Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wanting to take more than one load, how many have you had in one day/night?

Ive had 5 guys before, all at different times. Ibe swallowed every time. Every time ive been wanting to take more than one load, and im anxious to know what my limit might be. I was wondering how many you all have taken, and maybe share your experience with us. As for me, I have september 4th a possible day where i can get my multiple load fantasy.

Re: wanting to take more than one load, how many have you had in one day/night?

Are you going to take their cum up your ass?

Or in both your mouth and ass at the same time?

Im an anal virgin but im willing to try that with them if thats what they want. However i dont want any condoms, id want them to unload in me.

I had 12 loads for a birthday...8 boys and two adults....all bareback....it was lovely....

had it from 6 guys in a gangbang 5 in my ass one in my mouth

I had four all in my mouth.. fun night at the ABS..

I was with three guys, one with 7", one with 9" and another with 7.5". I took one load after about 30 min, then the guy with 9" took his turn but couldn't cum. Then the 1st guy with 7" did me again, this was too much for the guy with a inner. He pounded away for close to an hour and it was awesome when he shot his load. The guy with 7.5" found me blindfolded, ass up and still lubed with cum when he walked in the door. It didn't take long, his cock was in me, he was really thick, when he thought I deserved it, he filled me wth a five day load. A couple hours later they all did me again. It never hurt, I was a bit sore and that night my friend the first guy made love to me gently. We both fell asleep after he dumped his last load. He was still in me. I had cum inside me for most of eight hours, at times it was a mixed cocktail one of them must have gave me another load while I was asleep. I think it was the 9" cock. My ass was sore and ached for 3 days. They didn't let me clean up. I left leaking cum and went home to my wife still leaking cum.

I took 8 maybe 9 loads, the jury is still out on that one. He must of drove his inner 10 " deep because I felt like I was stretched to the max in the morning. He was smiling and asked me how my ass felt? I didn't lay there, I helped most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by garygary891 View Post
    I was with three guys, one with 7", one with 9" and another with 7.5". I took one load after about 30 min, then the guy with 9" took his turn but couldn't cum. Then the 1st guy with 7" did me again, this was too much for the guy with a inner. He pounded away for close to an hour and it was awesome when he shot his load. The guy with 7.5" found me blindfolded, ass up and still lubed with cum when he walked in the door. It didn't take long, his cock was in me, he was really thick, when he thought I deserved it, he filled me wth a five day load. A couple hours later they all did me again. It never hurt, I was a bit sore and that night my friend the first guy made love to me gently. We both fell asleep after he dumped his last load. He was still in me. I had cum inside me for most of eight hours, at times it was a mixed cocktail one of them must have gave me another load while I was asleep. I think it was the 9" cock. My ass was sore and ached for 3 days. They didn't let me clean up. I left leaking cum and went home to my wife still leaking cum.

I took 8 maybe 9 loads, the jury is still out on that one. He must of drove his inner 10 " deep because I felt like I was stretched to the max in the morning. He was smiling and asked me how my ass felt? I didn't lay there, I helped most of them.
    Could your wife tell you had been fucked up the ass since she could smell the cum dripping from your ass? Or did she eat the cum out of your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by jammgb944 View Post
    Ive had 5 guys before, all at different times. Ibe swallowed every time. Every time ive been wanting to take more than one load, and im anxious to know what my limit might be. I was wondering how many you all have taken, and maybe share your experience with us. As for me, I have september 4th a possible day where i can get my multiple load fantasy.
    …I know I’ve had 9 more or less at once…possibly 10 maybe 11…

I have been known to visit the local abs and twice I have managed to obtain 9 loads. For some reason, I feel good about that.

I've sucked 2 loads out 1 right after another then a third guy a half hour later.

On a roadtrip back from the Southwest years ago I stopped at a motel for the evening, got a first floor room near the ice machine etc. It was hot so I only had jeans on and on my way back to the room, passed a window with the curtains open. In that room were 4 guys also shirtless sitting around drinking beers. I nodded as I passed by and one of them came to the door and invited me in. Once there after some small talk, one guy dialed in the dirty movie channel and we were all watching some girls giving blowjobs etc. Well, one thing led to another and the guy sitting next to me slid his shorts off to start playing with himself. I decided to go for it and lowered my head to start giving him some oral. He moaned in pleasure and his buddies all shed their pants and waited their turn. I blew all four that night, swallowed two, spit one and let one cum on my chest. I would love to do it again.

A couple of years ago when I finally gave into my bi urges I sucked off 10 guys at a glory hole during a long lunch.

I once took six loads on a row at an abs. I had been in a glory hole booth waiting for about 45 minutes but no one else showed up. When I left the booth there was a man standing in the hallway. He rubbed his crotch and I nodded and turned to enter a booth but he stopped me and said that if I wanted his cock I had to suck him right there. I figured that since it was so slow that day to go for it. I dropped to my knees right there in the hallway and he wasted no time in shoving his cock in my mouth, grabbing my head and face fucking me. After a couple of minutes I noticed movement off to the side and realised that there was another guy standing there stroking his cock as he watched us. After a couple of minutes the other guy approached us and began rubbing his cock on my cheec. The guy in mouth started fucking my mouth faster until he shoved it all the way in and held my head there until he shot his load down my throat.

as soon as he pulled out the other guy stepped in front of me and before I could even catch my breath, he stuffed his cock down my throat and began furiously fucking my mouth.

by the time that it was all over three more guys showed up and took their turn as well, each of them cumming down my throat. The guy who started it all was ready to go again only this time as he was pumping my mouth he said that since I was such a cup slot he was going to make me look like one. After a few more strokes he pulled out and shot his load all over my face.

as I was leaving the store the girl behind the counter said "that was quite a performance" as she turned a monitor my way so that I could see the the arcade hallway in which I had just gotten face fucked multiple times.

my twin brother and I would get together and play, usually in lingerie or jocks and our goal was to make each other cum 4 times, usually in each other's mouth but at least one in each other's ass. We'd also take a shower together and get bonus for sucking or jerking each other off too. Regardless, it was always a lot of fun, we'd go 4-6 weeks in between each session but by 6 weeks we were so fucking horny to do all the lewd and pent up desires with each other our cocks would be dripping in our panties!

Several years ago I went to an adult theater hoping to suck some cock. When I sat down the crowd was sparse and for an hour or so nothing happened. Then a guy came in and sat next to me and said suck my cock, which I happily did. This attracted a small crowd and after the first unloaded in my mouth, his cock was quickly replaced by another. The second guy came very quickly and it was a big load most I swallowed, but some leaked out onto my chin. The third guy said leave it there and was in mouth. He came a bit in mouth but most on my face. Three more cocks unloaded in my mouth, so I swallowed six loads. By then I was exhausted and had lots of cum in my belly. I loved it and have been back several times but never matched the 6 that day .

Quote Originally Posted by cslutt View Post
    my twin brother and I would get together and play, usually in lingerie or jocks and our goal was to make each other cum 4 times, usually in each other's mouth but at least one in each other's ass. We'd also take a shower together and get bonus for sucking or jerking each other off too. Regardless, it was always a lot of fun, we'd go 4-6 weeks in between each session but by 6 weeks we were so fucking horny to do all the lewd and pent up desires with each other our cocks would be dripping in our panties!
    That's fucked up and disgusting. But who knows if it really even happened? But the fact you think about your brother that way, and have or want to sexually abuse each other is sick.

It has been a lot of years but my first time even touching another man My late wife had set a 4 day party up which included a sailing trip to Catalina Island. There were 3 other couples. After a lot of coaxing from It let it happen. After I did I was into it In the four days I took no less 20 loads anally and another 10 or so orally. In 45 days went from never having thought about being with another man to loving cocks.

A local guy from this area, older than me, but man can he get it up and cum. Took three loads from him one day, within an hour. Sure wish I could meet him again.

From another male, just one load in a day. Still don't have that much experiences under my belt. On the other hand, the most I have had in one day was 45 loads; I saved them up in the freezer, thawed and slowly heated on the stove top to maintain its consistency. Sipped some, but kept the last mouthful in my mouth as I jerked off and swallowed as as I came. Added one additional fresh load down my throat, making it 46.

Love this thread. I don't visit ABS or theaters locally, but want to try one out of town some time. I played with a gay couple one afternoon, and sucked both of them twice, so that's four loads. A couple of days ago I sucked two loads from one of my regular buds in the afternoon, and another from another friend in the evening. A friend is working to set up a little party for me with several guys, and I can't wait for that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamout81 View Post
    From another male, just one load in a day. Still don't have that much experiences under my belt. On the other hand, the most I have had in one day was 45 loads; I saved them up in the freezer, thawed and slowly heated on the stove top to maintain its consistency. Sipped some, but kept the last mouthful in my mouth as I jerked off and swallowed as as I came. Added one additional fresh load down my throat, making it 46.
    Based on what this thread is about none of those count as they would have to be swallowed directly from a cock, or shot up your ass, and eating your own does not count.

Y
    Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Based on what this thread is about none of those count as they would have to be swallowed directly from a cock, or shot up your ass, and eating your own does not count.
    You mean based on the common responses to the thread, but technically speaking, it is only asks about mutltiple loads in one day, does not specify what yout are suggesting, so no need for you to troll and get nitpicky about your subjective interpretation of the question, when I answered the question within the parameters it was framed around. Good day.

seven was the most from one guy in a day, and from our group was 5 guys and a few of them did it more than once. fun times as a ten growing up. them country boys loved to fuck.

Yesterday I went to the adult book store got to suck of 6 guys all gave me their cum My record is 8 when I was a teen sucked off 8 of my friends one day on a bet lined them up by size from 12 inches to 4.5 I was glad I took the smalles last first time I had sucked him he was joining our suck club took me 20 min to get him off but it was worth the wait he gave me ten big loads of thick cum but I swallowed it all from then on I always tried to get him when we would pair off to suck at the club

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    That's fucked up and disgusting. But who knows if it really even happened? But the fact you think about your brother that way, and have or want to sexually abuse each other is sick.
    It doesn't say how old they were and speaking for my self I played with several different cousins when I was younger because we lived in the country and we trusted each other not to tell. An older male cousin got me started when I was around 6 and I had no clue, barely remember it. Played with others growing up on camp outs, etc. It all stopped when I was 16 and met my 1st girl friend. What is sick or abuse to one may not be to 2 kids experimenting. I really enjoy reading all the threads and often get very hot reading. I have always lived by the rule as long as no one is forced and no one gets hurt. For those adults who take advantage of any kid I totally agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by kinkylittledick View Post
    It doesn't say how old they were and speaking for my self I played with several different cousins when I was younger because we lived in the country and we trusted each other not to tell. An older male cousin got me started when I was around 6 and I had no clue, barely remember it. Played with others growing up on camp outs, etc. It all stopped when I was 16 and met my 1st girl friend. What is sick or abuse to one may not be to 2 kids experimenting. I really enjoy reading all the threads and often get very hot reading. I have always lived by the rule as long as no one is forced and no one gets hurt. For those adults who take advantage of any kid I totally agree with you.
    That's disturbing and fucked up that your cousin sexually abused you that way from a young age, and yes people are sexually abused by peers, so called "friends" and even family members.

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", that "we both wanted it", "it was consensual", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of your family's lines all had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love or respect in anyone's family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.

Quote Originally Posted by kinkylittledick View Post
    In my experience, guys (and girls) who played before puberty, and shortly after, are very sexual in a pure, direct way. Often they played, without knowing anything about "SEX", because it felt very, very good, and that sexuality continues into later life. When there are unequal power relationships, like adults and children, it can lead to big problems, but when it happens with kids, without guilt, the biggest difficulty is that it can be addictive--but so can masturbation.

3 married guys in one day, all at diff times

the first time I sucked a coworkers cock one evening I ran into him shopping We were going for coffee and I ended up sucking his cock not only that but he shot a load in my mouth three time before becoming soft It's a night to remmber. A one an only time.