Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Suggestions for best dick shaver

Hi Members,
    I would like to buy a dick or penis shaver.
    Any suggestions?.
    I like to keep area around my dick clean.
    I do not have though thick hairs around my dick.
    I presently use shaving cream and razor once a month. It is though messy.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Goodsonora.

Unofficial Community Leader

Re: Suggestions for best dick shaver

Yea, forget about the razor & shaving cream. I do a pretty good job of keeping myself nicely trimmed just using a standard electric razor.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I have two 5-blade razors that I use in the shower. One is for my face and the another, blue-handled one, is for my 'body', meaning genital area, etc. I use shower gel instead of shaving cream. Being in the shower means no mess, and the razor leaves me feeling very smooth and stubble-free for a day or two.

Thanks a lot for suggestion.

Gr8 suggestion.
    I will henceforth will use shower gel.
    Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Yea, forget about the razor & shaving cream. I do a pretty good job of keeping myself nicely trimmed just using a standard electric razor.
    Have an old epilator, Pepper... now that will keepya silky smooth!!!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Have an old epilator, Pepper... now that will keepya silky smooth!!!
    Well, not into "silky smooth " Dark, just trimmed, groomed.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Well, not into "silky smooth " Dark, just trimmed, groomed.
    Big feardie!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

What's feardie?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

A cowardy cowardy custard.. feard of a lickle harmless thing like an epilator... ya surprise me! Mind u... me x hubbie wos same.. go hear him wiv me epilator he wud run a mile!

You surprise me with that opinion; anything but a coward! Now I see more clearly why you're aligned with BedBug; two peas in a pod.
    Last edited by pepperjack; Jul 19, 2015 at 6:36 PM.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Cant u tell wen sum1 isn't serious and is having a laff, Pep? U do disappoint a tadge..

As 2 being aligned 2 bibed, 'tisn't so.. but then neither do I have ne bones 2 pick with the guy partic.. disagreements such as I have wiv ne1 else in this world.. less than I have wiv some, more than wiv others... 'tis the way of the world, Pep... my world ne way.

I know the way of the world, Dark. Got about a 20 year head start on you. I'm sure you've experienced how some will use the anonymity of the web to vent all manner of resentments & nastiness. It's not always easy to detect someone's motives without the benefit of tone, body language, etc. Unlike ps who's blatantly obvious, others are more snide, insinuating, cheap-shot taking such as the mud slinging occurring regularly during our presidential campaign season. That's human nature & the way of the world. My last boss used to indulge in that type of behavior & try to cloak & dismiss it as good natured fun. I saw the venomous spirit actually at work there. Bed Bug is much like him, ruthless (ahem ) exploiting, manipulative....just to name a few shared traits. Most men don't react well to being called cowardly, especially when done three times over. Not to say I was pissed, just disappointed & kind of disgusted. I'll accept it was meant in jest. I'm fallible, my perception isn't always 100% on target.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Paranoid Personality Disorder Symptoms

People with paranoid personality disorder are generally characterized by having a long-standing pattern of pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others. A person with paranoid personality disorder will nearly always believe that other people’s motives are suspect or even malevolent.

Individuals with this disorder assume that other people will exploit, harm, or deceive them, even if no evidence exists to support this expectation. While it is fairly normal for everyone to have some degree of paranoia about certain situations in their lives (such as worry about an impending set of layoffs at work), people with paranoid personality disorder take this to an extreme — it pervades virtually every professional and personal relationship they have.

Individuals with Paranoid Personality Disorder are generally difficult to get along with and often have problems with close relationships. Their excessive suspiciousness and hostility may be expressed in overt argumentativeness, in recurrent complaining, or by quiet, apparently hostile aloofness. Because they are hypervigilant for potential threats, they may act in a guarded, secretive, or devious manner and appear to be “cold” and lacking in tender feelings. Although they may appear to be objective, rational, and unemotional, they more often display a labile range of affect, with hostile, stubborn, and sarcastic expressions predominating. Their combative and suspicious nature may elicit a hostile response in others, which then serves to confirm their original expectations.

[REDACTED]

Symptoms of Paranoid Personality Disorder

Paranoid personality disorder is characterized by a pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent. This usually begins in early adulthood and presents in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the following:

• Suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her
    • Is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates
    • Is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her
    • Reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events
    • Persistently bears grudges (i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights)
    • Perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others, and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack
    • Has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of spouse or sexual partner

[REDACTED]

SUGGESTED READING (ahem!):

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/paranoid-personality-disorder-symptoms/

http://www.mentalhealth.com/home/dx/...rsonality.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parano...ality_disorder

A cowardy cowardy custard.. feard of a lickle harmless thing like an epilator... ya surprise me! Mind u... me x hubbie wos same.. go hear him wiv me epilator he wud run a mile!
    when it comes to an epilator & a guys' genitial's........not feardie just wise

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    when it comes to an epilator & a guys' genitial's........not feardie just wise
    Sort of like being careful not to zip up too quickly & carelessly ?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Sort of like being careful not to zip up too quickly & carelessly ?
    especially with too much hair down there

Quote Originally Posted by BiBedBud View Post
    Paranoid Personality Disorder Symptoms

People with paranoid personality disorder are generally characterized by having a long-standing pattern of pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others. A person with paranoid personality disorder will nearly always believe that other people’s motives are suspect or even malevolent.

Individuals with this disorder assume that other people will exploit, harm, or deceive them, even if no evidence exists to support this expectation. While it is fairly normal for everyone to have some degree of paranoia about certain situations in their lives (such as worry about an impending set of layoffs at work), people with paranoid personality disorder take this to an extreme — it pervades virtually every professional and personal relationship they have.

Individuals with Paranoid Personality Disorder are generally difficult to get along with and often have problems with close relationships. Their excessive suspiciousness and hostility may be expressed in overt argumentativeness, in recurrent complaining, or by quiet, apparently hostile aloofness. Because they are hypervigilant for potential threats, they may act in a guarded, secretive, or devious manner and appear to be “cold” and lacking in tender feelings. Although they may appear to be objective, rational, and unemotional, they more often display a labile range of affect, with hostile, stubborn, and sarcastic expressions predominating. Their combative and suspicious nature may elicit a hostile response in others, which then serves to confirm their original expectations.

[REDACTED]

Symptoms of Paranoid Personality Disorder

Paranoid personality disorder is characterized by a pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent. This usually begins in early adulthood and presents in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the following:

• Suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her
    • Is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates
    • Is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her
    • Reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events
    • Persistently bears grudges (i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights)
    • Perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others, and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack
    • Has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of spouse or sexual partner

[REDACTED]

SUGGESTED READING (ahem!):

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/paranoid-personality-disorder-symptoms/

http://www.mentalhealth.com/home/dx/...rsonality.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parano...ality_disorder

Spin, propaganda & in layman's terms .....BS! Yea, your icons representing hypnosis are apropos. FYI, I discovered the effectiveness of the " fight fire with fire " strategy as a boy, so I'm light years ahead of you on that one, never ending hypocrite. You've got a helluva long way to go to catch up to this site. What about extremely high-horse narcissistic disorder?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Anybody who looks up to this race-baiting demagogue is not only stupid, but infantile. http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...urling-n-word/
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

So much irrelevant rants, instead of good hearted suggestion?
    Is too much to ask for darkeyes?

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    especially with too much hair down there
    Hair nothing! I was referring to flesh getting caught Got no choice but to " bite the bullet " and back that thing off
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Anybody who looks up to this race-baiting demagogue is not only stupid, but infantile. http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...urling-n-word/
    I find 0bama and Bill Maher to both be equal race-baiting clowns.

creep
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by goodsonora View Post
    I wonder if you've taken the time to search the forum, for pre-existing information that might serve you.

I myself, do not use a "dick shaver" (whateverthefuckthat'ssupposedtobe), so I don't have the specific advice you requested. Sorry for chiming-in with an incidentally relevant but otherwise OT post, above. (I don't wanna be one of the faeces throwers on this or any other website, and I am usually not one to post OT, unless there's a purpose to it.)

I would add, however, that I bemoan yet another "hair removal" thread. Apparently, we're without mods here, and so..... The site is a mess.

Please note: I have addressed how I get smooth in a couple of detailed posts that seemed well received at the time. The name of the thread was "Shaving below the equator". If you're looking to get smooth, IMO you should do what I do, described therein.

I know the way of the world, Dark. Got about a 20 year head start on you. I'm sure you've experienced how some will use the anonymity of the web to vent all manner of resentments & nastiness. It's not always easy to detect someone's motives without the benefit of tone, body language, etc. Unlike ps who's blatantly obvious, others are more snide, insinuating, cheap-shot taking such as the mud slinging occurring regularly during our presidential campaign season. That's human nature & the way of the world. My last boss used to indulge in that type of behavior & try to cloak & dismiss it as good natured fun. I saw the venomous spirit actually at work there. Bed Bug is much like him, ruthless (ahem ) exploiting, manipulative....just to name a few shared traits. Most men don't react well to being called cowardly, especially when done three times over. Not to say I was pissed, just disappointed & kind of disgusted. I'll accept it was meant in jest. I'm fallible, my perception isn't always 100% on target.
    No1's perception is 100% accurate, Pep. Just expected that u knew how my sense of humour works by now... even without the benefit of tone and body language etc...soz that I am wrong in that.

We all deal with the world as we see and find it.. some r better than others at it and some much less so, but that, darlin', often comes from how we see and feel things and from how well our perception works.. even with the benefit of body language, tone and facial expression our perception gangs aft agley because different people view things differently which is why so often our world is a less than pleasant place... misunderstanding and disagreement between human beings makes it so...

Quote Originally Posted by goodsonora View Post
    Uhuh? Soz hunbun, am not entirely clear on the point u make...

No1's perception is 100% accurate, Pep. Just expected that u knew how my sense of humour works by now... even without the benefit of tone and body language etc...soz that I am wrong in that.

We all deal with the world as we see and find it.. some r better than others at it and some much less so, but that, darlin', often comes from how we see and feel things and from how well our perception works.. even with the benefit of body language, tone and facial expression our perception gangs aft agley because different people view things differently which is why so often our world is a less than pleasant place... misunderstanding and disagreement between human beings makes it so...

That's what it was, a simple misunderstanding Can happen in the best of relationships. BedBug, however, seized the opportunity & immediately swooped in like the vulture he is. See what I mean about that guy?
    Last edited by pepperjack; Jul 20, 2015 at 9:44 AM.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I used to use the Phillips Body Groom or my Braun electric razor and both did a nice job but left me frequently with shaving bumps (pseudofolliculitis barbae/ barbers rash). I recently tried a product called Shave Secret. It is an oil your apply and then shave with a regular blade razor. Works perfectly and no more bumps!

Glad I decided no-no to this temptation : http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/m...view/index.htm
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Been holding off of the summer. but will start again n the fall. My Epilator works well on the pubic area and legs. I tried it a little bit on the boys but decided it was too sketchy,. So the boys still get the razor...