Register

So this is what it has come to....

After 20 years of being devoted to one guy.... its over.

And no I find myself perusing websites to find like minded people to talk to. I guess bisexuality isn't as taboo as it was in my younger days, which is good to know.

Just wondering how active this site is and what everyone is into.

Thanks,
    Roni

Re: So this is what it has come to....

Quote Originally Posted by RoniRocks View Post

And no I find myself perusing websites to find like minded people to talk to. I guess bisexuality isn't as taboo as it was in my younger days, which is good to know.

Thanks,
    Roni
    welcome Roni. You'll find that like most sites there are good members and there are trolls, so keep your can of troll-away handy and good luck! BTW, the ignore button works when you run out of spray

Thanks,
    Roni
    hi Roni, sorry to hear of the end of your relationship. I'm relatively new here too, and finding the rhythm of the place myself. Would love to chat about whatever tickles your fancy!

Thanks,
    Roni
    …For me it was 13 years…and it was a woman…but on the up side…there IS LIFE after a split…at first it can be devastating…BUT if you have faith in yourself…you can go on make a new life for yourself…probably better than before…don’t dwell on the past…look forward…

sorry to hear it's over. it will take sometime to move on i'm sure, but u will move on. maybe some casual exploring will get ur mind off of things, this is something u gotta determine for urself. as for myself i have no experiance with the same sex but i have been curious for years. getting closer to understanding, accepting, & hopefully a hot guy lol.

Roni--I don't know what Pole Smoker said in his comments---but sad to say--the guy hardly if ever makes any positive remarks, they are always put downs of people and their situations and he almost always has nothing but negative to say ---so just don't pay any attention to him--sorry if he was his usual asshole self to you.

At any rate---welcome to the site, such as it is these days.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Roni--I don't know what Pole Smoker said in his comments---but sad to say--the guy hardly if ever makes any positive remarks, they are always put downs of people and their situations and he almost always has nothing but negative to say ---so just don't pay any attention to him--sorry if he was his usual asshole self to you.

At any rate---welcome to the site, such as it is these days.
    I did not post a comment. Either way you're a troll and hater. Try reading your own hate filled posts and boring angry rants sometime, everyone else just ignores them.

Break ups happen. Bisexuality is not a taboo and it never was during my younger days.

Welcome to the site, Roni. Did the breakup happen because one of you came out as bi to the other? Just asking. Regardless of your circumstances, if you open up about them, you will find empathetic bi women and men on this site, many of whom have stood where you stand now and have been or are going through similar situations.

Welcome to the site. Sorry about your break up. I'm open to talk about anything

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    BUT if you have faith in yourself…you can go on make a new life for yourself…probably better than before…don’t dwell on the past…look forward…
    Quoting that for accuracy and prosperity of a truth, one which seems quite universal. Read a small quote from a Reader's Digest article today, skimming the article. "If one knows the why, [s]/he may face any terrors presented by the how." The article was in this year's April issue and discussed happiness. In summary from my skim, it suggested we stop chasing happiness, and simply let it light on us naturally. Well, I ramble, excuse me.
    Last edited by void(); Jul 30, 2015 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Realized a need of gender neutrality in our glorious, "modern" times. Also needed some punctuation. (i think *chuckling*)