Register

View Poll Results: Ever let other men use your wife or girlfriend as their personal cum dumpster?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I loved it I ate all the other men's cum from her cunt!

9 23.68%
  • No but I gladly would!

6 15.79%
  • I wish my wife/girlfriend would be into doing this.

10 26.32%
  • after they are done they can fuck me or I'll suck them off and clean their cocks!

4 10.53%
  • I have never done this and do not want to.

6 15.79%
  • It's hot as a fantasy but I don't want to do this in reality.

3 7.89%

Talking Ever let other men use your wife or girlfriend as their personal cum dumpster?

Guys: Ever let other men use your wife or girlfriend as their personal cum dumpster?

Re: Ever let other men use your wife or girlfriend as their personal cum dumpster?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Guys: Ever let other men use your wife or girlfriend as their personal cum dumpster?

…During the last year we were married my ex (who was working nights) would stop on the way home from work every night & fuck her boyfriend…she put her panties back on so the cum would stay in…as soon as she got home…she’d jump in bed & wake me up by sitting on my face…I must have ate a gallon of his cum out of her pussy over the next year… so took a perverse pleasure in feeding me her boyfriend’s cum…she had no idea that I knew what I was eating…& liked it…FYI: by then I knew we were going to get a divorce & was playing dumb while I got my affairs in order……she may have been a slut…but damn that bitch could suck a dick & fuck….she could almost suck as good as my girlfriend….lol…my girlfriend use to make me cum so hard that I’d pass out…a few times she cause my heart to get out of rhythm & almost gave me a heart attack…my ex & my girlfriend were the only girls I ever knew who sucked better than guys…lol…

Re: Ever let other men use your wife or girlfriend as their personal cum dumpster?

how did I figure this vulgar idiotic post came from you

Quote Originally Posted by jenny-kandice View Post
    how did I figure this vulgar idiotic post came from you
    It's neither vulgar or idiotic. A lot of men, and women are into this.

You claim to have been here since 2009; but are not even that active and this is your first post since you're a troll and hater.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post

We have swapped for years and she has always enjoyed getting their loads.Bigger the better!