Register

What the fuck is a bro job?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mason-...ushpmg00000050

Okay, identify as you will at the end of the day. I have no problem with that, it's your life. Buuuuut, call it what it is, you sucked your bro's cock. You aren't immune then to same sex activity, no matter if you want to retain your white bread, heteronormative little mindset. Call it what you will, you had a less than straight moment.
    Last edited by 2bi2Bboring; Aug 1, 2015 at 12:43 AM.

Re: What the fuck is a bro job?

it's 1 thing if ur not sure & ur experementing to find urself. but if u choose to do it because u like to do it & u enjoyed it......if that makes u oriented to guys, ur oriented to guys. not that u can't also be oriented to women too. in some sense i agree everybody should have to come out not just people who aren't str8. i resent heterosexuality is assumed. but then again sexuality is complex & it can be hard to describe alot of people. so just let people find who they like & respect each other & stay out of each other's way.

My irritation with the article is that the premise that any same sex activity makes you gay, ignoring - or, should I say erasing, Bisexuality. Yes, identify as you will, but being "straight" but enjoying "bro-sex" is Bisexual activity at its core. It's not gay. Denying that Bisexuality exists is a problem, and that's what the article attempts to do.

Meh, they're just in denial or even closeted/down low bisexual and gay men.

Quote Originally Posted by djones View Post
    My irritation with the article is that the premise that any same sex activity makes you gay, ignoring - or, should I say erasing, Bisexuality. Yes, identify as you will, but being "straight" but enjoying "bro-sex" is Bisexual activity at its core. It's not gay. Denying that Bisexuality exists is a problem, and that's what the article attempts to do.
    There are a lot of gay men who like having this sex with men or what you call LOL "bro sex".

Quote Originally Posted by djones View Post
    Maybe the point is to discern that sexuality is purely fluid and thus irrelevant as an issue. Similar was expressed by Morgan Freeman in an interview for 60 Minnutes. He was asked how to solve the issue of racism.

"Don't talk about it."

Many folks suggested this was racism in itself. They seem to miss the point, if it's no longer discussed, it holds no power. Without power the issue wastes away and dies, becomes not an issue. Racism ceases to exist at that point. Maybe the article is attempting the same with issue of sexual inequalities, derogatory bull and such.

Of course, I may be seeing it differently or even in full error. It will be what it'll be.

i think if we're gonna use labels & u are a guy & u get sexual pleasure from putting a penis in ur mouth u can not use the label heterosexual. but i'm not a fan of labels at least in the longrun cause they definately do not tell the whole story. even if u use a scale those might not be too accurate either, if u ask questions about specific aspects of ur orientation it can get complex & the more accurate u wanna get the more absurd & meaningless that scale will be.

This would definitely qualify on the Kinsey scale as a 1, incidentally homosexual. This is a bit of rose colored glasses, seeing yourself as straight when you're handing out blowjobs in the shower is not heterosexual behavior. There is a sense of denial involved here, sucking cocks in the shower, bro or not, is still sucking cocks in the shower. In any other context we'd be saying, right on dude, getting your freak on in the country club/gym locker room is a daring sexual feat, but it's definitely NOT heterosexual behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bi2Bboring View Post
    This would definitely qualify on the Kinsey scale as a 1, incidentally homosexual. This is a bit of rose colored glasses, seeing yourself as straight when you're handing out blowjobs in the shower is not heterosexual behavior. There is a sense of denial involved here, sucking cocks in the shower, bro or not, is still sucking cocks in the shower. In any other context we'd be saying, right on dude, getting your freak on in the country club/gym locker room is a daring sexual feat, but it's definitely NOT heterosexual behavior.

You're spot on 2bi2.

But I will say, rose colored glasses notwithstanding, how each of us identify ourselves TO OURSELVES is up to us as individuals. The labels of gay, straight, bi or whatever don't really matter in self identification now do they? It's in the process of explaining who we are to others where labels come in. If one is inclined to explain to another who and what he or she "is" and claim heterosexuality if they occasionally enjoy sucking cocks in the shower, is being much less than forthcoming or...yes ...living with denial...lots and lots of it.

Sounds like fun...just isn't heterosexual.