Register

ever did ass to mouth

have any of you guys or gals took it in the ass or pussy and the guy pulled it out and finished off in your mouth

Re: ever did ass to mouth

reason i asked used to have a women i would fuck and before i would shoot my load she wanted me to pull it out and she would finish me off in her mouth

I have done that lots of times; have a guy fuck my ass and finish him off by sucking him to climax.

Wifey used to love it when we would fuck like rabbits and I would pull out to cum in her eager mouth, she loved the combination taste of her love juices mixed with my creamy cum.

Slut wife does. I've sucked a cock right out of an ass and one day plan to receive it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    have any of you guys or gals took it in the ass or pussy and the guy pulled it out and finished off in your mouth
    ...yes..

think you know old friend ! what the answer to that is in my case

Yes, quite often actually! I love the feel of a hard cock in me and I love tasting hot cum!
    But I'm always clean cause I do enema prior to getting dick.

Yes, I love to do this, but I always make sure that I am good and clean. I love to have my partner shoot his cum deep inside me then, when he pulls out, I lick his cock clean of his cum and my ass juices.

Yup... my fuck buddy gets off on that. And I love it, so... he fucks my ass hard & fast until he's near to cumming, then flips me onto my back and climbs up over my face and basically fucks my face until he cums down my throat. I've cummed a few times like this without touching myself! I'm very fastidious about anal cleanliness before sex, so I can just relax and enjoy it. The first time I let him do it like this he came almost as soon as his cock touched my lips!

Been there, done that! Only with my ex hubby though.
    Actually I discovered my botty didn't taste all that bad .........

Now in my new persona, botty play is still very prevalent - but no actual atm.

Quote Originally Posted by innaminka View Post
    Been there, done that! Only with my ex hubby though.
    Actually I discovered my botty didn't taste all that bad .........

Now in my new persona, botty play is still very prevalent - but no actual atm.
    That's disgusting that you ate your own shit, and that other people here are into this or have done it before.

An anus is not 'clean' even if you put water up there or wash with soap and water.

Love doing it..so naughty

I have taken from my ass to my mouth many times. The first time I was forced to when the guy grabbed my hair and put my mouth on his cock when he pulled out and I liked it so much because it pleased him that I have done it for many men after that time. It has also pleased all the men that I have done it for.

We do it quite often. I love having her suck my cock after it's been in her holes. I like having it done to me too.

Personally, it's not for me, but I can certainly understand why it can be a turn-on for some.
    Last edited by SilkyHoseLover; Aug 12, 2015 at 10:11 AM.

Ass to mouth, pussy to mouth and pussy to ass is all fun and very exciting, but ass to pussy is not recomended, high probability of urinary infecction for the woman, been there a few times... beware

Yes both giving and receiving