanging around the house a lot, mostly for free beer and smokes. Him and another guy that used to come by would often run down homosexuals, at the other guys' starting it. Made me a bit nervous as I'd become fully into guys by then. I never joined in with the gay bashing stuff and in fact would argue against them at times.

But I had the hots for the brother in law and wanted to get into his pants. One day while drinking and talking about sex I told him about myself and that I loved sucking cock. He didn't seem bothered over it and actually agreed to fool around with me, although I never directly propositioned him.

Despite him playing along with the other guy in the gay bashing, I was to find he'd actually done m2m before although he wouldn't elaborate. I also am pretty sure he fooled around with an openly gay guy at work although, again, he wouldn't admit it. Finally, he told me once he'd suggested a mfm threesome with me doing anal on him while he fucked his girlfriend (she wouldn't agree to it).

With that last thing, I'd say there's no question he was bi. I don't know that he'd admit it even to himself. Then again, it's been years since I've seen him so maybe he got a little more into it since then.
    Sleeping with family members and propositioning them for sex? Damn you really are a totally desperate bottom feeder.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    I will no longer quote
    your posts, so people like myself (who blocked you) can enjoy their
    block without anyone sharing your drivel.
    Funny you still offer no proof of authority enabling you to judge. Starting to think your kind of human being deserves pity. Let me go find you a nun, I understand they pity people.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Funny you still offer no proof of authority enabling you to judge. Starting to think your kind of human being deserves pity. Let me go find you a nun, I understand they pity people.
    If anyone deserves pity it's you, your "wife", and anyone who has had the unfortunate experience of having had a one-sided relationship with a severely mentally ill grifter such as yourself.

Why would anyone stay closeted, hidden, and be ashamed of telling their parents or children that they're bisexual?

Why would anyone stay closeted, hidden, and be ashamed of telling their parents or children that they're bisexual?
    If u are serious in asking this question because u truly don't understand, then u have no conception of being what u claim to be..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    If u are serious in asking this question because u truly don't understand, then u have no conception of being what u claim to be..
    Whatever. As if anyone is supposed to take anything you write or claim seriously. But you're a lesbian who just pretended to be bisexual, and then faced up to the fact that you're lesbian.

I'm actually bisexual, have always and will always be bisexual, and so is my partner...only both of us have never hidden our sexuality or been ashamed and closeted.

It's not like the people here on this site who are closeted are from places where it's dangerous to be out like various African, Middle Eastern, or Caribbean countries where LGB people are imprisoned, tortured, and executed simply for being out.

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    I will no longer quote
    your posts, so people like myself (who blocked you) can enjoy their
    block without anyone sharing your drivel.
    Attacking me serves no other purpose except further adjudicating the point I made. I know that even if asked you shall not offer proof of your authority to judge others. This is percisely why it is you who needs pitied. Offer the proof of your authority to judge others. You do not do that. You only express pointless attacks.

Understand this clearly. I do not hate you. Hating you would require me to care about you. I see you for all you are here. That is enough for me to decide not to care of you here, or otherwise. Not located that nun for you. Other matters were a bit more pressing.

Whatever. As if anyone is supposed to take anything you write or claim seriously. But you're a lesbian who just pretended to be bisexual, and then faced up to the fact that you're lesbian.

I'm actually bisexual, have always and will always be bisexual, and so is my partner...only both of us have never hidden our sexuality or been ashamed and closeted.

It's not like the people here on this site who are closeted are from places where it's dangerous to be out like various African, Middle Eastern, or Caribbean countries where LGB people are imprisoned, tortured, and executed simply for being out.
    Unlike u I don't accept that sexuality is static and written in stone.. mine changed... it happens...

There are other things to fear than the oppression of state...and other losses to fear than loss of life. There are many reasons people remain closeted and in their minds they are sound reasons. It is a relatively recent thing in both of our countries that same gender sex has become more or less acceptable.. and in the case of men, legal.. there remains much bigotry, and much prejudice. Much h8 from various quarters and adverse discrimination in the workplace, and even within families. Many who are not str8 r killed or maimed because of what they are.. dont tell me there is nothing to fear for any gay or bi person with half a brain in either of our countries... and many str8.. know u r talking through ur arse..

It may not be as severe as in countries where homosexuality is illegal. Where there is state sponsored oppression and often murder.. but in countries where it is legal and we have some protection under the law and in theory equality with the str8 world.. dont u dare tell me or anyone else who is not str8 that we have nothing to fear because of what we are.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

pole_smoker is gay but just wont admit it with his out look on life no woman would want him,

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    pole_smoker is gay but just wont admit it with his out look on life no woman would want him,
    I have had sex with quite a number of women, dated them, and had several as girlfriends in the past before I met my husband, and I am still sexually attracted to both genders as I am bisexual and you are nothing but a biphobic, and homophobic bigoted troll that does not really understand bisexuality at all.

I feel bad for your ex wife and any woman or man that has had the unfortunate experience of having had sex with you.

I put polesmoker on ignore long ago, but others haven't and include his quotes in their answers so I have to see what he says anyway. It disgusts me to see what start out to be serious discussions become arguments with him. He's the Trump/Palin of this site, willing to say anything for attention.
    I would like to comment on this subject if anyone's really interested and can leave that troll out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by olmizzou42 View Post
    I would like to comment on this subject if anyone's really interested and can leave that troll out of it.
    Sounds like a good idea. Please bring the thread back on topic. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by olmizzou42 View Post
    I put polesmoker on ignore long ago, but others haven't and include his quotes in their answers so I have to see what he says anyway. It disgusts me to see what start out to be serious discussions become arguments with him. He's the Trump/Palin of this site, willing to say anything for attention.
    *yawn* More ramblings from yet another cowardly troll that's closeted and who refuses to actually come out and be a man, and be honest to his 'wife" who he claims he loves.

I have had sex with quite a number of women, dated them, and had several as girlfriends in the past before I met my husband, and I am still sexually attracted to both genders as I am bisexual and you are nothing but a biphobic, and homophobic bigoted troll that does not really understand bisexuality at all.

I feel bad for your ex wife and any woman or man that has had the unfortunate experience of having had sex with you.
    hey dont feel bad for my people i have had sex with we all had a GOOD TIME as for my wife she passed on over 5 years ago but the things is you adimit you are married to a ,man thats okay thats what a pole_ smoker is a dick sucker by the way i am not a troll most the the people who dont like me says i am a son of a bitch

hey dont feel bad for my people i have had sex with we all had a GOOD TIME as for my wife she passed on over 5 years ago but the things is you adimit you are married to a ,man thats okay thats what a pole_ smoker is a dick sucker by the way i am not a troll most the the people who dont like me says i am a son of a bitch
    More pathetic homophobic and biphobic trolling from you but you're a bigot. LMAO is what you posted supposed to be an insult or something? I'm bisexual and an actual Kinsey 3 and so is my husband. Quit acting like you have never sucked a man's cock; but you do frequently post about how you love to get fucked and take it up the ass because in your words it:
    Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe
    ...getting fucked makes me feel like a woman...
    There are quite a number of bisexual men who do wind up partnering and even marrying men; but hypocritical bigots like you who are biphobic and practice bisexual erasure think we're "gay" since you have a very limited understanding of bisexuality and are actually quite stupid, bigoted, and ignorant.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Aug 23, 2015 at 10:39 PM.

I came out to one of my sisters a few years ago. She was quite surprised, although she had no problems with it. I only found out last year why; she had experimented with women herself. She still wasn't quite comfortable calling herself bi, though.

Not sure if this addresses the question, but I suspect what you describe happens quite a bit.
    Love of one's country is a beautiful thing. But why should love stop at the border?
    - Pablo Casals

Quote Originally Posted by coyotedude View Post
    * gives the old trickster a big warm hug despite running auto-pilot * Long time. Love and peace to you.

More pathetic homophobic and biphobic trolling from you but you're a bigot. LMAO is what you posted supposed to be an insult or something? I'm bisexual and an actual Kinsey 3 and so is my husband. Quit acting like you have never sucked a man's cock; but you do frequently post about how you love to get fucked and take it up the ass because in your words it:

There are quite a number of bisexual men who do wind up partnering and even marrying men; but hypocritical bigots like you who are biphobic and practice bisexual erasure think we're "gay" since you have a very limited understanding of bisexuality and are actually quite stupid, bigoted, and ignorant.
    as usual you just protest too much i can take a donkey to the ky derby put saddle and jockey on the donkey and call it a racehorse but it is still just a ass just as you are pole_smoker

as usual you just protest too much i can take a donkey to the ky derby put saddle and jockey on the donkey and call it a racehorse but it is still just a ass just as you are pole_smoker
    If you really want to see an ass and biphobic and homophobic bigot go look in the mirror at yourself cornholejoe...if it doesn't break first.

If you really want to see an ass and biphobic and homophobic bigot go look in the mirror at yourself cornholejoe...if it doesn't break first.
    i look in the mirror and see a bisexual man who enjoys men and women right now i am with a woman and having a great time with her all i can say to you is admit who you are

i look in the mirror and see a bisexual man who enjoys men and women right now i am with a woman and having a great time with her all i can say to you is admit who you are
    *yawn* same old biphobic and bigoted song and dance from you. I've told you tons of times I happen to be bisexual and so is my husband; but we're Kinsey 3's or the type of bisexual that can fall in love with both genders unlike you and tenni who are unable to and only have relationships if you call it that, with the opposite gender.

Why besides the fact you're a bigot that does not even understand bisexuality is that difficult for you to get that bisexual men can and do partner and marry men, and be monogamous with each other yet we're still bisexual as someone's sexual orientation does not change.

*yawn* same old biphobic and bigoted song and dance from you. I've told you tons of times I happen to be bisexual and so is my husband; but we're Kinsey 3's or the type of bisexual that can fall in love with both genders unlike you and tenni who are unable to and only have relationships if you call it that, with the opposite gender.

Why besides the fact you're a bigot that does not even understand bisexuality is that difficult for you to get that bisexual men can and do partner and marry men, and be monogamous with each other yet we're still bisexual as someone's sexual orientation does not change.
    well if your happy with who you are then you dont have to justify it with me because i am sure happywith my life

well if your happy with who you are then you dont have to justify it with me because i am sure happywith my life
    I like that reply.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    * gives the old trickster a big warm hug despite running auto-pilot * Long time. Love and peace to you.
    Awww... Thank you! It's been far too long!
    Love of one's country is a beautiful thing. But why should love stop at the border?
    - Pablo Casals

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    I like that reply.
    Me too!
    - Pablo Casals