Register

Why women on CL want $100 but bisexual men don't charge anything?

I posted on CL and men didn't want any money to give me bj. But, women always asked me for $100.
    One woman said she enjoyed doing it. (but wanted money)

Re: Why women on CL want $100 but bisexual men don't charge anything?

Quote Originally Posted by groove311 View Post
    I posted on CL and men didn't want any money to give me bj. But, women always asked me for $100.
    One woman said she enjoyed doing it. (but wanted money)
    Meet women who are not whores or prostitutes.
    There are also male and transsexual/transgender/shemale prostitutes and whores on craigslist.

On Craigslist 99% of "women" who post in any of the personals categories are actually men phishing for pics of men or email addresses to spam or otherwise trying to work a scam. Women as a whole, bless their hearts, are just not wired for instant sex or for seeking hookups with strangers as most men are. The few posts for legit women are found in the 'Romance w4m' category, but even that category is riddled with obvious fakers and frauds. The most unabashed and obvious prostitutes are found in the t4m category. I'm on a couple of swingers sites too and it is truly rare to find a legit mf couple who is seriously into meeting men. Why? Because 99% of swingers ads are posted by men who WISH their wife or gf would swing with them or they are actually looking for couples to play with without their wives' knowledge....or they are bi men trying to lure men for themselves. Again, there are few legit female swingers (married or single) because only female freaks go in for such activities. There flat-out just aren't that many women who are wired to be freaks. There are many nice, beautiful women on vanilla dating sites who will go to bed with you for free if you are willing to date them and jump through all the requisite hoops and endure drama long enough. If the day ever comes when the only way for me to meet a woman or man for sex is to pay them, that'll be the day I'll become voluntarily celibate for the rest of my life LOL. I can't see that ever happening. Even if never have sex with a woman again, there will still be plenty of bi and gay men to fill the void and I will feel just as sexually fulfilled. I could be on my deathbed in a hospice and most likely still be able to find a man to suck my cock and/or let me suck his LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    On Craigslist 99% of "women" who post in any of the personals categories are actually men phishing for pics of men or email addresses to spam or otherwise trying to work a scam. Women as a whole, bless their hearts, are just not wired for instant sex or for seeking hookups with strangers as most men are. The few posts for legit women are found in the 'Romance w4m' category, but even that category is riddled with obvious fakers and frauds. The most unabashed and obvious prostitutes are found in the t4m category. I'm on a couple of swingers sites too and it is truly rare to find a legit mf couple who is seriously into meeting men. Why? Because 99% of swingers ads are posted by men who WISH their wife or gf would swing with them or they are actually looking for couples to play with without their wives' knowledge....or they are bi men trying to lure men for themselves. Again, there are few legit female swingers (married or single) because only female freaks go in for such activities. There flat-out just aren't that many women who are wired to be freaks. There are many nice, beautiful women on vanilla dating sites who will go to bed with you for free if you are willing to date them and jump through all the requisite hoops and endure drama long enough. If the day ever comes when the only way for me to meet a woman or man for sex is to pay them, that'll be the day I'll become voluntarily celibate for the rest of my life LOL. I can't see that ever happening. Even if never have sex with a woman again, there will still be plenty of bi and gay men to fill the void and I will feel just as sexually fulfilled. I could be on my deathbed in a hospice and most likely still be able to find a man to suck my cock and/or let me suck his LOL.
    i hate that finding people for sex is such a game most of the time. why can't people just be honest? yeah i know u can't be obvious with something that's illegal like prostitution in most places but it doesn't explain all cases. besides i agree with u i have no desire to pay some1 for something that should be a natural and spontaneous extension of fondness of 2 people, or more. unfortunately there are people out there who know there are people who are desparate to have sex & will do alot of things like spend money.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    There are women who are into NSA sex/hook ups, etc. who are not whores, or 'freaks' don't kid yourself.

if your not carefull you might not get what you are looking for on craistlists lots of scams on there

Cuttin, did I read that correctly? Did you write that there are few legit female swingers because only female freaks go for such activities?
    is that a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by by~his~side View Post
    Cuttin, did I read that correctly? Did you write that there are few legit female swingers because only female freaks go for such activities?
    is that a joke?
    No he's not joking. He's a troll who needs to get out more, that lives in his mom's spare guest bedroom and stays deeply closeted since no woman or man wants him.

I asked my bi friend why women ask for $100 for a bj. He said that women know they can get paid to do that.
    This woman asked me for $100. She said she really enjoys doing it. Since she asked me for money I didn't even care to go to her place.

I had a bad experience with a hooker my friend introduced me once. She had to stop the bj after 2-3 minutes cos she said her jaw hurts. I never got my money back.

I don't understand why so many bi-guys here love giving bj for free, but women always ask for money.

I asked my bi friend why women ask for $100 for a bj. He said that women know they can get paid to do that.
    This woman asked me for $100. She said she really enjoys doing it. Since she asked me for money I didn't even care to go to her place.

I had a bad experience with a hooker my friend introduced me once. She had to stop the bj after 2-3 minutes cos she said her jaw hurts. I never got my money back.

I don't understand why so many bi-guys here love giving bj for free, but women always ask for money.
    Have you ever attempted dating women? Or found women or a woman who is not a hooker, whore, or prostitute?

There must be some other factor, or you are only looking on Craigslist and not meeting normal women who are not whores in person. The majority of women are not hookers or whores, and even if they are into hooking up with random men it does not make them the things the troll from the deep South claimed they are 'freaks'.

There are bisexual and gay male prostitutes. I have met men who are bi or gay who are or were male hookers.

I do not understand why anyone would pay for sex with a woman, man, shemale/ts as it is easy to find sex with whoever you want for free.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jul 26, 2015 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Have you ever attempted dating women? Or found women or a woman who is not a hooker, whore, or prostitute?

There must be some other factor, or you are only looking on Craigslist and not meeting normal women who are not whores in person. The majority of women are not hookers or whores, and even if they are into hooking up with random men it does not make them the things the troll from the deep South claimed they are 'freaks'.

There are bisexual and gay male prostitutes. I have met men who are bi or gay who are or were male hookers.

I do not understand why anyone would pay for sex with a woman, man, shemale/ts as it is easy to find sex with whoever you want for free.
    I haven't tried to date women yet. I believe I don't have the looks/personality/money to date women.

I haven't tried to date women yet. I believe I don't have the looks/personality/money to date women.
    How old are you? Why do you think you haven't got the looks, or personality to date women?

First I'm only 33yrs old like 5'6" 160 lbs, average looks. That's pretty short for an adult male in the US. I've had very negative experiences with women lying to me in the past.
    Second, as far as my personality goes I'm an introvert so I prefer solitude most of the time and like solitary activities. I never had any crush on a girl so bad that I wanted to spend 24/7 with her so-to-speak.

I believe I don't like intimacy like kissing, cuddling, hugging a girl. I don't know. Maybe I'm aromantic. I get bored of girls pretty quickly.

…I believe the answer to your question is ‘loves giving blowjobs’….

I had a friend who had a wife who enjoyed giving bj for a price. He enjoyed it too..both from getting the bj and pretending that he was paying a sex worker. He said that she did a better job when she was being paid...lol

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …I believe the answer to your question is ‘loves giving blowjobs’….
    That definitely is all the motivation I need to get on my knees.
    JEM

First I'm only 33yrs old like 5'6" 160 lbs, average looks. That's pretty short for an adult male in the US. I've had very negative experiences with women lying to me in the past.
    Second, as far as my personality goes I'm an introvert so I prefer solitude most of the time and like solitary activities. I never had any crush on a girl so bad that I wanted to spend 24/7 with her so-to-speak.

I believe I don't like intimacy like kissing, cuddling, hugging a girl. I don't know. Maybe I'm aromantic. I get bored of girls pretty quickly.
    Women don't care if you are short or not tall.

Maybe you are gay since you don't want or like intimacy, kissing, cuddling, etc. with a woman? I have gay male friends and they said how they thought they were aromantic or asexual at first but that's because they did not want to or did not like kissing women.

Unofficial Community Leader

Wow! Your CL experiences come across as pretty strange to me, especially considering you're in carefree, liberal CA & I'm in conservative, Bible Belt KS. I'm on CL quite a bit & I've never encountered a woman expecting $100 for a blow job. That's pretty audacious; does she think she has the most velvety-textured mouth on the planet? Even the male whores I've seen on there have never gone over $50.

In either case, for a guy to succumb to something like that has got to be the epitome of desperation. Contrary to some other claims on this thread, I've seen at least just as many women as men on CL who claim to love sucking dick, and offer no recip free blow jobs. One just needs to be careful, discerning, discriminating.

From what I've seen, you just need to beef up your sexual confidence. Any requests for $ should be immediately deleted, especially an exorbitant amount. You're on a bi web site soliciting advice. I assume, without having looked at your profile, that you're at least somewhat m/m oriented. Go for a guy then who'll give it to you for free. Women don't corner the market, so to speak, on a good bj!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    There are women who are into NSA sex/hook ups, etc. who are not whores, or 'freaks' don't kid yourself.
    Often, if a woman is meeting many different men for casual sex on a frequent basis, then there is some kind of emotional issue behind it. I've known some women like that, and it is very sad. They feel that they are valued only when they are sexually giving themselves to these men, who care nothing about them as a person. They are emotionally vulnerable, and they get exploited by predatory men.

No strings attached sex is fine, as long as it is something that you choose to do, because you enjoy it. However, when it becomes an obsession, then there is "probably" a self-esteem issue behind it, and these predators just make it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Wow! Your CL experiences come across as pretty strange to me, especially considering you're in carefree, liberal CA & I'm in conservative, Bible Belt KS. I'm on CL quite a bit & I've never encountered a woman expecting $100 for a blow job.
    It is well known that CL has a lot of solicitation going on in certain sections. These solicitors hangout where the men are most desperate, such as the casual encounters section. You won't find many of them in the platonic section or women seeking men section. If they are there, then their scams are probably more sophisticated, and more difficult to detect.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyPal View Post
    It is well known that CL has a lot of solicitation going on in certain sections. These solicitors hangout where the men are most desperate, such as the casual encounters section. You won't find many of them in the platonic section or women seeking men section. If they are there, then their scams are probably more sophisticated, and more difficult to detect.
    I know; I've encountered both male & female prostitution on there from time to time. I still maintain that I've never encountered any prostitute expecting $100 for a blow job. Even the guys never go over $50.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I know; I've encountered both male & female prostitution on there from time to time. I still maintain that I've never encountered any prostitute expecting $100 for a blow job. Even the guys never go over $50.
    Depends where in the world u r prepared 2 pay for a bj, Pep... in the UK 100 quid plus is not unusual at high end of the market I am told and often much more. I am informed 120-150 euros in parts of the continent, and 150 dollars Australian upwards down under.. Dunno bout the US, but just cos u haven't encountered a prostitute who charges $100 doesn't mean they aren't around. Similarly for Canada. Indeed I wud b very surprised if they weren't...

Girls working the streets are lucky to come close to half of those figures and many a quarter and less... and they are often pimped to death so hardly see very much of their earnings, the poor cows. Shitty ole world...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Depends where in the world u r prepared 2 pay for a bj, Pep... in the UK 100 quid plus is not unusual at high end of the market I am told and often much more. I am informed 120-150 euros in parts of the continent, and 150 dollars Australian upwards down under.. Dunno bout the US, but just cos u haven't encountered a prostitute who charges $100 doesn't mean they aren't around. Similarly for Canada. Indeed I wud b very surprised if they weren't...

Girls working the streets are lucky to come close to half of those figures and many a quarter and less... and they are often pimped to death so hardly see very much of their earnings, the poor cows. Shitty ole world...
    I'm not, nor will I ever be prepared to pay for a bj, Dark. Free ones are just too plentiful from both genders.

I know what you're saying; it's just another relativity thing. My opinions expressed here have been solely based on my experiences.

I did come across some high class call girls in Vegas one night when I was very young. They were probably charging that much and getting it.

And having prostitutes in my cab along with drunken soldiers was pretty much a given during those wild nights in my past. I even befriended some of them.

I'm " somewhat base, " remember? Street-wise & know the ways of the world.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Have been offered money for bjs among other things in past... not often.. but often enuff 2 kno am not interested... did take lickle pressies of me x hubbie for such favours, and Kate in her own way, but that's not the same.

Me m8 got in2 it through an escort agency and ended up doing all sorts and being ver well paid and much in demand... haff the time sex of any kind isn't even involved... just talk... comforting, gud company and 2 b a pretty appendage on an old man's arm at a do... made gud money but after a few years made even better free lance. She will ere long have amassed enough 2 live on ver comfy for rest of her life being reliant on no-one for her material prosperity. Lucky cow...

I kno a few "ladies of the night" and have known others in the past.. no, not cos I have practiced the art (other than for free), but through peeps I know, places I have drunk, places I have been.. and know, and friends live. They have a much harder time.. and it makes me ever so glad I was able to help out my best friend with the resources 2 carry on with her education rather than as many students (of both genders) do now, begin selling themselves to make ends meet... and once begun, some never get out of it..

"Somewhat base"? Me bruvva is somewot base - out of me mum's earshot... and woe betide him if he swears wen his kids r in house... no mercy from his wife... he calls it "earthy"... and had a few somewot base bfs in me time.. 1 gf wiv the gob of the sewer... and wen the bootgirls r in a gaggle... earthy... or somewot base.. hold me hands up... pure filth....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post

Ok, Dark.......saw it today & couldn't believe my eyes ! A guy on CL actually offering $100 to GIVE a bj to a local college hunk. Now THAT has got to be the " epitome of desperation. "
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Ok, Dark.......saw it today & couldn't believe my eyes ! A guy on CL actually offering $100 to GIVE a bj to a local college hunk. Now THAT has got to be the " epitome of desperation. "
    Heck yeah! I actually reconsider going to college, paid to get blowjobs. There we go.

On second thought. "Sugah, what be wrong you mouth? Y'all got them STDS and such?"