Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Suggestions for best dick shaver

Gillete Fusion.

I Am having laser hair removal done from my belly button down including my cock and balls. I have had the first session and it went very well no pain a little of a burning sensation but no other issues. the lady doing it says lots of guys have it done as opposed to waxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursubm View Post
    Been holding off of the summer. but will start again n the fall. My Epilator works well on the pubic area and legs. I tried it a little bit on the boys but decided it was too sketchy,. So the boys still get the razor...
    Was it very expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    I Am having laser hair removal done from my belly button down including my cock and balls. I have had the first session and it went very well no pain a little of a burning sensation but no other issues. the lady doing it says lots of guys have it done as opposed to waxing.
    Was it very expensive? How many treatments will you need?

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    I have two 5-blade razors that I use in the shower. One is for my face and the another, blue-handled one, is for my 'body', meaning genital area, etc. I use shower gel instead of shaving cream. Being in the shower means no mess, and the razor leaves me feeling very smooth and stubble-free for a day or two.
    I concurr,I like the feel of my neithers being smooth, besides if I let the hair grow back, it traps way too much heat.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Sort of like being careful not to zip up too quickly & carelessly ?
    Did that once, that's how I wound up with a skin tag after it healed...

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Have an old epilator, Pepper... now that will keepya silky smooth!!!
    I'd trust ya with one of those to keep me silky smooth...j/s

I use nair. About once a month. Trick is ,scrape with credit card and take warm bath directly after. Wash with soap and wash cloth. Then shower. After you dry wipe all down with rubbing alcohol. Do that also if you shave that are.

it was $175 Plumhead and they say it will take 3 treatments 8 weeks apart

I have a Remington adjustable for the rough work and a Gillete Fusion 4 blade for the fine work and final smoothness. I shave up to the base on my cock and balls and use the Remington on the pubic area then shave above my cock in an inverted V pattern. Kind of a happy trial that widens at the bottom.