Register

Last visit to the nude beach

Last time I went to the beach I wore a small yellow g string, as I came out of the water it was see through and had a nice bulge due to my cock ring.
    I got back to my towel just at the start of the dunes and only 10 metres away a guy was being fucked up the arse doggie style. I got closer and pulled
    my dick out, another guy was also there with a hard cock. I thought we would all have a bit of fun, but unfortunately two women walking along the beach spooked the guy fucking and he pulled his condom covered cock out of guys bum and we broke up not to meet again. I was left to put my suntan oil to good use with a sloppy wank. Hopefully next time I go I may have more luck. What goes on at your beach?

Re: Last visit to the nude beach

Very hot. I need to visit Australia !!

Men wearing thongs and micro bikinis at Illinois state beach near Zion, Illinois. Anybody go there?

Quote Originally Posted by j4u42 View Post
    Men wearing thongs and micro bikinis at Illinois state beach near Zion, Illinois. Anybody go there?
    Anyplace for nudity???

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    Very hot. I need to visit Australia !!
    Aussies do not want you sexually, or to see you naked.

pole_smoker. G/Day from down under. I would call you an arse hole but even they have a use.

Kutag, That's a very witty one liner!! Thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Aussies do not want you sexually, or to see you naked.
    As usual, you comment on something you know nothing about you fucking asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by kutag View Post
    pole_smoker. G/Day from down under. I would call you an arse hole but even they have a use.
    Thanks friend. On behalf of the USA, I apologize that Pole_smoker exists and is an American.

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    Thanks friend. On behalf of the USA, I apologize that Pole_smoker exists and is an American.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!! That troll is not your "friend" or "mate", and the Aussies and even mostly everyone else here in the United States does not want your idiotic, and desperate closeted mouth or ass.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Aug 8, 2015 at 2:04 PM.