Register

Am I bisexual or do I just have homosexual tendencies?

I'm 20 years old (male ofc) and I've given my first blowjob when I was 13 or so (aside from being molested and then enjoying it later on). Let me tell you a little more about my self. I am a fairly fit male, I don't act girly at all I have a strong masculine personality, I've always been that "hard tough guy". I dress like a guy, I talk like a guy in a deep voice no lisp. (I don't mean to offend people who are like this I'm just listing my personality). I've had girlfriends, fallen in love, got heart broken, had sex with women, etc. I plan on being married to a woman some day and have kids, etc. So I am basically romantically and sexually attracted to women where as men I'm only attracted to them sexually and the only sexual thing I will do to a man will give him a blowjob or let him give me a blowjob. I've tried having a boyfriend, didn't work. I even tried kissing a guy romantically and it didn't work.

So why am I basically only attracted to the male penis? Not even that, I AM ADDICTED to sucking cock I love it I don't know why I do sometimes I wish I wasn't like this because everyone thinks im straight in my family other than my cousin who knows im bi and a few close people at work. Other than that I am completely in the closet.

But why do I only like sucking cock? I love it as much as eating pussy, equally! Yet when I do a guy from behind I'll get off and everything just because I'm always really really horny. But I've had a guy do me from behind and I don't like it. I only like sucking dick.

SO why am I like this? Society makes me feel like I'm a fucked up person because everyone assumes im straight because of my personality so if people where to find out I love sucking cock their reaction would be "WTF that's nasty nigga, you got problems, get away faggot".

Sorry for the rambling but I'm just really confused of my sexual orientation.

Re: Am I bisexual or do I just have homosexual tendencies?

Quote Originally Posted by Ggod1995 View Post
    I'm 20 years old (male ofc) and I've given my first blowjob when I was 13 or so (aside from being molested and then enjoying it later on). Let me tell you a little more about my self. I am a fairly fit male, I don't act girly at all I have a strong masculine personality, I've always been that "hard tough guy". I dress like a guy, I talk like a guy in a deep voice no lisp. (I don't mean to offend people who are like this I'm just listing my personality). I've had girlfriends, fallen in love, got heart broken, had sex with women, etc. I plan on being married to a woman some day and have kids, etc. So I am basically romantically and sexually attracted to women where as men I'm only attracted to them sexually and the only sexual thing I will do to a man will give him a blowjob or let him give me a blowjob. I've tried having a boyfriend, didn't work. I even tried kissing a guy romantically and it didn't work.

So why am I basically only attracted to the male penis? Not even that, I AM ADDICTED to sucking cock I love it I don't know why I do sometimes I wish I wasn't like this because everyone thinks im straight in my family other than my cousin who knows im bi and a few close people at work. Other than that I am completely in the closet.

But why do I only like sucking cock? I love it as much as eating pussy, equally! Yet when I do a guy from behind I'll get off and everything just because I'm always really really horny. But I've had a guy do me from behind and I don't like it. I only like sucking dick.

SO why am I like this? Society makes me feel like I'm a fucked up person because everyone assumes im straight because of my personality so if people where to find out I love sucking cock their reaction would be "WTF that's nasty nigga, you got problems, get away faggot".

Sorry for the rambling but I'm just really confused of my sexual orientation.
    You're bisexual.

That's fucked up that someone did molest you, whoever did that is sick and should be in jail or prison.

well congratulations for trying things out, alot of guys don't have the courage to try dating another guy or take it up the butt much less trying things with a guy. u really put urself out there & went pretty far in finding things out about urself, for that u have got my respect. so ur interest doesn't go beyond blowjobs, that's cool. that's the limit of ur interests. which is perfectly fine. aside from exploring what impact getting molested had on ur life, which is something u really should look into, i would rather enjoy oral with a guy than question why i like it. forget what society says it's fucked up anyways. i accept u but my acceptance doesn't matter, it's all upto u. be considerate of others but do what works for u, what feels right for u. and don't worry about it making sense. sexuality is too complex to explain in a few sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    well congratulations for trying things out, alot of guys don't have the courage to try dating another guy or take it up the butt much less trying things with a guy. u really put urself out there & went pretty far in finding things out about urself, for that u have got my respect. so ur interest doesn't go beyond blowjobs, that's cool. that's the limit of ur interests. which is perfectly fine. aside from exploring what impact getting molested had on ur life, which is something u really should look into, i would rather enjoy oral with a guy than question why i like it. forget what society says it's fucked up anyways. i accept u but my acceptance doesn't matter, it's all upto u. be considerate of others but do what works for u, what feels right for u. and don't worry about it making sense. sexuality is too complex to explain in a few sentences.
    Wow! Well said and holding a potent truth. Everyone ought to try living to their best or highest right. Allowing for that, no one is the same, each has to make their way. Nice response.

Need to go catch a derailed train, train of thought that is, or maybe I need somebody to erm, something to do. Am told I think too much. "I think while I'm thinking and think I'm thinking wrong, or was it right?" *LOL with a zany smirk*

Unofficial Community Leader

I'm also one of those bi guys that only gets into sucking cock. Based on my experiences, guys like us are somewhat of a minority in the community. I've had lots of potential partners change their minds about hooking up when they discover that although I'm very up front about it from the onset. Some guys are just thick-headed & can't read with comprehension which leads to wasted time & frustration.

Just so happens, I had a very hot, spontaneous, unexpected encounter with a guy your age this past spring. He's the youngest I've had and one of the best. Also a good looking, studly young guy. And a very nice personality. Very appreciative & courteous when he left.

Good luck with your exploration. You might want to consider " thinking outside the box" and someday hooking up with an older guy.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I would say you are most certainly bisexual as the definition is being sexually interested in both guys and girls. I don't think it matters what your specific limits to guy sex are.

Having written that, I wouldn't get too carried away with how you label yourself. You can end up going around in circles doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Some guys are just thick-headed ...
    *holds up hand* Numbskull also works at times, bird brain, la la land mayor could also apply. *chuckling heartily and gives pepper a gentle friendly hug* Popping in and then running off. Worked outside a bit today. Soup bell is knelling. Good seeing you still around, you old codger. *grinning and chuckling*

Unofficial Community Leader

Good to see you back also, * returning hug!* We've got sort of a history here. Know Darkeyes will be glad to see you back also.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Ggod1995, you can be whatever you want to be. It's a smorgasbord in the bi world, and if you like the beef stroganoff, so be it! A word of advice though, please? Don't get too caught up in the opinions about your bi-ness expressed in the overly masculine world portrayed by the people around you presently. A lot of it is bravado, a lot of it comes from ignorance. If your world doesn't portray you, change your outlook so it does portray you. That may take changing friends, neighborhoods, maybe even cities.
    Live YOUR life, not what someone else dictates through derogatory attitudes and comments. So what, you stuck dicks. There are a lot worse things you can do than sucking a dick. There are plenty of people who would love for you to suck their dicks. Why worry about haters when there are lovers? Sucking dicks is not a crime any more. Sucking dicks doesn't make you less masculine, or less of a man, or less of a Football fan, or less in any other way. Actually more than half the population sucks dicks, it's only stingy old haters that don't. Let 'em hate! You live, enjoy, fuck like a God!

Might I say welcome, we don't have many young black men in the forum. Enjoy!
    Last edited by 2bi2Bboring; Aug 1, 2015 at 4:01 AM.

Thumbs up Re: Am I bisexual or do I just have homosexual tendencies?

Quote Originally Posted by 2bi2Bboring View Post
    Ggod1995, you can be whatever you want to be. It's a smorgasbord in the bi world, and if you like the beef stroganoff, so be it! A word of advice though, please? Don't get too caught up in the opinions about your bi-ness expressed in the overly masculine world portrayed by the people around you presently. A lot of it is bravado, a lot of it comes from ignorance. If your world doesn't portray you, change your outlook so it does portray you. That may take changing friends, neighborhoods, maybe even cities.
    Live YOUR life, not what someone else dictates through derogatory attitudes and comments. So what, you stuck dicks. There are a lot worse things you can do than sucking a dick. There are plenty of people who would love for you to suck their dicks. Why worry about haters when there are lovers? Sucking dicks is not a crime any more. Sucking dicks doesn't make you less masculine, or less of a man, or less of a Football fan, or less in any other way. Actually more than half the population sucks dicks, it's only stingy old haters that don't. Let 'em hate! You live, enjoy, fuck like a God!

Might I say welcome, we don't have many young black men in the forum. Enjoy!
    thank u for this! we desparately need more people with this attitude. fortunately i think things are changing in society for the better

I agree with not labeling yourself. I was also molested at a young age but have overcome it. I love women I always have. It is just that I have an overwhelming desire to suck a cock. Maybe even be fucked by someone if it's feels right. I have been done with a strapon by my wife and liked it. I have had a couple now jobs over the years by men and enjoyed it. I consider myself bisexual because I like both or think I will.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bi2Bboring View Post
    Live YOUR life, not what someone else dictates through derogatory attitudes and comments.
    "And it's going, going, gone ... outta de park! Home Run Grand Slam! The Stadium is in pandemonium, pure pandemonium I tell youse!"

Way to bring the point home there. Thank you.

Can only highlight a few relevant points.

1. No one else sees what you alone see.

2. No one else may make a choice for you, one that is your choice.

3. You cannot make a choice for me or anyone else, only a choice for yourself.

4. Anyone suggesting contrary of these points is fuck all insane, run away, far far away from them. They are evil incarnate and not worth knowing.

5. Control is humanity's most deceptive illusion, chaos teaches us how arrogant we are to think we could ever have full control or dominion. People suggesting contrary to these points seek control, not only of themselves but everyone else. Avoid these people, chose your own path and live by your own highest right, so long as you do no harm to others, and yes that's a tough path to follow.

6. It's well worth all the scars, bumps, lumps, aggravations, frustrations. You meet like souled folks along the way and inspire one another in love. We shall win and fear will perish.

Apologies if this sounds militant, preachy. Not meant as such. It's meant to convey hope. Learned a long while back to have peace, you do not fight. That in itself is a choice, possibly the greatest choice one makes.

Welcome home, if you'll choose having us.
    Last edited by void(); Aug 1, 2015 at 10:38 AM.