Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Now that you suck cock etc would you ever stop

I like too much to ever stop

WOW that sounds like a great way to start. Eroticism at it's best.

Not on my own. The experience of unfurling, touching, licking, tasting, holding, adoring the cock is a vision I will hold dear.

I won't stop sucking cock. But still love tits/pussy!!

I have stopped, intentionally, for over two years now. Had a "friend" who was cumming over once a week, for quite some time. Then he just stopped. Stopped sending me texts asking if I was available. Stopped replying to mine. I hope nothing serious happened to him. Last time I saw him, he mentioned cancer. Then he disappeared. So sad. Haven't done so since.

There was also a fellow I met through this site. But he is married and had difficulty getting up my way. So I stopped all contact with him. He's also no longer on this site since I re-joined. Activity in the Oklahoma area is practically nil on this site. 14 members.

Gave up on Manhunt and Adam4Adam. Bunch of teases there. No way I'm doing craigslist. No way Jose.

I'd like to find another buddy. But seems unlikely. The guys here seem mostly to be looking for bi couples. The one guy here that seemed possible, is flaky. His profile says "There is no second". Yet when we chatted, he said he's married so he can't host. Then in another sentence he said she participates. WTF???
    Last edited by cbxer66; Sep 12, 2015 at 7:19 PM.

Like many posters say here, I will never stop. Out here in the sticks tho, it takes time to find willing fellas! I need to work on my guys' limits.....

NO

Why would i change anything.Giving another person pleasure will never change.It took to long for me to accept the feelings I had that I would never go back.

Quote Originally Posted by 1deringaboutyounme View Post
    Hit me up, I'll give you some ...hard ,waiting 'n ready for a warm mouth to engulf my cock !
    I would love to wrap my warm wet lips around your hard throbbing cock and suck you off.

I struggled for years resisting the urge for sex with men and in particular, sucking cock and getting sucked by men...the more I resisted, the more I wanted it....but that was during a time I fought against identifying as bisexual. That all passed 17 years ago....perhaps the only way I would give it up is if I got involved in a committed relationship with a woman and we both agreed to monogamy. Otherwise, I have no reason to stop...I've enjoyed it so much and it's an appetite and hunger that continues.

Heck no way, I will suck cock as often as I can.

Started sucking cock later in life and once I got over any guilt I felt and accepted my enjoyment of giving what many guys enjoy, I just don't see myself stopping. I just absolutely enjoy giving the pleasure to another guy and I seem to have craving that can't be quenched, even though I try. I guess I was just born to be a sucker of cock and I will enjoy being the best I can be.

I have always felt femme and wanted to suck cock. I cannot even think of a reason to stop even if I could.

i'm also love t suck cock and take n my as

I;m also retired were can we talk

Now that im very comfortable with my sexuality and embrace cock fully I'm so thankful that i tried it when dared by my friend one night when younger.

I opened my eyes and over the years my mind too... Cock and the pleasure that comes with it is something ill never give up!!
    Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/melbsissyboi
    Kik: melbcuteboi / Skype: melbcuteboi / G+: koochsara

after my first time, figuring id get that fantasy out of my mine, all i think about now is sucking cock. in the lasst 15 yrs, ive only sucked 5 guys, altho, one guy i blew a few weeks ago invited me to his house, he's gonna have sex with his wife and when she falls asleep im gonna suck him off. last time i took it in the mouth but i jerked him to cum, this time im gonna eat it.

I love sucking cock and will never stop sucking.

Sucking cock is a fire that adds fuel to itself. I was addicted to sucking cock to the point I was seeing someone every week for years. It started with me just wanting to experience this fantasy. Finishing with that first cock only made me want more. When my wife learned of this habit, she was understanding. She simply asked me to tell her when I did something so I wasn't going behind her back any more. Well, that promise has been really effective at keeping dicks out of my mouth. My pot dealer is gay and is constantly asking for head. Knowing that I will have to tell the wife, keeps me from accepting his invitation. Now it's been a few months and my desire is finally waning. I can probably get by with just mmf with the wife. My ultimate fantasy would be for her to join me in hookups, sharing an nsa blow and go with me.

I totally agree started years ago felt guilty then would wait a few weeks the urge would get very bad so then I would suck another one wait a bit after years I realized I enjoy sucking so why feel ashamed I enjoy this so I will continue I wish I had a regular or two

I could never stop sucking cocks. I'm 67 and still so turn on by the sight of another mans can't cock. I just have too touch it, suck it and have regular cum feelings. Just wish I could get as much pussy. I loved the feeling and taste of a really wet pussy riding my face and tongue.

If you can just up and choose your sexuality at a whim, it's not a sexuality but a behavioral choice. So the question is kind of flawed, OP.

I wish I could but I can't resist the urge to suck some dirty old man's cock in a public place it turns me on that I might get caught. I've even sucked some old man off in the lounge while my girlfriend was asleep upstairs mmm god I love cock.

I love sucking cock too much to ever stop.

i hope to die with my dick in side woman, and a dick up my ass, and in my mouth. at the same time. can anyone else think of a better way to die

Effing love it. Do not plan to stop, won't do it. Need it more and more often.

No I wouldn't something that i luv doing as often as I can

Not a chance! I have been bi all my life and just just recently got the hall pass from my wife after many years of straight monogamy. Getting a cock back between my lips was one of the best things that has happened to me in a good while, no way I'm stopping!

NO​, I am hooked on cock sucking, had two last night.

I'd suck cock every morning, afternoon, and evening, if I could.