Register

View Poll Results: Men do any of these sex acts make you feel like a woman?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • putting on women's panties

23 54.76%
  • putting on women's clothing

17 40.48%
  • sucking cock and swallowing cum

25 59.52%
  • getting fucked up the ass and feeling a man's cum load drip out

27 64.29%
  • being submissive or treated like a bitch during sex

17 40.48%
  • having a man use either my mouth or ass as his personal pussy

19 45.24%
  • drinking a man's piss or having him fill up my ass with his piss

5 11.90%
  • having a man fuck me rough and have his way with my ass

14 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Do any of these sex acts make you feel like a woman?

I see people who post on here that they do certain sex acts because they think these sex acts make them feel like a woman, if you are like this which sex acts do this to you and make you feel like a woman?

My husband and I do not have gender issues and do not think of sex with men this way, and we are not into these sex acts.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jul 21, 2015 at 5:40 PM.

Re: Do any of these sex acts make you feel like a woman?

^^^^^^^^^^^
    Whatever the fuck you are, you sure are voyeuristic.

Quote Originally Posted by BiBedBud View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Whatever the fuck you are, you sure are voyeuristic.
    nope. It is just a question, that's all. I wrote the reason why I asked this question in the original post/topic.

I really don't think any of those things make me feel like a woman, and i have done all but 1 of them. Sorry, not into piss here. But me enjoying any of the those, it is all sexual and is not meant for me to feel like a woman, it just feels sexy as fuck! And feeling sexy is not feeling like a woman.

Sucking cock does make me feel like a woman. Especially when he says 'you're so sexy' or 'yeah baby' right when pre-cum drips from his cock.
    Getting fucked really good and having cum in my ass also makes me feel like a woman. I like to stick a couple of fingers in my gaped ass and scoop out some cum and swallow it.

Some of those choices I don't do and none of those choice or anything else would make me feel female. Further, I very much like being male.
    JEM

i enjoy it all but the pissing not into that

Quote Originally Posted by DownBoy View Post
    Sucking cock does make me feel like a woman. Especially when he says 'you're so sexy' or 'yeah baby' right when pre-cum drips from his cock.
    Getting fucked really good and having cum in my ass also makes me feel like a woman. I like to stick a couple of fingers in my gaped ass and scoop out some cum and swallow it.
    Does putting multiple files fingers up your ass hurt you?

Not one keen to engage in "golden showers". Know that urine is cleaner than many may think, still, feel such an action is disrespectful for all involved. That is a matter of respect and dignity, not one of being made to feel like a differing gender. None of the other actions would make me feel like the opposing gender.

I retain that choice regardless and think everyone retains that choice. Everyone certainly retains the choice of who the engage with in intercourse, barring rape of course. Even then one retains a choice of being a "victim" or not. Granted, yes they are indeed "victimized". Through gradual help they may find the choice to not be a victim, rather a survivor.

These words I write here are only what I see. You likely see differently. That is fine because that is how our worlds function. These words are not to offend, persuade, dissuade or otherwise bear ill or malice to any. Further, these words are not intended to be used or misconstrued as me saying, "gee, I'm right and all else are wrong". These words are just a person's best attempt to convey how they see their world, and a few worlds around themselves, nothing more or less. Readers may accept or dismiss these words. Thank you.

NB: Third thinking the matter of respect, dignity. I realize retaining these are also a choice. I agree to that yet still choose to not engage in such actions, ergo I do retain them. Merely clarifying a point regarding choice here. Excuse me.
    Last edited by void(); Jul 31, 2015 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Needed the emphasis as the quotes did not exactly clarify the language, as the language was in the way.

I wish I could experience sex as a female. What is it like to run my hand down past my stomach and find a slit and not a cock? But I do like wearing lingerie and posing, pretending I was a sexy female who likes to turn men on.
    I like to suck on another man's penis. It makes me feel submissive, as I imagine a female might feel.
    I also like to receive a urine stream. So nasty. So hot.

Quote Originally Posted by naztypanty View Post
    I wish I could experience sex as a female. What is it like to run my hand down past my stomach and find a slit and not a cock? But I do like wearing lingerie and posing, pretending I was a sexy female who likes to turn men on.
    I like to suck on another man's penis. It makes me feel submissive, as I imagine a female might feel.
    I also like to receive a urine stream. So nasty. So hot.
    Would you ever get a sex change?

Sometimes I feel like a woman, especially when they treat me as a submissive and call me a bitch or talk about my mouth and say it's a pussy mouth. It really turns me on to be told they like fucking my mouth is better than fucking any pussy.

All the above except one.