Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Now that you suck cock etc would you ever stop

You all turn me on.

Hit me up, I'll give you some ...hard ,waiting 'n ready for a warm mouth to engulf my cock !

Quote Originally Posted by sisboy View Post
    After experiencing this lifestyle and sucking cock etc could you ever go back to being straight?
    ...why would I even want to?...

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by 1deringaboutyounme View Post
    Hit me up, I'll give you some ...hard ,waiting 'n ready for a warm mouth to engulf my cock !
    Typical, deceitful, game-player! Glad he shut down his profile & is leaving Kansas soon.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Even though I am married, I will never stop craving cock, both in my mouth and my ass. I just can't seem to find that one man that I could worship.

Nope cant go back I'm proud and Bisexual married man

Doubt that I could

Umm No.

No I like sucking cock way too much.

​Simply put, Once a Cocksucker, always a Cocksucker. Amen.
    'Blowjob'
    Cocksuckin' Eunuch

I can still take it or leave it! I have bottomed a couple times and gotten oral several times. Only one guy was came anywhere close to the oral my wife gives! So for right now, the jury is still out..

Quote Originally Posted by 1deringaboutyounme View Post
    Mmmmm, I like hard and ready. You can use my mouth anytime. I would love to wrap my warm wet lips around your big hard cock and suck you off.

Never going back
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

I have just started sucking men's cocks and only sucked three so far. Only 18years old, but it is a fantastic feeling having a cock in my mouth.
    But when those cocks delivered the luscious cum into my mouth, I believe I got hooked on it. I really believe when I have a few more different men I will be addicted to it. I am now at the stage where I am thinking of it all the time. But that may wear off.

Quote Originally Posted by dab111222 View Post
    No. I knew the very first time I ever sucked a cock that I would always love it. Even though I had never realized I could ever actually do it. My old girlfriend and I had a threesome once, and one time, while she was sucking my cock, and I was underneath her, licking her very wet pussy, our friend began fucking her pussy at the same time. I just couldn't help it. As I watched his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, and dripping on my face, I just began licking. Next thing I knew, she and I were sucking his cock together. I even licked his cum out of her pussy.
    That sound really hot! I would love that!

though my desire to suck cock may come and go, it never completely goes, and I know I will always be thinking and looking for a nice cock to suck.
    Next big step for me - let a guy cum in my mouth

I will never quit sucking cock I'm addicted to it and crave it and cum on a daily basis, I'm insatiable I just need to find a guy who will feed me as much as I want!!

It's fantastic!

I'm totally in touch with this. Nothing makes me feel more complete than making a man cum in me. Love it.

I have been doing it at least once a week for the last 10 years. It is enjoyable as ever, I have no plans to ever stop.
    JEM

don't plan on it. its the one vise i can't do without....

I enjoy sucking cock and wish I could find a good fuck buddy that would like to met up with weekly

Easy answer, no. I am a cocksucker now and love it. Definitely do not plan to quit. Can I suck your cock?

Quote Originally Posted by Deleted View Post
    I can still take it or leave it! I have bottomed a couple times and gotten oral several times. Only one guy was came anywhere close to the oral my wife gives! So for right now, the jury is still out..
    If you're not far from the South Bend area I could blow you better then you wife...at least that's what my wife says and all my pals say I;m the best they ever had....feel free to pm me

Why stop doing something I enjoy and am considered quite good at?

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    though my desire to suck cock may come and go, it never completely goes, and I know I will always be thinking and looking for a nice cock to suck.
    Next big step for me - let a guy cum in my mouth
    I have only done it a few times but definitely let them cum in my mouth and swallowed the whole load each time!!! Wouldn't do it any other way.

Though my experience is limited I find cock to be like an fine instrument once you learned to play you never want to stop.

I like your perspective. And having the desire to play it better each time.
    Quote Originally Posted by right2b View Post
    Though my experience is limited I find cock to be like an fine instrument once you learned to play you never want to stop.

No... It's a small part of who I am... It's just as natural to me as going down on a woman...

I will never stop sucking cocks as it is just too natural feeling and too delicious to ever quit. Why quit something when it feels so good and so right???