Register

Strange... Just about to have sex...

I know this is a strange post, but I am just about to have sex with a guy. Part of me is thrilled, and a part of me is nervous. He is a really nice guy, great body, and seems to be hard all the time. Still nervous though!

In about ten minutes after posting this, we should be naked and going at it. Two older bisexual guys naked and going for it... What a thought huh? LOL

We have had the most peculiar kind of foreplay running up to this. A kind of "Do you wanna?" "Yeah, sure, why not?" "Okay, let's do it!" interspersed with talk about friendship etc.

This "new" stuff is no fun. I miss my old FWB and the comfort that went with it!

Unofficial Community Leader

Re: Strange... Just about to have sex...

Let us know how it turns out. I had a pretty hot encounter last night.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I will... He just arrived, so it's going to get interesting I hope... Again, a strange post, I know...

I don't see anything strange about it at all.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Are you going to get fucked up the ass, swallow cum, or do both?

Ended up something of an anti-climax, only with a dual climax! He came, we sucked each other and came. He seemed in a hurry to leave... A shame in a way... This was taken about three minutes ago... Nothing like two cocks side by side... 30 minutes start to finish... With a woman would have been hours!

oClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150720_110941216.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	37262

I don't think it' strange to post what you're doing. Let us know what happens.

Neither of us like photos of our faces, or even shots that might be recognizable in any way, so no sucking pics at all. He is a very heavy cummer! Me not so much... Wish it had been longer though...

Hot! I'm sorry it was a short.

Quote Originally Posted by Oztrich View Post
    Ended up something of an anti-climax, only with a dual climax! He came, we sucked each other and came. He seemed in a hurry to leave... A shame in a way... This was taken about three minutes ago... Nothing like two cocks side by side... 30 minutes start to finish... With a woman would have been hours!

oClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150720_110941216.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	37262
    i so wish I had a make play date today ! It's really hard to find discreet encounters in my small town .
    Will you share some details ? You said he is a heavy cummer .. Did you take his load in your mouth? I'm sure it was a little awkward after you both came and maybe a little shame but hopefully he enjoyed it enough for a repeat performance and it becomes a regular thing for you guys !

Quote Originally Posted by idabiho View Post
    i so wish I had a make play date today ! It's really hard to find discreet encounters in my small town .
    Will you share some details ? You said he is a heavy cummer .. Did you take his load in your mouth? I'm sure it was a little awkward after you both came and maybe a little shame but hopefully he enjoyed it enough for a repeat performance and it becomes a regular thing for you guys !
    I know the feeling of small towns. It was difficult to find someone. I think it will become a regular thing. His cock is beautiful. Just the right length and thickness. No awkwardness. Always strange with someone you do not really know except for this kind of thing, but still fun.

He asked me to meet him at the door naked. I did that. When he came in I knew it would go well. I have to admit that I like long sessions, so was a tiny bit disappointed with a 30 minute hit and run, but we did get on well, and that's a great thing. I have never been interested in quickies, or one-hit-wonders. We are around the same age, similar body types, and also cock sizes etc. We have similar interests that go beyond the usual male "fuck me" stuff.

Before he got here I was thinking about what would be different if it was a woman. But the thing is, I have had a female FWB, and it really was not all that different. We would meet, get naked and have sex. The difference was that it always took a LOT longer, and the play was very different. My wife had a boyfriend, and that could take a couple of hours or even a couple of days. I miss those days...
    Last edited by Oztrich; Jul 20, 2015 at 7:15 PM. Reason: Got booted too soon!

I am very envious of you for finding this connection. I am hopeful for you that it goes better (longer) next time, and from there. My first time alone with a guy was a load of nerves, too. Neither of us could cum, but we did some exploring, fondling, sucking. Just had a nice time being together. Never happened again. Haven't had another opportunity since then, either. I'd sure like to.

So, how did you happen to find this guy Oztrich?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    So, how did you happen to find this guy Oztrich?
    Not by burying his head in sand, Pep sweetums.. Nite Pepper..
    Last edited by darkeyes; Jul 20, 2015 at 7:52 PM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Your sense of humor wasn't lost on me there, Dark.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Should hope not! Oops.. edited wrong post... o well.. been long day...nite again, Pep..
    Last edited by darkeyes; Jul 20, 2015 at 7:54 PM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Countdown to Poley checking in to insult the originator of the thread... 3, 2, 1.............

C'mon, Poley -- tell us whatcha think of Oztrich and his adventure.

His was the first response on my new thread.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Oz, I know what you mean about wanting it to last longer. I had a friend with whom I had long sessions. His health has failed and he's no longer available. Our sessions always started with conversation, how are you, what you been up to, etc. He would ask if I wanted to go up to the bedroom where there was soft lighting, a furry throw on the bed, lube, condoms, dildos on the nightstand. We would kiss while undressing each other, then lie together, arms around each other, legs entwined, tongues probing mouths. We would suck and, since he was a total bottom, I would sometimes fuck him. We had a couple of threesomes and one foursome with guys who were also into making out. When the sex was over and we were dressed there would be more conversation and maybe something to drink before a tender kiss and out the door. I long to find someone like that again, but lately it's just been quickies...better than nothing though.

As usual, nothing to contribute except for garbage Pole...way to go.

I found him through Adam4Adam. I have four men all wanting to meet from that one site in this small town. Prefer one guy though. I am really more into the friendship with added bonuses. I would love to find several men with whom to converse back and forth via emails and the like. Sort of a friendship group. Talk about what we like, don't like, and share experiences. This forum is not all that great for doing that.

By the way... We have seen each other since, and am hoping it improves.

Thank you for sharing your sexual encounter. I agree that it is preferable to have a longer love making experience, but any sex is good sex.

Your picture is a real turn on for me. Two cocks touching side by side, hands feeling their own and the other's. Two men sharing the excitement of having sex with another man.

Again, thanks for sharing.

Glad you've made a connection! Would love to do the same!