Register

Thumbs up Is Bisexual Couple Dating Freaky?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swinger.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	122.8 KB 
ID:	37721More and more bisexual couples are seeking threesome or foursome hookups through online dating sites nowadays.
    They do enjoy the experiences of swinger or something more crazy.
    Is it freaky? Could you accept this kind of dating game?
    For more details, you could check out http://www.couplesdating.org/freaky-...ouples-dating/

Re: Is Bisexual Couple Dating Freaky?

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Thank you for offering information. Would you care for some information in exchange?

Me and my girl want yo try with another women

Two years ago, my wife and I spent our Valentine's Day weekend with another bi couple in a hotel in downtown Indy. We did a nice dinner in the hotel's restaurant, and then jumped into bed with them. I sucked cock, ate snatch, and fucked his wife. He sucked my cock, ate my wife, and fucked her good. I ate his creampie. The girls played together, licked and tongued each other's clits, and made out together all night long.

Not expecting to be able to top that Valentine's Day, I was surprised when my wife this year found a way to take it a step further. My sexy little hotwife hooked up with an MF couple without me to give him his first FFM experience. The girls played together while he fucked them both. They sent my wife back to me via Uber with a full pussy for me to eat their creampie and slide into the sloppy seconds to reclaim her.

I've posted pics that they texted to me from this night on http://Swing-Bi.com. Here's just one of them...

Yeah, I suppose you could say that bi couples-play is freaky... Freaky HAWT!
    Last edited by Nauti Rogue; Apr 30, 2016 at 8:18 AM.

I DID I WOULD. DID I SAY IT WAS THE BEST TWO YEARS OF MY LIFE, SHE MOVED AWAY. WHEN THIS HAPPENED I LOOKED LIKE YOU GUYS AS DID SHE. NOT SO MUCH ANY MORE BUT EVERYTHING STILL WORKS, JUST MISSING A LIKE MINDED DEGENERATE.
    Never let the adults know what you are doing...