Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: slow

slow

…I just check in occasionally now…but it seems to me since pole has slowed down on his surveys and posts think are kinda slow & boring…

Unofficial Community Leader

Re: slow

I still have fun with Darkeyes from time to time.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Charles, lots of people here like boring. pole-smoker still stirs things up, but does not dominate as he use to. While I definitely don't agree with many his opinions, I consider his present activity to be good behavior. However, because of previous behavior, people react more vigorously than warranted to his posts.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …I just check in occasionally now…but it seems to me since pole has slowed down on his surveys and posts think are kinda slow & boring…
    Much in the same way as when T. Cullen Davis ran out of people to visit.

Maybe this is part of the problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5uDozoSSM
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    I still have fun with Darkeyes from time to time.
    I begging ur pudding? U do. U wish...

Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    A few years ago I spent a gud wee while in hosp wiv a shitty and serious wee virus. As the virus lost its grip, then disappeared and I began 2 recover, for some time it could easily be said that I was slow and probably extremely boring...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    A few years ago I spent a gud wee while in hosp wiv a shitty and serious wee virus. As the virus lost its grip, then disappeared and I began 2 recover, for some time it could easily be said that I was slow and probably extremely boring...
    Clever analogy, Dark. But then, should I expect anything less from you?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Well u cud.. I can b as dim as the next person 'bout many things, Pep darlin', but do try to tell how I see things for the betterment of humankind. God.. I can b a pretentious tart sometimes! Even wen telling peeps how it is..

Self-deprecating, brutal honesty or a combination of the two?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Alas, darlin' man.. am nowt but a poor wee flawed lassie with a big gob allied 2 knowledge of her own failings.. what do u think?

Quote Originally Posted by chtampa View Post
    Much in the same way as when T. Cullen Davis ran out of people to visit.
    …Davis’s innocent verdict was a tribute to the skill of the great Racehorse Haynes…my boss during the trial was a high school friend of Davis…even though they were rich & could afford private school Davis’s father thought him going to public school would build character…he was found innocent because Racehorse made fool of all the so-called witnesses…for instance the prosecutions’ star witness against Davis…Racehorse had the EMT in the ambulance tell the jury that on the ambulance ride to the hospital the witness & his father plotted that if he said it was Davis…he could sue Davis for shooting him…damn Racehorses was good…

Hello,I have not been around here much in the last several months due to a knew, brand spanking new knee, I have been limited on my accessability to the sit. I must comment, our very own Dark Eyes has stood out, perhaps as a beacon in the fog, to open our eyes with her particular aspect of the topic, but one which should never be discounted as she does and truly stand for those who may not nor, be able to speak what is on their minds.I send KUDOS to her with each and every passage she comments upon. GO DARKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belle

Quote Originally Posted by onewhocares View Post
    Hello,I have not been around here much in the last several months due to a knew, brand spanking new knee, I have been limited on my accessability to the sit. I must comment, our very own Dark Eyes has stood out, perhaps as a beacon in the fog, to open our eyes with her particular aspect of the topic, but one which should never be discounted as she does and truly stand for those who may not nor, be able to speak what is on their minds.I send KUDOS to her with each and every passage she comments upon. GO DARKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belle

*yawn* Seriously who cares? Darkeyes is a troll and rather ignorant, and bigoted if you really read her posts. But she's nowhere near as bad as tenni is.

Now onto more important things.

Last edited by pole_smoker; Jul 28, 2015 at 11:25 PM.

She does have her unique spin on issues, as well as a sense of humor which I can only describe as a captivating blend of being wry, " smart-arsed" and wacky.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by onewhocares View Post

Belle

When you are around, you do very well too.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    *yawn* Seriously who cares? Darkeyes is a troll and rather ignorant, and bigoted if you really read her posts. But she's nowhere near as bad as tenni is.

Now onto more important things.

Does that mean your going to clean up that mess on the floor?
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    Why bother? A submissive cocksucker will just lick up that cum from the floor.

You could have responded without reposting his garbage; aiding & abetting his despicable agenda. Not very wise.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    You could have responded without reposting his garbage; aiding & abetting his despicable agenda. Not very wise.
    It is OK with me if he licks it up.
    JEM

It is OK with me if he licks it up.
    I don't lick up cum, or eat cum.

I don't lick up cum, or eat cum.
    Emotional problems will have that effect on you. Don't worry, your hubby has someone else that does that for him.

Emotional problems will have that effect on you. Don't worry, your hubby has someone else that does that for him.
    LMAO!!!!! Just because I don't personally eat cum doesn't mean I have "emotional problems". A lot of bi and even gay men are simply not into swallowing cum...but a closet queen like you would not know this.

Nope, my husband and I are monogamous. Neither one of us are into cheating or people who do cheat like you and your "wife" that you abuse.

LMAO!!!!! Just because I don't personally eat cum doesn't mean I have "emotional problems". A lot of bi and even gay men are simply not into swallowing cum...but a closet queen like you would not know this.

Nope, my husband and I are monogamous. Neither one of us are into cheating or people who do cheat like you and your "wife" that you abuse.
    So in denial, only participate in partial sex and you believe your partner is ok with it. He is monogamous alright, he only has one person that swallows!

So in denial, only participate in partial sex and you believe your partner is ok with it. He is monogamous alright, he only has one person that swallows!
    LMAO no I'm not in denial. It's not "partial sex" sucking someone off without swallowing is still having sex with someone. No it's not necessary to be into swallowing to enjoy oral sex, not everyone that enjoys giving oral sex or sucking dick swallows cum and that includes bi and gay men.

You don't even know myself or my husband, or details about our sex life and relationship with each other which spans decades and is based on love for each other...unlike your "relationship" and sham "marriage" to your poor unfortunate "wife" that's not even based on love since you don't love her, and you stay together since you're both fat/obese, fugly, and old and nobody wants either of you.

LMAO no I'm not in denial. It's not "partial sex" sucking someone off without swallowing is still having sex with someone. No it's not necessary to be into swallowing to enjoy oral sex, not everyone that enjoys giving oral sex or sucking dick swallows cum and that includes bi and gay men.

You don't even know myself or my husband, or details about our sex life and relationship with each other which spans decades and is based on love for each other...unlike your "relationship" and sham "marriage" to your poor unfortunate "wife" that's not even based on love since you don't love her, and you stay together since you're both fat/obese, fugly, and old and nobody wants either of you.
    You are lucky to have an ass or you wouldn't have anything to offer except for your sparkling personality. Hell, one little case of hemorrhoids or too many beans for dinner and it is handjob city at your house. Do you two light a candle to protect you from tennis elbow? Which Saint is that?

I do understand your monogamy, better not let him find out that the rest of the men don't say no.

Interesting & amusing how a thread with such an innocuous beginning has evolved into the exact opposite. My God, the passion, combativeness and volatility that's been displayed! Maybe Charles was onto something. Maybe ps, God Forbid, has become a sort of catalyst for excitement here.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

You are lucky to have an ass or you wouldn't have anything to offer except for your sparkling personality. Hell, one little case of hemorrhoids or too many beans for dinner and it is handjob city at your house. Do you two light a candle to protect you from tennis elbow? Which Saint is that?

I do understand your monogamy, better not let him find out that the rest of the men don't say no.
    LMAO!!!!!!! I've never had anal sex done to me or been a passive/bottom unlike you; but you love to be men's bottom bitch.

Yes we sometimes do masturbate each other but neither of us has any sort of problem doing this; but you have issues with your mutilated ugly and tiny cut dick, and get out of breath fast since you're out of shape.

Nope you don't understand our relationship or being monogamous but you're a troll, and clearly do not love anyone including yourself or your poor wife.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jul 29, 2015 at 10:29 PM.

I like chtampa's participation more. More intelligent discourse from them too.

LMAO!!!!!!! I've never had anal sex done to me or been a passive/bottom unlike you; but you love to be men's bottom bitch.

Yes we sometimes do masturbate each other but neither of us has any sort of problem doing this; but you have issues with your mutilated ugly and tiny cut dick, and get out of breath fast since you're out of shape.

Nope you don't understand our relationship or being monogamous but you're a troll, and clearly do not love anyone including yourself or your poor wife.
    Yep, its little, but hey, your hubby likes them cut, he just lies to you to make you feel better. He realizes that if you had been cut, he would have a real wife. While you are crawling around on the bottom, reach up and clean off my little troll pecker, and hell you get to taste it by proxy all the time anyway. The real truth is you do get to taste cum, we just don't tell you about it. Kiss, Kiss.