Register

Bi guys afraid of clean up duty

How many guys chicken out when it comes to clean up duty on their women?

Re: Bi guys afraid of clean up duty

Quote Originally Posted by sisboy View Post
    How many guys chicken out when it comes to clean up duty on their women?
    What do you mean by cleanup duty? Sharing chores and cleaning the house/living space together?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    What do you mean by cleanup duty? Sharing chores and cleaning the house/living space together?
    …he means licking anther cum out of your wife/girlfriend’s pussy…

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …he means licking anther cum out of your wife/girlfriend’s pussy…
    OK. Both myself and my husband have never had a relationship with a woman where she went out and fucked other men.

If either of us were single and dating women or in a relationship with a woman and she did that we would just break up with her since she's a whore, and into cheating.

When we were single we just used condoms with women and did not ejaculate into them since we did not want an unplanned pregnancy, and a lot of women do lie about being on the pill or other types of birth control and get pregnant on purpose.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jul 29, 2015 at 7:28 PM.

Clean up duty...yum! I had a lover that I'd stop off to see on my early morning way to work shortly after her husband had left. More than once I found her pussy filled with his cum and licked it right out of there before filling her with my own. Would love to be in a 69 with a woman with the guys cock sliding in and out, licking his shaft and balls and cleaning them both up after he cums.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    OK. Both myself and my husband have never had a relationship with a woman where she went out and fucked other men.

If either of us were single and dating women or in a relationship with a woman and she did that we would just break up with her since she's a whore, and into cheating.

When we were single we just used condoms with women and did not ejaculate into them since we did not want an unplanned pregnancy, and a lot of women do lie about being on the pill or other types of birth control and get pregnant on purpose.

So really, are you a retard ?! Playing dumb just to post something ? You can't be this much of an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    So really, are you a retard ?! Playing dumb just to post something ? You can't be this much of an ass.
    LOL keep trolling it's funny.

of course he can be that much of an ass, he proves it almost every day with his "polls"....BTW he is not "married' to anyone and just masturbates to the "poll" results...as we are looking at this site he is trying to figure out how much more disgusting he can become with his "polls".....such a poor, sad little man without a life or a wife...

Quote Originally Posted by biguy1940 View Post
    of course he can be that much of an ass, he proves it almost every day with his "polls"....BTW he is not "married' to anyone and just masturbates to the "poll" results...as we are looking at this site he is trying to figure out how much more disgusting he can become with his "polls".....such a poor, sad little man without a life or a wife...
    LMAO!!!!! Actually I am married. I have a husband, and we are both bisexual but you're a bigot and homophobe/biphobe since you do not think that this is a "real marriage". We do have lives but we live in NYC and not in the hellhole/shithole known as Phoenix Arizona.

I do not masturbate to poll results or the polls. I simply post them since this is a bisexual sex site for adults, and I post about sexual topics that adults even bisexual people are into doing when they have sex.

i have cleaned out a pussy after i have cummed in it not into cleaning up from someother guy

My ex wife often. She was an amazing whore. Rarely a day went by that she didn't have a yummy cum filled hole for me to clean. They often came to the house and I was able to suck, rim, lick some while they fucked. They most fun was her gang bangs, I cleaned both her cunt and ass and often got to blow a few guys...ah the good old days. My wife now is a cocksucking slut like me and we still have lots of fun, but it is much more low key...

I used to savor slurping my cum and other men's cum from my ex-wife's vagina, lips, tongue and body. When I sucked our partner to completion, I'd also savor and swallow every drop of his cum. I would also lick our male partner's cock clean of his cum and her juices or get a sweet and passionate cum kiss from her after she had sucked him off. YUM ! Shortly after I turned 50, it hit me how fortunate I had been to not get any STDs from all the men I'd been with, so I gave up ingesting other men's cum for obvious safety reasons. It wasn't out of fear, it was a choice between safe or sorry for me. Although I miss the taste and thrill of completely draining a man, the thrill of watching him pull out and shoot his cum on me is almost as thrilling. I make up for getting no cum from blow jobs by eating my own cum after each time I masturbate.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I used to savor slurping my cum and other men's cum from my ex-wife's vagina, lips, tongue and body. When I sucked our partner to completion, I'd also savor and swallow every drop of his cum. I would also lick our male partner's cock clean of his cum and her juices or get a sweet and passionate cum kiss from her after she had sucked him off. YUM ! Shortly after I turned 50, it hit me how fortunate I had been to not get any STDs from all the men I'd been with, so I gave up ingesting other men's cum for obvious safety reasons. It wasn't out of fear, it was a choice between safe or sorry for me. Although I miss the taste and thrill of completely draining a man, the thrill of watching him pull out and shoot his cum on me is almost as thrilling. I make up for getting no cum from blow jobs by eating my own cum after each time I masturbate.
    LMAO I doubt you do not have any STDs. You clearly did stop swallowing cum because of a fear; but it's not like you're having sex with anyone besides random guys you have phone/cyber sex with in your mom's spare bedroom, and your hand all that often.

are you kidding me, cleaning up is half the fun.

Love getting down on her pussy after cumming in it.

My wife teases and denies my orgasms, but often during the tease session, I have an accident and a ruined orgasm. It always happens when I am rubbing little willy on her puss and ass. When I feel it coming on I just lay little willy at the top of her pussy and a few seconds later cum dribbles out and runs down the length of her pussy and on to her ass. It makes for a beautiful cream pie, but she will not let me take a picture of it, and post online. But she always makes me do my clean up duty, and I love it.