Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Need Older Men

Re: Need Older Men

I've always been attracted to intelligent people. So a young bisexual physicist with a kinky girl friend would be a dream cum true.

physics gives me a hadron
    Last edited by Country Guy; Aug 8, 2015 at 10:21 AM.

i think this is the right place to share ur new experiances, feelings, etc. u better believe i will be writing about my 1st experiance with a guy here, to share my happiness. plus i will probably be more confused than i am now so i will need ur guy's support lol.

* waits for his monitor to materialize again * Think that story melted it. Thank you for sharing. Please continue if desire so.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i think this is the right place to share ur new experiances, feelings, etc. u better believe i will be writing about my 1st experiance with a guy here, to share my happiness. plus i will probably be more confused than i am now so i will need ur guy's support lol.
    Got a cure for confusion over here.

Lets get to know each other. You can read my Profile, I am of the pinstripe type and also very horny and wanting to please a young lad such as yourself. You have to be intelligent and educated, and enjoying the better things in life. Non smoking of course, d/d free as I am. I am married so that may interfere with your criteria for a lover. I am into French kissing (chemistry being there) love to suck sensitive nipples and your throbbing cock, then that delicious legs over shoulders entry to massage your g spot and make you cum over and over. Love the young being able to cum several times. Please write on way or the other. I use my wife's email because of recently being hacked and had to close. I am nanabeth34 and at yh. thanks geo

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Got a cure for confusion over here.
    appreciate it....but also looking for a cure for m-m virginity

appreciate it....but also looking for a cure for m-m virginity
    Same cure for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Country Guy View Post
    Groan....

Unofficial Community Leader

Your second story aroused me .You seem to be adapting to m/m sex very quickly, completely giving yourself up to it 100%.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Young
    You seem naive. I think that you are being used but you are enjoying it for now. It is an adventure.
    You may be absolutely correct, but I have to admit that I really enjoyed it and it gave me wonderful satisfaction sucking other men's cocks.
    I have to admit that if I am being used, then I wouldn't mind more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Country Guy View Post
    I've always been attracted to intelligent people. So a young bisexual physicist with a kinky girl friend would be a dream cum true.

You brought a smile to my face with that eloquent post. Thanks.

I will be looking forward so much to reading of your experience. Don't be long before you post it. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Your second story aroused me .You seem to be adapting to m/m sex very quickly, completely giving yourself up to it 100%.
    Thank you! After waiting for such a long time to get sucking men's cocks, I am delighted to give myself to it 100%. It was a very satisfying experience and after the first cock I sucked and swallowed, I just wanted more and more. If this is what bi-sexuality brings me, then I will be a happy person. But I have to say that Robin and I told me that they have so much more to introduce me to, provided I am willing to go along with them. Can I take this opportunity to thank you Pepperjack for your support on this site.

Guys!!!
    I will post my experience of next Wednesday night after I have been back to the bar with Robin. By the way, he seems to be somewhat protective of me. I hope he doesn't get the impression he owns me. I will be on my guard.
    After that I will post of the goings-on at Robin and Ann's apartment on Tues. 18th August, when Patricia and I go back for more sexy activities.

could mean he's possesive of u, but i tend to think he's just looking out for u. i know if i was with an 18 yo who' s starting out, my instinct would be to lookout for them & make sure they don't get hurt. but do tell us of ur adventures next wednesday. i like to hear how ur progressing plus i should take notes for my own exploration. by the way i have absolutely nothing planned so who knows when i will have my 1st experiance. still hopefull

Quote Originally Posted by young&ready View Post
    Guys!!!
    I will post my experience of next Wednesday night after I have been back to the bar with Robin. By the way, he seems to be somewhat protective of me. I hope he doesn't get the impression he owns me. I will be on my guard.
    After that I will post of the goings-on at Robin and Ann's apartment on Tues. 18th August, when Patricia and I go back for more sexy activities.
    It does sound like he's possessive of you. Watch out! This is not a good thing at all, especially in a bar. Just go and sleep and hook up with whatever men you want since it's not like you're married to him or the woman.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Aug 10, 2015 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    It does sound like he's possessive of you. Watch out! This is not a good thing at all, especially in a bar. Just go and sleep and hook up with whatever men you want since it's not like you're married to him or the woman.
    Thanks for that positive advice. I will certainly take it on board. I certainly will begin to spread my body around , taking the utmost precaution.
    I would love to go through life with as many bi-married partners and bi single men as possible. But I like your two words, "Watch out"!

Sorry for the delay in telling of my visit back to Robin and Ann's apartment last week.
    Patricia and I arrived with just our casual clothing, but when we went inside Ann was sitting only dressed in her negligee and high-heel shoes.
    Robin was sitting in just a pair of shorts. Ann motioned to me to sit down beside her which I did. Lovely glasses of chilled white wine were passed around. Patricia was sitting on the floor with Robin and they were already caressing each other. Ann took my hand and placed it on her tits over her negligee. What a fantastic sexy feeling that was. She went straight to my cock through my shorts. I had no underpants on as Robin had told me a few weeks earlier never to wear them when I went out for sex fun. She opened the fly of them and exposed my cock. My hand went inside to feel the flesh of her tits. Then she was kissing me. God, my head was in a sexual spin by now.
    I don't know what the other two got up to as I was so engrossed in the increasing sexual thrills I was experiencing with Ann. Before long we were both naked and she lay back with her legs opened. "Go on, fuck me"! So I immediately got my cock into her cunt and started slowly fucking her. Next I felt something wet at my ass-hole and it was Patricia sucking on it. That was a massive awakening to me as I had not experienced that from a woman before. I can't remember all the little details of what went on after that, but Ann asked me to fuck her doggy-style. While I was fucking her, her husband must have got down underneath her because as my cock came out in the backward stroke, he took it into his mouth and I fucked his mouth for a few strokes. Then my cock went back into Ann. This alternated for a little while. Then for some reason the fucking stopped. I lay on my back and Patricia sucked on my cock while Ann sucked Patricia's cunt.
    Then Ann asked me, "Have you ever been fucked?" I shook my head and was a little nervous at this stage. She asked if I would like to try it. On reflection, she was setting me up for her husband Robin. I said ok, but please be very gentle with me. She said she would ensure it was as gentle as possible. She then said that she would prepare me. She got some cold lubrication and began to massage it into my ass and ass-hole. While she was doing this Patricia was giving me the most beautiful kiss, exploring my mouth with her tongue. It wasn't long until I was in a sexual frenzy with the fantastic feelings I was getting. She said she would insert a finger and it was a lovely feeling. She pushed it in and out for a short time. Then said I am going to put two fingers in. This was a little uncomfortable at first, but I soon got used to it and it began feeling good. With her fingers fucking me and Patricia kissing me and fondling my cock, I was getting beyond caring what happened next.
    Ann then told me to get on all fours, which I did. She then said I was about to get my first cock up me. She would slowly push me back on to Robin's cock. She pushed me back ever so gently and I felt the pressure mounting against my ass-hole. Then it suddenly went in, ever so slowly, but the pain was great. I screamed and she stopped pushing me back on to it. We were positioned like this for a few minutes, then she said that we would go a little further. My god it was tight, it had my hole spread like never before and still some pain. A few more minutes and she pushed me forward and out came Robin's cock. "Take it easy and we will try again", she said. So we went through the same procedure a few more times until his cock was going up into me with little or no pain. Then she must have handed me over to her husband to give me my first full fuck.
    I have to admit he was ever so gentle with me, taking very slow, but lengthy strokes. It was beginning to feel really good. Then my brain went into overdrive. I am being fucked by a man for the first time!!! God, I always wanted this and now it is happening. The feelings and the filthy thoughts I was getting were driving me insane with lust and depravity. Every stroke was turning me on even more.
    Then I felt a mouth on my cock. It was my friend Patricia, sucking my cock at the same time I was being fucked. But for some reason I couldn't get my cock hard enough. It just seemed impossible with a cock up me. I can't understand why.
    It must have taken about 10 - 15 minutes until Robin came up me. He started to curse and swear that his was the first cock to fuck me and cum up me. To be truthful, I could only feel the thrusts of his cock and the twitches of it as he cum up me. I never felt the cum shoot into me. It was only when he withdrew his cock that I felt the trickle of cum oozing out.
    I was more that exhausted. I lay and watched Ann and Patricia have lesbian sex together and loved their screams of orgasm. That really turned me on until I had a rampant cock. Ann then sucked me off, swallowing my cum.
    It was a great night. I have lost my virginity. The more I think of that night and the thrills experienced, the more I want.
    We have agreed to meet again in two weeks.
    as we were leaving and Ann kissed me, she whispered in my ear, "Have you ever been dressed as a girl"? I looked at her with a quizzical look and she just smiled and said, "You'll love it, you are that type of guy".
    I don't know what to really expect, but hope it is as thrilling as my first time being fucked. I know one thing, it will not be my last time.
    Will post my next experience later.
    Guy's give me your comments please. I know I am being used, but it is such a sexy feeling having men and women use my body for their sexual desires. I really need to know if you recommend me continuing with this scenario. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Quote Originally Posted by young&ready View Post
    Sorry for the delay in telling of my visit back to Robin and Ann's apartment last week.
    Patricia and I arrived with just our casual clothing, but when we went inside Ann was sitting only dressed in her negligee and high-heel shoes.
    Robin was sitting in just a pair of shorts. Ann motioned to me to sit down beside her which I did. Lovely glasses of chilled white wine were passed around. Patricia was sitting on the floor with Robin and they were already caressing each other. Ann took my hand and placed it on her tits over her negligee. What a fantastic sexy feeling that was. She went straight to my cock through my shorts. I had no underpants on as Robin had told me a few weeks earlier never to wear them when I went out for sex fun. She opened the fly of them and exposed my cock. My hand went inside to feel the flesh of her tits. Then she was kissing me. God, my head was in a sexual spin by now.
    I don't know what the other two got up to as I was so engrossed in the increasing sexual thrills I was experiencing with Ann. Before long we were both naked and she lay back with her legs opened. "Go on, fuck me"! So I immediately got my cock into her cunt and started slowly fucking her. Next I felt something wet at my ass-hole and it was Patricia sucking on it. That was a massive awakening to me as I had not experienced that from a woman before. I can't remember all the little details of what went on after that, but Ann asked me to fuck her doggy-style. While I was fucking her, her husband must have got down underneath her because as my cock came out in the backward stroke, he took it into his mouth and I fucked his mouth for a few strokes. Then my cock went back into Ann. This alternated for a little while. Then for some reason the fucking stopped. I lay on my back and Patricia sucked on my cock while Ann sucked Patricia's cunt.
    Then Ann asked me, "Have you ever been fucked?" I shook my head and was a little nervous at this stage. She asked if I would like to try it. On reflection, she was setting me up for her husband Robin. I said ok, but please be very gentle with me. She said she would ensure it was as gentle as possible. She then said that she would prepare me. She got some cold lubrication and began to massage it into my ass and ass-hole. While she was doing this Patricia was giving me the most beautiful kiss, exploring my mouth with her tongue. It wasn't long until I was in a sexual frenzy with the fantastic feelings I was getting. She said she would insert a finger and it was a lovely feeling. She pushed it in and out for a short time. Then said I am going to put two fingers in. This was a little uncomfortable at first, but I soon got used to it and it began feeling good. With her fingers fucking me and Patricia kissing me and fondling my cock, I was getting beyond caring what happened next.
    Ann then told me to get on all fours, which I did. She then said I was about to get my first cock up me. She would slowly push me back on to Robin's cock. She pushed me back ever so gently and I felt the pressure mounting against my ass-hole. Then it suddenly went in, ever so slowly, but the pain was great. I screamed and she stopped pushing me back on to it. We were positioned like this for a few minutes, then she said that we would go a little further. My god it was tight, it had my hole spread like never before and still some pain. A few more minutes and she pushed me forward and out came Robin's cock. "Take it easy and we will try again", she said. So we went through the same procedure a few more times until his cock was going up into me with little or no pain. Then she must have handed me over to her husband to give me my first full fuck.
    I have to admit he was ever so gentle with me, taking very slow, but lengthy strokes. It was beginning to feel really good. Then my brain went into overdrive. I am being fucked by a man for the first time!!! God, I always wanted this and now it is happening. The feelings and the filthy thoughts I was getting were driving me insane with lust and depravity. Every stroke was turning me on even more.
    Then I felt a mouth on my cock. It was my friend Patricia, sucking my cock at the same time I was being fucked. But for some reason I couldn't get my cock hard enough. It just seemed impossible with a cock up me. I can't understand why.
    It must have taken about 10 - 15 minutes until Robin came up me. He started to curse and swear that his was the first cock to fuck me and cum up me. To be truthful, I could only feel the thrusts of his cock and the twitches of it as he cum up me. I never felt the cum shoot into me. It was only when he withdrew his cock that I felt the trickle of cum oozing out.
    I was more that exhausted. I lay and watched Ann and Patricia have lesbian sex together and loved their screams of orgasm. That really turned me on until I had a rampant cock. Ann then sucked me off, swallowing my cum.
    It was a great night. I have lost my virginity. The more I think of that night and the thrills experienced, the more I want.
    We have agreed to meet again in two weeks.
    as we were leaving and Ann kissed me, she whispered in my ear, "Have you ever been dressed as a girl"? I looked at her with a quizzical look and she just smiled and said, "You'll love it, you are that type of guy".
    I don't know what to really expect, but hope it is as thrilling as my first time being fucked. I know one thing, it will not be my last time.
    Will post my next experience later.
    Guy's give me your comments please. I know I am being used, but it is such a sexy feeling having men and women use my body for their sexual desires. I really need to know if you recommend me continuing with this scenario. Thanks for taking the time to read.
    You should get fucked by multiple men all at once in the same night and let them fill up your ass with cum.

congratulations! it's so cool u got to experiance this! all of u seem to be having tons of fun with each other i see no reason why u shouldn't continue & explore ur sexuality........but i'll say it again please be carefull!!!! practice safe sex!

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    You should get fucked by multiple men all at once in the same night and let them fill up your ass with cum.
    That comment is a real turn-on for me. That is where I want to get to eventually. But I think I need to get my body used to having cocks penetrate me, so that they slide in with little or no resistance. At the moment it is rather tight, but still exciting to feel it up inside me.
    Omg you are pushing me in the right direction.

congratulations! it's so cool u got to experiance this! all of u seem to be having tons of fun with each other i see no reason why u shouldn't continue & explore ur sexuality........but i'll say it again please be carefull!!!! practice safe sex!
    Do you mean using a condom??? I think it is safe with this married couple not to use a condom. Also my married girlfriend is safe. With what this couple have been indicating, they have other married friends they would like to introduce me to. At the moment I love the feel and taste of cum and want to experience loads of it. If it ever came to strangers then I would insist on condoms. Then again, maybe I have such a lot to learn and need to be more discerning.
    I really appreciate your advice. Thank you!!!

Guys, I went out today and bought two vibrators. One is smooth and medium sized and the other is in the shape of a large cock.
    I am going to use them to get my ass-hole accustomed to penetration so that men's cocks can slide in beautifully easy.
    I tried the smooth one this afternoon and with lube it went in very easily. I switched it on and the feeling was nice until I hit a spot [seems a special spot] where the excitement was overpowering. It was at the cock side of my ass-hole and it drove me mad with lust. I keep pressing it on that spot and it gets better and better the longer I press there. What a cum I had after the session.

To Young and Ready--if you have not figured it out by now---don't pay a lick of attention to Pole Smoker----he is a nasty, cranky ass bastard who loves to spread his misery around by "raining on everyone's parade."

If he wasn't such a pain in the ass, you would almost have to feel sorry for him in his misery---notice I do say "almost." I do feel sorry for those who live around him in the real world. If he is like this to those he knows "out there"--he surely cannot be a very pleasant person to be anywhere near.

I imagine him being that person every family seems to have---a crazy and cantankerous uncle that when he comes to some family gathering and he gets wound up with whatever he fixates on, everyone rolls their eyes and goes "oh god, there he goes again!!" LOL

Good luck with your sexual explorations. Do play safe of course. Good luck and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    To Young and Ready--if you have not figured it out by now---don't pay a lick of attention to Pole Smoker----he is a nasty, cranky ass bastard who loves to spread his misery around by "raining on everyone's parade."

If he wasn't such a pain in the ass, you would almost have to feel sorry for him in his misery---notice I do say "almost." I do feel sorry for those who live around him in the real world. If he is like this to those he knows "out there"--he surely cannot be a very pleasant person to be anywhere near.

I imagine him being that person every family seems to have---a crazy and cantankerous uncle that when he comes to some family gathering and he gets wound up with whatever he fixates on, everyone rolls their eyes and goes "oh god, there he goes again!!" LOL

Good luck with your sexual explorations. Do play safe of course. Good luck and have fun.
    You don't even know me. You're a troll and hater, and everything that you accuse me of being is something that you are and what you're doing.

But you're one of the few haters/trolls that stalk and obsess about me on this site. Get a life..oh wait that's not going to happen for you.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Aug 27, 2015 at 11:39 PM.

Last night Patricia and I were back at Robin and Ann's home. When we arrived there I was shocked to find Ann dressed only in panties, bra, stockings and heels. For her age she looked stunning and most desirable. She got me to sit on the sofa between her and Patricia and after a couple of glasses of lovely cold white wine, she asked me if I would like to be dressed like her. I have to admit that I was a little embarrassed. Never thought I would be, but I was. I hesitated and then said "I suppose so!!!" On reflection it was a rather silly response as I had a strong desire to be dressed as a girl for some time. She leaned over and kissed me rather passionately. It is amazing how relaxed we had all become in each other's company. Patricia started fondling my chest inside my shirt and my cock got immediately hard. Ann put her hand down and groped my cock through my trousers. The kiss suddenly became an object of pure lust for me.
    After a few minutes Ann invited Patricia and I to come upstairs. We went up to her bedroom and there on the bed lay an array of female underwear, skirts, high heeled shoes, & stockings. She asked me to stand against the wall for Patricia and her to undress me. Wow, that undressing was the sexiest thing I had experienced with women. It excited me to find myself totally naked, with a rampant cock, standing there in front of them. Ann said she was going to shave the hairs from off my legs. Said she wanted me to look really feminine. So she did as I stood there.
    Afterwards she said that she was going to put the female clothing on me and asked Patricia "to keep me excited" as she did so. Patricia gently sucked on my nipples which drives me insane.
    First Ann put on a pair of sheer black stockings. The feeling those gave me had my head spinning with desire for more sexy clothing. I had no idea the feeling stockings would give me. It was electrifying. When I gently rubbed my legs together the stockings gave me immense sexual pleasure. Next she put on panties, lovely frilly ones. I think they were just a size too big, but the feeling of the soft silky material added to the pleasure I was experiencing. Patricia fondled my cock through them and I was now in a sexual daze. I had reached the point where I was beginning to feel really feminine. It is a gorgeous feeling, as I am sure many on this site already know. Ann proceeded to fit me with a bra which had some fake tits inserted. then she tried on a few pairs of black high heeled shoes, to get the size right. [I later discovered that she had a wardrobe full of different sizes of female attire which they used with their bi-friends over the years. Omg I was with the right crowd].
    Then she applied make-up which took ages and ages. She put three different layers of whatever on my face, which had it finish with a lovely tan colour. That with eye make-up and lipstick was just thrilling to feel on my face. Then she finished me off with a lovely auburn wig which was shoulder length.
    Patricia and her took me to the full length mirror and I couldn't believe what I saw. If I had met that image in the street I would not have recognised it as myself. Fuck me, I was horny looking at myself, I looked like a girl, I felt like a girl, I was a girl. I remember distinctly thinking "I need a man or men. I am a girl and I hope Robin desires me like this. I need him".
    I asked Ann, "Do you think Robin will want me"? She said, "Not only Robin, but us all. We are all bi and you are now a girl"!!! God, I felt fucking great. My head was swimming with desire, I wanted lots of men to see me like this, I wanted them lusting after me. I was on fire sexually.
    We went downstairs and Robin just stood open-mouthed, looking me up and down. Then he got his cock out and started rubbing himself. He came over and kissed me passionately as he undressed. The two women were exploring my body through all the sexy clothing. I was lost in a sea of sexual fervour. I can't find the right words to explain it. As I write this my head is spinning with the lust I still experience from last night.
    Please forgive my lack of control.
    Of course I ended up between them all, each woman sucking my cock, each woman having me fuck them dressed as I was, but best of all I was fucked deliciously by Robin. I am glad I bought those vibrators and used them to loosen up my ass-hole, because with some lube, his cock went in so easily and it kept sliding in and out with no pain whatsoever. He shot his load up me and then I couldn't believe what happened next.
    His wife came up behind me and put her mouth to my ass-hole and for about 3 or 4 minutes kept sucking his cum out of me. That was a fucking great feeling which excited me even further. She must have held the cum in her mouth because she went over and kissed Patricia and I found out later that she deposited her husband cum, which had been up my ass, in Patricia's mouth. Ann then sucked me off and then kissed me, and shared my cum with me. I had never tasted my own cum before. It was delicious and I just swallowed it.
    Last night, I made it to where I had always wanted to be. The uncontrollable desires I had had for ages were finally satisfied. I knew I was bi-sexual all along but could not prove it. Now I had not only proven it, but had found the sexual pleasure I lusted after. Robin and Ann told me that they have many friends, who in turn have many friends, and if Patricia and I would like to join their groups, we would be very welcome. They advised that they are all 50+ and some of their friends know about me and Patricia, and would love to meet us. They said it would be far better involved with a large widened group which will be safe and which needs a young man. Apparently they have been wanting a younger person for quite some time.
    In a couple of weeks we go back and they have said that another bi-couple will join in. I think that will be fun and probably learn a lot more about bi-sexual activities. Fuck me again and again. I can't take all this in, but it is truly happening, and I want and need more.

Awesome experience! Many of us here would love to have that happen to us.

And, you're so young, just getting started! If you don't burn yourself out, you're going to have a wonderful life! Enjoy -- and always be nice...

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    Awesome experience! Many of us here would love to have that happen to us.

And, you're so young, just getting started! If you don't burn yourself out, you're going to have a wonderful life! Enjoy -- and always be nice...
    Thank you, thank you, "sikyhoselover" for those lovely encouraging words. As you probably guess, I am in a sexual daze today with my cock still rampant. I have wanked myself off twice already with thoughts of last night and I have an insatiable desire to do it all again and again. I know I will, but can't really wait for it. This has got me with a thrilling lustful filthy depraved desire.
    I know it is not depraved, but that is how I feel right at this moment and I don't want to lose the feeling, I want it fucking satisfied.
    I know you are right, there is no turning back now, I have got the taste and the lust for it and I must have it satisfied. I hope I get hundreds, if not thousands of men during my life time. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!