Register

Hands, fingers and eyes

This is mostly for those who want nothing else to do with the rest of the man but to only suck his cock. But anyone can answer.

When sucking his cock and besides stroking his shaft and fondling his balls do you also feel around the rest of his body like reach around with both hands grib his ass cheeks and pull him more into your mouth, feel his stomach/abs and chest or finger his butthole to arouse him even more?

When licking and sucking do you look into his eyes to see the pleasure he is enjoying that you are giving him or to show him the great pleasure you very pleased with him in your mouth to give such pleasure?

Re: Hands, fingers and eyes

Yes to all those things! If the situation is right there's also full naked body contact and slow, wet, tongue tangling kissing.

Open ended questions get simple open ended responses from me. It depends, on a lot of various factors. These questions address a meager few.

Does the lover appreciate such action?

Have I known them long enough to know?

Is the mood right?

Will it genuinely enhance or detract the experience?

How?

Why?

I understand the question posed was inclined toward no strings attached sex. Noting that, hopefully there would be a little background context, subtext even in such an experience. These would come into play I think. Ergo, it depends is about as best a response I could offer honestly.

hey void if i asked you the time of day would you have to tell me how to make a watch

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    hey void if i asked you the time of day would you have to tell me how to make a watch
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    No, I'd look at the sun and/or moon, make a quick estimate. Don't wear a watch or use cellphones. Unless, I'm near a clock and really too bothered to know, don't look at clocks either.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    This is mostly for those who want nothing else to do with the rest of the man but to only suck his cock. But anyone can answer.

When sucking his cock and besides stroking his shaft and fondling his balls do you also feel around the rest of his body like reach around with both hands grib his ass cheeks and pull him more into your mouth, feel his stomach/abs and chest or finger his butthole to arouse him even more?

When licking and sucking do you look into his eyes to see the pleasure he is enjoying that you are giving him or to show him the great pleasure you very pleased with him in your mouth to give such pleasure?

I like a good combination of sucking & mouth fucking when I'm down in front of a guy. Once that moaning starts to progress to thrusting his hips, you bet I grab his ass cheeks, pull him into me and encourage it, especially if his rhythm is in sync with mine. Hottest time of the encounter.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    I like a good combination of sucking & mouth fucking when I'm down in front of a guy. Once that moaning starts to progress to thrusting his hips, you bet I grab his ass cheeks, pull him into me and encourage it, especially if his rhythm is in sync with mine. Hottest time of the encounter.

Ha! Sorry for the hang time between. Was not quite sure where I had leaped off for a little. I had split myself into thirds then doubled over the past few days to do some other stuff. Back and and read this.

Go you! Go you!

I'm with Olmizzou42. I enjoy everything 2 (or more) men can do in bed, except for anal sex. I prefer men who are not afraid to kiss and be intimate and even romantic leading up to mutual cockworship. However, not all men are not into those things like I am. If I am with a man who isn't into kissing and hot body contact/foreplay, I concentrate on licking and sucking his cock and balls until he cums. I like to get a double handful of his asscheeks and help him facefuck me if I am on my knees. I will usually ask him before we start if he likes his nipples played with or lightly pinched as I do. If he does, I will reach up to do that to him as I am sucking him. I do also love to look into a man's eyes as I do him or as he does me. I enjoy eye contact with women as well.

…yes…it’s only natural to grab the guy you’re sucking by the butt and pull him forward…it’s also natural to fondle his balls…some guys like you to rub their chest…some even like their nipples played with…to test the water…so to speak…I let my hands slide up his body…if I see response I escalate my hand work…

My man loves nipple stimulation. I reserve that for when I want him to orgasm, because it triggers it every time. Before that I also take his balls in my mouth and treat them with love. After, orgasm, I finish him off grabbing his butt pulling him forward until my nose is pressed in his belly while I suck and massage the length of his dick, from balls to head with my tongue and throat muscles. Through out, I use my hands to fondle his balls while I suck his dick. He likes to enjoy sex with the lights set low and eyes half closed. I enjoy watching the subtle changes of his facial expressions that tell me what I need to do next.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Open ended questions get simple open ended responses from me. It depends, on a lot of various factors. These questions address a meager few.

Does the lover appreciate such action?

Have I known them long enough to know?

Is the mood right?

Will it genuinely enhance or detract the experience?

How?

Why?

I understand the question posed was inclined toward no strings attached sex. Noting that, hopefully there would be a little background context, subtext even in such an experience. These would come into play I think. Ergo, it depends is about as best a response I could offer honestly.
    Really the question I really want to know is about eye contact. I mean for a lot of guys (like myself) it's only about the cock and the cock alone and making eye contact would make it more than that. Sure it's a natural thing to do unless it takes place at a glory hole then there is nothing to worry about. But also a glory hole almost seems a little unnatural. I like to use my hands and feel around and grab. And sure that could also make it seem a bit more but eye contact seems to be more intimate.

Note: I have not sucked a cock.

Basically does it become more than just the cock at that point or is it always more than just the cock?

Basically does it become more than just the cock at that point or is it always more than just the cock?
    This is one of those open ended kind of question / discussions. There's
    not any absolutes. It is up those engaged at the moment.

For some it is all about the cock and the cock only. There is nothing
    at all wrong or right in that. For others it may be about more than
    the cock, they may want to enjoy polite company with a man, embracing,
    cuddling. There is nothing at all wrong or right in this, either.

Then you have a group of folks who can enjoy either of the two ways
    discussed above, and it all depends on a variety of factors. It could be
    for instance I just want to suck you dry, bolt out the door. Or, I may
    want to suck you but want you sucking back, maybe want to sit and enjoy
    some tea together. It would be according to my mood, your mood, time,
    familiarity.

I know without absolutes it seems I side step or do not answer your
    question. Apologies for that. It truly though is an open ended, it
    depends
    kind of question, which can only get an it depends kind of
    answer. What I can tell you is that if you're enjoying it, check and
    see if it feels right. If it does, keep on keeping on and enjoy. If it
    doesn't, stop and get away from it. That's about the best absolute I can
    offer, that and there's not any wrong or right way, or much else as far
    as absolutes.

Usually, if I sense absolutes I walk away slowly. Absolutes usually
    imply judgment, conflict, drama. I do not need any more of any of those
    in life. So, I sneak away by walking away slowly. Terry Pratchette gave
    us that lovely kernel of advice.

Apologies if bold emphasis was a bit much. Thought it could only
    help though.
    Last edited by void(); Oct 13, 2015 at 8:33 PM.

That all makes sense void. All of those factor in. I am looking at it like when I go down on a girl and I look into her eyes I am letting her know it is about her and not just her pussy. And if I were to go down on a guy would I look at him in his eyes and it feel awkward because all I would want my focus on is the cock.

The cock to me is the attraction but like I mentioned above a gloryhole wouldn't seem natural.

I don't know. These are just open thoughts and I may never know for myself.

What say those that do it only for the cock and nothing else?