Thread: Need Older Men

Unofficial Community Leader

Re: Need Older Men

Inevitable when pole_shit hijacks.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Inevitable when pole_shit hijacks.
    You love to hijack tons of other threads just to flame me.

" Petty" is an understatement, Void; he CANNOT COMPREHEND LOGIC, REASON ! He must have been dropped on his head too many times by his acid-freak parents.
    What!!!! Am I suppose to believe this attack on him to be an example of logic and reason?
    JEM

It's counter attack, something you've indulged in yourself.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Nope, ISIS is unadulterated evil masquerading as religion ! Interesting reference to Mack trucks since I was driving a brand new one just prior to entering prison. I wasn't inferring that pole-shit was evil, just a seriously maladjusted " human being."
    Interesting for sure, it was truly a mere off hand metaphor. Agree on ISIS. Realize though one needs to use care regarding what is said regarding different paths. Well, fine he may be maladjusted. Not sure many are truly well adjusted in today's light. Think it still a choice and often one inspired by fear.

What keeps me awake though is still the old paradox. You get ten hot dogs in a package, eight buns in a package. If it is a marketing ploy, how did they know? You may say collusion and may be correct, yet why such odd pairing of numbers?

I told you absurdity would haunt. How else do existential people cope? Like the subtle brook we flow around a boulder until it wears away. All things from the void, returned to the void. No, not any self aggrandizing rather a philosophy found in many variants of Zazen, Tao.

Same philosophy is found in the Western, Greek philosophy as well. They refer to the void as chaos. Hot dogs and buns starts to look simple when trying to figure this bit of sideways out. As does dealing with maladjusted people. Sorry if the mental gymnastics derail a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    kinda got off the thread topic eh boys?...
    Not really. Kind of shows what older men are like at times. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    So you were a prison bitch for men who are in racist black cults.
    No, no thought at all. Pepper was correct, I did understate. Well it's easily remedied.

Let's get back on topic and stop giving our resident sociopath more fodder for his gormless, self-righteous, puritanical ravings.

I haven't been with men under 30 since I was in my 30's LOL. My 1st wife and I did meet several young studs for 3somes, but the youngest of them was 24. It's not that I wouldn't enjoy he company of a young man, it's just that I feel like I'd be robbing the cradle and that we wouldn't have enough in common to really click with each other. I would feel the same way if it were an 18 year old women. I have tended to attract and be attracted to married or divorced bi men within 10 years of my age. However, although I haven't ever sought barely legal young men, I wouldn't rule out the possibility. If a young guy showed an interest in me and I judged him to be sufficiently mature enough for his age to make me feel that I wasn't robbing the cradle, I'd have no qualms in befriending him and taking on a mentoring role and in helping him become comfortable with his sexual identity. But before I'd ever do that, he'd need to show me proof of age, because underage guys tend to be less than truthful as to their actual age. Occasionally I am contacted on various adult sites by young men (and young women) who claim to be 18-25. Some of them do interest me, but I avoid chatting with them about anything sexual because I am unable to be sure of their true age or because they could be law enforcement personnel conducting a sting of predatory adults.

@young&ready: You seem very mature for your age and I wish you the best of times ahead. You are already comfortable with your feelings and desires and there's nothing and nobody to keep you from exploring them with other adults of any age, just as you are doing here by initiating this forum thread. There are plenty of older men (and women) who actively seek young men such as yourself, so you should easily succeed At the risk of sounding like your parents, please be very cautious, careful and selective as to whom you choose to meet.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Hi Young

I think that you are already bisexual based on what you wrote. Are you asking about sex with a man and a woman at the same time?...an older man and older woman at the same time?...or having sex with men and women?

Realizing that English may not be your first language, you refer to bi sex you may mean same sex (with your own gender)

Recently, I have had a few younger men ask me to be the first guy that they have same sex. I would never have wanted that at age 18 or 21 etc. to have sex with an older person. The younger men state that they do not know exactly why but they want to be with older men. The experience and gentle love making that an older man may be more willing to take part in may be a good introduction.

I guess everyone has their own desires. Your desires seem to be focused on older (experienced) men and women. I hope that it goes well for you. Have fun!

Have you met the ignore button? If you go to the person's profile page you will see an ignore feature (add to ignore list0. It helps on this site to use it as the site is presently non moderated.
    Thank you so much for a mature post and mature advice. As I am currently having sex with a few mature women, I have formed the opinion that I would prefer my first sex with a male, being with someone mature. The first mature women I had sex with has posted an advert on Craiglist Spain for a bi-couple. She is bi-curious as well. She has had a response from a couple, 57 [male] and 49 [female] who want us to meet in a bar to determine if we are compatible. We meet this week.
    I want to take my experience slowly and not rush things. I want to have sex with a man, him sucking me, then fucking me and then me doing the same to him. Once that is achieved then I know that I will crave bi-sex with husband and wife and my lady friend.
    I trust it all goes well and lives up to my fantasies. I will certainly write of my experience. If you wish I can "Private Message" you with the details. Just let me know if that's what you would like.
    Again thanks, much appreciated.

Well, well, well!!! I never ever envisaged responses like some I have read today. I try to be mature and responsible, then find that some old fart tries to belittle me. Who, but who, on this earth would want to talk about sex with a person like that, never mind even considering having sex with him. Most know-alls know little.
    I just trust that I do not allow myself to grow older with an attitude like that. It is pathetic and that individual will pass off this earth a pathetic old soul. I will keep my dignity and will now take steps to block this individual from any posts I may have.
    I say, "may have", because the majority of posts were on anything but the subject I raised. If that is how a young man is treated, then I better think again. Phewwwwwwwww!!!

Thanks to those who were genuinely giving me advice and help. I really appreciate all your efforts and time taken.

Quote Originally Posted by young&ready View Post
    Well, well, well!!! I never ever envisaged responses like some I have read today. I try to be mature and responsible, then find that some old fart tries to belittle me. Who, but who, on this earth would want to talk about sex with a person like that, never mind even considering having sex with him. Most know-alls know little.
    I just trust that I do not allow myself to grow older with an attitude like that. It is pathetic and that individual will pass off this earth a pathetic old soul. I will keep my dignity and will now take steps to block this individual from any posts I may have.
    I say, "may have", because the majority of posts were on anything but the subject I raised. If that is how a young man is treated, then I better think again. Phewwwwwwwww!!!

Thanks to those who were genuinely giving me advice and help. I really appreciate all your efforts and time taken.
    I'm not belittling you, or being a know it all. I simply am writing the truth. Your neighbor is a puta and helping her cheat on her poor husband is not something you should have done.

I've had lots of sex with women and men, and never had to go on a message board whining about how I could not find a sex partner like you're doing. Yes and you're a pathetic, and desperate person who happens to be 18 or claims to be 18.

Then why did you advise him to go to CL to find what he's looking for you blatant hypocrite, fake?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Then why did you advise him to go to CL to find what he's looking for you blatant hypocrite, fake?
    I'm not hypocritical or fake...unlike you. I mainly advised him to go to bars or places where LGBT people go, or to other sites. Since whining about how he's 18 and can't find an older man on here is not going to do him any good.

I take it back, Craigslist is full of way too desperate phony creepy bottom feeders like you.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Aug 3, 2015 at 11:00 AM.

Thank you for that comment. This guy is of very peculiar opinions.

He's the resident vicious troll. I was under the impression you had been warned about him. Any chance you could post a pic of yourself on here, specifically on the " rate my cock" thread? Btw, why don't you check out SilverDaddies site? You're perfect for it & the webmaster happens to be in Spain.
    Last edited by pepperjack; Aug 3, 2015 at 12:37 PM.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

He's the resident vicious troll. I was under the impression you had been warned about him. Any chance you could post a pic of yourself on here, specifically on the " rate my cock" thread? Btw, why don't you check out SilverDaddies site? You're perfect for it & the webmaster happens to be in Spain.
    No I am not a troll. Pepperjack however is a major troll on this site. He is also a total bottom feeder.

Ok, you're not a troll. You're pole_shit, shit on someone's dick.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I too think the OP has been mature. Sorry we got derailed. Life is like that, never know one minute from the next when something will cause alterations.

For myself, I am middle aged as is said. Have learned that I do not prefer lovers under the age of twenty. This grants all parties concerned a buffer, legally, morally, ethically. Not commenting directly in regards to the OP, rather in general. Everyone's mileage will vary and these are merely my thoughts, take or leave as you will.

I think once you mature to a certain age you realize all the more it's not so much the sex that matters but the people. Don't misunderstand, still love the sex especially when it's great.

A 20 yo is the youngest I've had, recently , matter of fact. We both loved it! Talk about bridging the generation gap. I'm only concerned about legalities, not societal taboos or hang-ups. Almost had an 18 yo; he just didn't have the wheels to make it to my place. Love those young cocks. They stay rock hard right up until the magic moment.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Any chance you could post a pic of yourself on here, specifically on the " rate my cock" thread? A 20 yo is the youngest I've had, recently , matter of fact. We both loved it! Talk about bridging the generation gap. I'm only concerned about legalities, not societal taboos or hang-ups. Almost had an 18 yo; he just didn't have the wheels to make it to my place. Love those young cocks. They stay rock hard right up until the magic moment.
    LMAO an older guy like you trolling to see the cock of a guy that claims to be 18 is pathetic.

Older guys like Pepperjack who are pretty much exclusively into younger guys are creepy, and the exact type of person the original poster that's young dumb and full of cum should stay far away from.

Pepperjack is a ped0 and into jailbait, and it's pretty obvious to everyone here.

A 20 yo is the youngest I've had, recently , matter of fact. We both loved it! Talk about bridging the generation gap. I'm only concerned about legalities, not societal taboos or hang-ups. Almost had an 18 yo; he just didn't have the wheels to make it to my place. Love those young cocks. They stay rock hard right up until the magic moment.
    The legalities are a rather daunting issue. Societal taboos for me are a minor concern, as in the way of making it bad on someone else needlessly. Would not want a younger lover facing say job loss, being made an outcast or the like. Then again as you point out I may not know all. And I'm alright not knowing too. Why would I want to know all? *chuckles* Bored enough as it is knowing what little I do.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    The legalities are a rather daunting issue. Societal taboos for me are a minor concern, as in the way of making it bad on someone else needlessly. Would not want a younger lover facing say job loss, being made an outcast or the like. Then again as you point out I may not know all. And I'm alright not knowing too. Why would I want to know all? *chuckles* Bored enough as it is knowing what little I do.
    Hey, if a gl young stud of legal age wants to hook up with me, who am I to turn him away? From what I've seen of the bi scene locally, most seem to prefer younger. Ever hear of SilverDaddies?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Hey, if a gl young stud of legal age wants to hook up with me, who am I to turn him away? From what I've seen of the bi scene locally, most seem to prefer younger. Ever hear of SilverDaddies?
    LMAO, going to NSA hook up sites like the one you mentioned, and Craigslist, and public sex areas like rest stops like you're into doing is not seeing the bi/LGBT scene locally; but you're rather deeply closeted.

Ever hear of SilverDaddies?
    Only just that you mention.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    I too think the OP has been mature. Sorry we got derailed. Life is like that, never know one minute from the next when something will cause alterations.

For myself, I am middle aged as is said. Have learned that I do not prefer lovers under the age of twenty. This grants all parties concerned a buffer, legally, morally, ethically. Not commenting directly in regards to the OP, rather in general. Everyone's mileage will vary and these are merely my thoughts, take or leave as you will.

I think once you mature to a certain age you realize all the more it's not so much the sex that matters but the people. Don't misunderstand, still love the sex especially when it's great.
    I thank you for those comments and I respect fully your views and the age restrictions you abide by. I conclude that you are a very wise individual. You have taught me to put wisdom before passion.

Two years younger can make a difference. Not all 18 or even 20 year olds, show much maturity in mind or behaviour.
    I am certain that behaving with maturity enhances the pleasure of bi-sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    LMAO an older guy like you trolling to see the cock of a guy that claims to be 18 is pathetic.

Older guys like Pepperjack who are pretty much exclusively into younger guys are creepy, and the exact type of person the original poster that's young dumb and full of cum should stay far away from.

Pepperjack is a ped0 and into jailbait, and it's pretty obvious to everyone here.
    Thank you ever so much for questioning my age, and also referring to me as dumb. You got one thing right, I am full of cum, but you will never find out what it is like to receive. I would love to read a psychological report on you, it would be very revealing.
    I am of the opinion that you are an angry, frustrated, and jealous old man, who is stuck in a rut and cannot find away out. I also think that if you were to drop this image that you have built up around yourself, you would be a rather nice old gentleman. I might even let you fuck me.
    But right now, I want nothing to do with you and from here I will just be ignoring you completely. Have your own type of "fun" pole_smoker. Bye. bye!!!

Tomorrow [Wednesday] night, I go with my female neighbour friend, to meet a bi-sexual man and wife in a bar to see if we are all compatible.
    As you know my friend and I have been fucking together for about 18 months to 2 years. I discussed the things I have commented about on this site and she put an advert on CL Spain and this married bi-couple responded. I only found out recently that my friend wants to explore her bi-sexuality, as well as myself. So I am relaxed now, as well as being extremely excited.
    By the way, I have been criticised on here for having sex with a mature married woman who is cheating on her poor husband. [Guess who the critic was???] Well, let me say that I talked this over with her last night and she assures me that she is not cheating, as her much older husband gave her his blessing to having sex with me and others.
    Sorry, but I have to put the record straight, in case some old demented, frustrated, individual maintains a false impression of me.
    I fail to understand why people come on to a site like this and try to play the moral high-ground. [I respect the legal boundaries]

Because he's a sanctimonious as well as jealous and demented bastard, Young. I hope your meet works out favorably for you. If so, you're about to enter a world of incredible new experiences.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Because he's a sanctimonious as well as jealous and demented bastard, Young. I hope your meet works out favorably for you. If so, you're about to enter a world of incredible new experiences.
    Thanks I hope so. I can't wait for tomorrow night. A little nervous, but the lust then takes over. I am totally committed to this and it will be a wonderful experience having cock and cunts available at the same time.
    I will certainly report back on how it goes.