Register

View Poll Results: Guys do you feel this way about cock, and sucking cock?

Voters
565. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I do! I love to suck, swallow, and can't get enough cock or cum!

531 93.98%
  • No I do not feel this way about men and their penises.

34 6.02%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Guys do you feel this way about cock, and sucking cock?

Guys: Do you feel this way about cock, and sucking cock?

"Never Enough COCK! Indulge yourself and suck them ALL!"

Re: Guys do you feel this way about cock, and sucking cock?

I would love to be part of a gangbang where I suck and get fucked by every guy

Most people on this site feel the same way about sucking a cock a enjoying the rush of getting a huge load to swallow for a job well done.It is even greater when you cum just from the rush you get from hearing the guy moan and the precum start to flow.When that happens you know you are both on your way to different but enjoyable experiences.

I would so love to be part of a group sex party, where I was sucking cock, someone sucking my cock, and guys taking turns inside my tight virgin ass!

I suck cock every chance that I get and I always want more.

Like when I my lips are around the base of his cock and I move my throat like a belly dancer and he can't resist to blow his wad. I hear a lot of oh my god.... Your never are closer to God than when you have an orgasm.

I just love how my mouth feels when I I am sucking I really like wrapping my lips round a nice dick I just like to suck cocks and make guys feel nice when they cum

YES WE DO, GIRLS ARE VERY CRAZY WHEN THEY RE IN A PAIR, BOYS NOT REALLY, BOTH FUN. MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO CANADA LOOKING TO MINGLE, BOYS AND GIRLS RIGHT NOW!

"Never Enough COCK! Indulge yourself and suck them ALL!"[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by sisboy View Post
    Most people on this site feel the same way about sucking a cock a enjoying the rush of getting a huge load to swallow for a job well done.It is even greater when you cum just from the rush you get from hearing the guy moan and the precum start to flow.When that happens you know you are both on your way to different but enjoyable experiences.
    sisboy, you couldn't have said it any better. If I don't cum from the pleasure rush of hearing a guy moan and feeling his cock throbbing as he's flooding my mouth with his hot cum it's because there's a guy right next him watching me swallow hot cum so he can be next for me to suck off. Kinsey #5 here and proud!!!

647 708 1970 Markus in mississauga very horny and into oral sex, like to be sucked and my toes like to be sucked and licked, want to meet call me now i live alone and am horny all the time

I would love to try three other guys at once one in my mouth one up my ass and one sucking me off simultaneously

Well your comments totally moved me, would love to have someone suck my cock that way, belly dancing yes

Fuck yeah

~Joe~

I like it when i 69 with another guy and we wank hard very hard and suck and suck for and age till we blow at the same time in each others mouth and just enjoy the feeling of cum.
    Then after a rest we do it all over again.

Two guys on here - txsmale55 and gypsyjon - said that they, to quote gypsyjon "would love to try three other guys at once one in my mouth one up my ass and one sucking me off simultaneously". I was fortunate enough to do that and it was one of the most exciting experiences of my life! I was being bareback gangbanged by three guys (all of whom fucked me more than once) and part of the time I was sucking the cock of the guy who just pulled out of my asspussy while the next guy fucked me and the third one sucked my cock. It was unbelievably exciting and, I suppose, equivalent to a woman receiving triple penetration.

I like to suck cock when I'm in the mood. Just not always in the mood might be I want sucked off instead. I like sucking cock and cum and wife lovesto watch I happen.

I would like to suck a man off with my hot gf. We pretend with a dildo all the time. I want a hot load shot all over my lips and in my mouth. The a hot cum kiss with her!

Quote Originally Posted by nutothis972 View Post
    Two guys on here - txsmale55 and gypsyjon - said that they, to quote gypsyjon "would love to try three other guys at once one in my mouth one up my ass and one sucking me off simultaneously". I was fortunate enough to do that and it was one of the most exciting experiences of my life! I was being bareback gangbanged by three guys (all of whom fucked me more than once) and part of the time I was sucking the cock of the guy who just pulled out of my asspussy while the next guy fucked me and the third one sucked my cock. It was unbelievably exciting and, I suppose, equivalent to a woman receiving triple penetration.
    I would love to enjoy this.

I would love to enjoy this.

Definitely!! Would be one of my dreams cum true.

~Joe~

For me there is nothing more rewarding than having a cock blow off inside my mouth, Me i just love that feeling and how it slides down the back of my mouth.
    i like to hold it there and savour the flavour for a minute or two.

Yes, the more cocks to suck, the better. I'd suck and swallow all day long, if I had the opportunity. I love getting down on my knees and seeing a nice hard cock up close and then taking in to my mouth. Next best thing is feeling and tasting a guy blow his load and then swallowing it all.

I prefer to be sucked and fucked.

what's not to love?

My answer is yes, I feel this way about cock, and about sucking cock. I love penis, I love dick, and I love giving a good suck to a hot hard dick. I've been wanting to orally service a group for a good while now, and the desire grows stronger. I'd be very interested in finding a group of local guys who meet regularly, say once or twice a month or so, to enjoy this delightful sex act. Each meeting a different guy would get to be the center of attention, we could draw straws or go alphabetically, whatever the group decides. Will also be fun coming up with a name and logo for our circle suck or bukkake club.

a nice cock is the only thing that attracts me

berryhard

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Guys: Do you feel this way about cock, and sucking cock?

"Never Enough COCK! Indulge yourself and suck them ALL!"

Yes! Would love to suck all those big had cocks! Only ever had one at a time so far...

The last time I had the irresistible craving, I got on Grindr and in the span of an hour had sucked off two different guys separately.

I love sucking cocks and can not get enough wish I could spend every day sucking as many as I want that day