Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Older Men

Need Older Men

Please do not write me off because I am only 18years old. My sexual experience in the past two years have been with older mature women, who know how to seduce a young lad. I have never fucked a young lady of my own age.
    I feel that much older experienced men would be the best to introduce me to the pleasures of bi-sexuality. I have had for some time an uncontrollable desire for sex with both men and women.
    Have any members had similar desires like me and found their sexual introduction to bi-sex through much older men?
    If so, would you be prepared to assist me by writing your experiences, both good or bad. I want to be careful that I don't do anything I may regret. [Regrets do not include becoming fully bi-sexual].
    Thanks in advance for any help given. By the way, there is nothing that will offend me. Please give me it all and keep my interest in bi-sexuality alive and rampant.

Re: Need Older Men

I don't think I regret any of my past guy to guy encounters. If I have any regrets it's that I didn't become comfortable with my sexuality earlier. That caused me to shy away from other guy encounters I might have had, thus giving me my second regret: that I didn't take advantage of all the guy to guy opportunities I had when I was younger.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by young&ready View Post
    Please do not write me off because I am only 18years old. My sexual experience in the past two years have been with older mature women, who know how to seduce a young lad. I have never fucked a young lady of my own age.
    I feel that much older experienced men would be the best to introduce me to the pleasures of bi-sexuality. I have had for some time an uncontrollable desire for sex with both men and women.
    Have any members had similar desires like me and found their sexual introduction to bi-sex through much older men?
    If so, would you be prepared to assist me by writing your experiences, both good or bad. I want to be careful that I don't do anything I may regret. [Regrets do not include becoming fully bi-sexual].
    Thanks in advance for any help given. By the way, there is nothing that will offend me. Please give me it all and keep my interest in bi-sexuality alive and rampant.
    You both turn me on & frustrate me. What I would give to have you living in my town!

My thinking is, you must be a really attractive young guy if older women are seducing you. I recently had a very hot encounter with a good looking 20yo. An 18 yo would be the fulfillment of a fantasy for me because it was at that age I had my first sexual encounter with an older man.

Nature has been kind to me. I've always been perceived as a physically attractive guy. I can still attract considerably younger women and gl young studs like the one I just mentioned. So, I prefer younger guys for several reasons but most notably because I can get them.

You might just be the subject of a masturbating fantasy for awhile.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

More than one fantasy, Pepperjack!

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    You both turn me on & frustrate me. What I would give to have you living in my town!

My thinking is, you must be a really attractive young guy if older women are seducing you. I recently had a very hot encounter with a good looking 20yo. An 18 yo would be the fulfillment of a fantasy for me because it was at that age I had my first sexual encounter with an older man.

Nature has been kind to me. I've always been perceived as a physically attractive guy. I can still attract considerably younger women and gl young studs like the one I just mentioned. So, I prefer younger guys for several reasons but most notably because I can get them.

Yes at 18 you were first on your knees as a turned out punk bitch boi in prison, and took it in the mouth and ass as multiple mens' prison bitch/submissive, and you knew your role in life and sex.

Seriously? You don't even know what the other guy looks like. What if he's fat or obese, and only gets old dried up snatch since those women are desperate?
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jul 31, 2015 at 9:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Yes at 18 you were first on your knees as a turned out punk bitch boi in prison, and took it in the mouth and ass as multiple mens' prison bitch/submissive, and you knew your role in life and sex.

Seriously? You don't even know what the other guy looks like. What if he's fat or obese, and only gets old dried up snatch since those women are desperate?
    Please guys, I came looking for help from your experiences. I am not fat/obese, I am a healthy fit young 18year old. The woman who first seduced me was a neighbour, who was cheating on her husband with other men. She introduced me to a few of her friends who fancied sex with me. They were delicious looking mature women who were all sexually active with men. They were good to me and taught me many great sexual practices. I think that is why I have this strong desire for older men.

Thank you for your lovely comments. I wish I lived close to you. I think you could teach me a lot about sex with men. You excite me by wanting me as an 18 year old and I would love to have you enjoying my body in whatever way you so desired. I wouldn't stop you from doing anything with me, as long as you were gentle initially and treated me with care. I have never yet had my cock sucked by a man and needless to say I have never been fucked by a man. But I need it and I want it so badly and iI think you would be ideal as the first guy to take my anal virginity.
    Please, please, fantasise about me and I will do the same about you and enjoy a great wanking session and cum loads.

I think you'll do fine. As far as old men, there's no shortage of them.

Quote Originally Posted by young&ready View Post
    Please guys, I came looking for help from your experiences. I am not fat/obese, I am a healthy fit young 18year old. The woman who first seduced me was a neighbour, who was cheating on her husband with other men. She introduced me to a few of her friends who fancied sex with me. They were delicious looking mature women who were all sexually active with men. They were good to me and taught me many great sexual practices. I think that is why I have this strong desire for older men.
    riiiiiiiiight. Then why did you help your puta neighbor cheat on her poor husband?

If you were really serious about finding a sexual partner you would not be posting on this message board about your sex fantasies, or telling random people to masturbate over you; but you would be on other sites or going out in person to LGBT bars or places to meet bisexual and gay men and meeting men in person. There are a lot of places like that in Spain, especially where you're from in Costa del sol.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Aug 1, 2015 at 3:13 PM.

Hi Young

I think that you are already bisexual based on what you wrote. Are you asking about sex with a man and a woman at the same time?...an older man and older woman at the same time?...or having sex with men and women?

Realizing that English may not be your first language, you refer to bi sex you may mean same sex (with your own gender)

Recently, I have had a few younger men ask me to be the first guy that they have same sex. I would never have wanted that at age 18 or 21 etc. to have sex with an older person. The younger men state that they do not know exactly why but they want to be with older men. The experience and gentle love making that an older man may be more willing to take part in may be a good introduction.

I guess everyone has their own desires. Your desires seem to be focused on older (experienced) men and women. I hope that it goes well for you. Have fun!

Have you met the ignore button? If you go to the person's profile page you will see an ignore feature (add to ignore list0. It helps on this site to use it as the site is presently non moderated.
    Last edited by tenni; Aug 1, 2015 at 3:01 PM.

Trolly_poley strikes again! Please explain how him taking it in the ass and sucking dick is different than you taking it in the ass from your husband?
    Last edited by 2bi2Bboring; Aug 1, 2015 at 4:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bi2Bboring View Post
    Trolly_poley strikes again
    LMAO!!!!!!! Nope I'm not trolling. Just being honest about pepperjack. PJ is a coward, hypocrite, insane vindictive troll, and loves to be submissive on his knees to men.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bi2Bboring View Post
    Trolly_poley strikes again! Please explain how him taking it in the ass and sucking dick is different than you taking it in the ass from your husband?
    In the first place, it's a completely absurd false accusation, his trademark. I never had any kind of m/m encounters in prison. I'm actually the exact opposite of how he tries to make me appear. He's a low-life jealous wannabe, attacking those who have a life, confidence and self-esteem.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

riiiiiiiiight. Then why did you help your puta neighbor cheat on her poor husband?

If you were really serious about finding a sexual partner you would not be posting on this message board about your sex fantasies, or telling random people to masturbate over you; but you would be on other sites or going out in person to LGBT bars or places to meet bisexual and gay men and meeting men in person. There are a lot of places like that in Spain, especially where you're from in Costa del sol.
    Did you engage any thought here? I kind of doubt it.

Maybe this poster does not care for the scene, for whatever reason.

They may struggle being at ease with large crowds of people. I know I do, fairly sure I'm not alone in that. The INTP personality types loathe large crowds as one example. We have to feel in a safe bubble of a few people, at best. We also need help in getting out of our heads and a lot of folks cannot understand that. I could see that as one reason to not hit the scene.

Maybe this poster suffers a form slight physique and is afraid of being assailed. Understand I'm not meaning anything derogatory in this, some guys are just built slight. Nothing wrong in that, it is what it is. I could see that fear as being means to cause avoiding the scene.

Maybe this poster has exhausted the scene already and is looking at a larger area. They may well have enjoyed everything on offer where they are and now need to look elsewhere.

There's at least three valid reasons, I would bet there are plenty more. Yet you lambaste some complete stranger to provide yourself entertainment? Petty.

You need not respond. Think all concerned can see what they will for themselves. I've nothing further aside from suggesting you at least try thinking before speaking/posting. You can take the advice or leave it.
    Last edited by void(); Aug 1, 2015 at 6:04 PM.

In the first place, it's a completely absurd false accusation, his trademark. I never had any kind of m/m encounters in prison. I'm actually the exact opposite of how he tries to make me appear. He's a low-life jealous wannabe, attacking those who have a life, confidence and self-esteem.
    He is also another human being, at least I'll grant that doubt, and not some robot. Fair is fair. Think we all may be better to let it be done. Sorry, some of my Mennonite upbringing showing through despite the tough non-conformist, no religion having old dog I am.

Not defending or condoning his actions. Think that is clear. Still, we all need kindness.

" Petty" is an understatement, Void; he CANNOT COMPREHEND LOGIC, REASON ! He must have been dropped on his head too many times by his acid-freak parents.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Nope it's true, you're men's bitch sexually and submissive, and you are not an LMAO "Alpha male" no matter how much you want to claim. You're a really bad liar, total phony, as delicate as a flower/eggshell, and a hypocrite.

If you have a life, why are you constantly posting about how badly you want to masturbate over some random guy from Spain who claims he's 18? Or about the rare times when you swallow random tricks' cum that you meet online on Craigslist? Talk about being a total bottom feeder and low life. LOL You're not really a Kinsey 3 since you just want sex with men, and nothing else, and you're just a wannabe kinsey 3.

You do not have any confidence or self esteem since you get totally butthurt when people post anything that you do not agree with or like when it comes to your silly outdated political beliefs.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Aug 1, 2015 at 6:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    He is also another human being, at least I'll grant that doubt, and not some robot. Fair is fair. Think we all may be better to let it be done. Sorry, some of my Mennonite upbringing showing through despite the tough non-conformist, no religion having old dog I am.

Not defending or condoning his actions. Think that is clear. Still, we all need kindness.
    I dare you to try and approach ISIS with that mindset ! There is evil in the world and some people just can't be reached with simple decency. That is why Jesus said " Do not give what is holy to dogs, nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they turn and rend you. " As a former Mennonite, one of the most peaceful of Christian sects, you should be acutely aware of this reality.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

" Petty" is an understatement, Void; he CANNOT COMPREHEND LOGIC, REASON ! He must have been dropped on his head too many times by his acid-freak parents.
    My parents never took LSD or any drugs, but I would not be surprised if your parents used lots of drugs while raising you, and that your mom used speed, and even downers while she was pregnant with you since you're that slow and ignorant. If you want to see someone who can't comprehend either logic or reason look at yourself.

So you start shit with people and call them trolls for no reason, gotcha. thanks for confirming the amount of asshole you are lunatic.

I would ignore you, but I have balls, maybe you should find some?

I dare you to try and approach ISIS with that mindset ! There is evil in the world and some people just can't be reached with simple decency. That is why Jesus said " Do not give what is holy to dogs, nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they turn and rend you. " As a former Mennonite, one of the most peaceful of Christian sects, you should be acutely aware of this reality.
    I am quite aware of it. And yes, I concur there truly is evil in the world. I also comprehend the power of words, be they good or evil. That noted, what is here at the present and now does not lend itself to being of the truly evil. While it may seem the value in the words are evil, understanding what fuels the intent reveals simply a human being. All human beings fear, save those bumbling dense heads like myself. That understood, if one takes away fear, the words hold no power. To that end, love conquers fear.

And in my view, to vanquish ISIS all we here in America would need do is to withdraw consent of taxes. Do not fund the C.I.A and see how quickly ISIS fades away, in fact I think they would not have existed had C.I.A not been funded so well. I may be in error.

Oh, and please do not cast aspersions on Muslims. That's one finger pointing at someone, three pointing directly back at you. I know a few devout members of most religions. Most have the same basic tenets and would simply appreciate the ability to practice their way in peace. So, no, not all Muslims are evil. No, you did not say that directly yet it is easy to infer.

I ultimately wind up shouting folks down with the following.

Death to all fanatics!

It seems ludicrous on its face, probably really is. That's the whole point I'm making, don't throw out the babe with the bathwater. I'm not applying that to anything more than the here and now, on this site, although reserve my choice to do so as in all fairness we all should. Hopefully, I've made sense. I'm now returning to absurdity, thank you.

Well hey, the verdict is still out on my mother. She most assuredly smoked pot. We think she likely dropped acid at some time. I turned out alright, erm, mostly. *rolling eyes, whistling innocently*

And to the point of my mother, she too is bisexual. This apple apparently did not fall far from the tree.
    Last edited by void(); Aug 1, 2015 at 6:51 PM.

I would ignore you, but I have balls, maybe you should find some?
    * takes your balls in hand starts playing with them and singing "La la I found balls, I found balls, All my balls, I can play with balls, La La La La*

Sorry, the smart ass in me just could not resist.

Actually, it's not easy to infer. Since my prison experience was dredged up once again, for the record, I was befriended by some of the black Muslims in there who had a noticeable following. They were peaceful, loving, very respectful toward me. Even dubbed me with a meaningful moniker. Beware of what you think you know.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

* takes your balls in hand starts playing with them and singing "La la I found balls, I found balls, All my balls, I can play with balls, La La La La*

Sorry, the smart ass in me just could not resist.
    Well, you're acknowledging my balls; Yup, got 'em!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

They were peaceful, loving, very respectful toward me. Even dubbed me with a meaningful moniker. Beware of what you think you know.
    "They'll make it all go sideways, think you got it figured, they will." *nods*

Still, you have to admit calling ISIS evil, and ISIS being an alleged Muslim terrorist group leaves a big mack truck of inference setting there.

Well, you're acknowledging my balls; Yup, got 'em!
    *ROFLMAO!*

Hinky! I likes it, I likes it a lot!

"They'll make it all go sideways, think you got it figured, they will." *nods*

Still, you have to admit calling ISIS evil, and ISIS being an alleged Muslim terrorist group leaves a big mack truck of inference setting there.
    Nope, ISIS is unadulterated evil masquerading as religion ! Interesting reference to Mack trucks since I was driving a brand new one just prior to entering prison. I wasn't inferring that pole-shit was evil, just a seriously maladjusted " human being."
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Actually, it's not easy to infer. Since my prison experience was dredged up once again, for the record, I was befriended by some of the black Muslims in there who had a noticeable following. They were peaceful, loving, very respectful toward me. Even dubbed me with a meaningful moniker. Beware of what you think you know.
    So you were a prison bitch for men who are in racist black cults.

Yeah, rant & rave you mentally twisted shit !
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

kinda got off the thread topic eh boys?...