Register

spanking flogging whipping

any one on here man or woman ever do any of this giving or receving

Re: spanking flogging whipping

As it happens, being spanked is my wife's biggest turn-on, a fact that she kept to herself for the first 35 years of our marriage. She says that she tried to drop hints, like leaving hairbrushes out, but I'm not a natural 'spanko' -- I'm a gentle man, and would never think of laying a hand on her that way.

But it was learning this about her that started us on the winding road to swinging, light bdsm and, ultimately, to my discovering my bisexuality.

The bottom line is, it was good communication that resulted in our sharing our innermost desires, and our mutual love and respect for one another that made us want to give the other the pleasure that we most wanted.

About 4 months ago I saw an ad from a guy who wanted to give over-the-knee spankings to guys. I've always been intrigued by this so I decided to meet up with him. We both stripped down, I lay across his lap and he proceeded to spank me. He started gently and then worked his way up and included some hole play while he was at it. When he was finished we were both hard, exchanged oral and then I left. I had really enjoyed it.

A few days later I noticed another ad from him (same details and writing style) asking for someone to spank him. Again I was interested so I contacted him and suggested that we exchange spankings. We agreed to meet up again. He spanked me first and then he lay across my lap and I spanked him. I was really spanking hard towards the end and he seemed to have no limit on it. I was also playing with his hole as I spanked him (feels great to have a hole clench on your finger as a reaction to the butt being hit). When I finished I asked him if he liked having his hole played with and he said he did. I asked if he'd like me to fuck him and he said yes. Slipped on a condom and fucked him hard.

We've tried to meet up a couple more times but timing has been off. I really enjoyed both getting spanked and giving one back.

My 1st wife liked to be treated roughly at times. We dabbled in bondage and dom/sub play. We didn't really enter the realm of S&M except that she particularly loved being spanked and spanked hard until her ass was completely red and on fire. She liked it done the same way each time and over time it became choreographed. Each of us knew exactly what to do and she liked it done the same way each time. Her signal to me was to get on her knees with her black velvet collar in her mouth. That was my cue that she was in the mood to submit. I would fasten it around her neck and attach her leash to it and then I tie or cuff her wrists together in front of her so that her hands could not voluntarily or involuntarily reach behind her to slap my hand away. When she was in that mood she also loved for me to reach around and pinch one of her nipples very hard as she was being "disciplined" as well as jerking on her leash. She would cry, scream and moan so loudly and genuinely that my inclination was to stop, but she insisted beforehand that I not stop until she uttered her safe word (which was simply "STOP!"). Then she would turn around, get on her knees and suck her "master's" cock until I was super hard (I usually was already rock hard LOL). When she stopped licking and sucking, that was my cue to jerk her around again, make her get on all 3's and pull her hair very hard and slap her ass even more as I roughly took her from behind. It was her masters choice whether to take her vaginally or anally.

I've only ever seriously spanked one man and he also had a small rubber koosh whip he liked used. Another guy I knew liked to have his asscheeks slapped as we made out. I don't desire to ever be submissive or be spanked, but I too have had guys slap my ass while making out or sucking them and I have to say it turned me on. The only kind of pain I ask for is having my nipples lightly pinched and sucked. That's a real turn on for me and I've met many other men who like it.

i have gave some spanking and have been spanked seems like most men and women like it and get turned on by it

I always like getting whipped by women . So today I was able to have my male cousin tie me up naked and whipped me It was so hot.