Register

View Poll Results: Do you like having a man or men cum on your face?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love it!

48 32.21%
  • No I prefer a man or men to cum in my mouth

58 38.93%
  • No I prefer a man or men to cum in my pussy or ass

16 10.74%
  • I am not into facials/swallowing, etc.

10 6.71%
  • I am not sure? I would love to have a man or men cum on my face

17 11.41%

Do you like having a man or men cum on your face?

Guys and ladies: DO you like having a man or men cum on your face?

Re: Do you like having a man or men cum on your face?

If you get it in your eyes it burns like hell!I would much rather finish him off in my mouth so I can feel him shiver and shake.You of all people should know that.

I would much rather have a man or men cum in my mouth......tastes and feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by ohbimale View Post
    I would much rather have a man or men cum in my mouth......tastes and feels good.
    What about if he, or they want to fuck your ass and cum up your ass?

Like you, i love the felling of a pulsating cock in my mouth just before he explodes. .i like the idea that he hols my head and cums deep in my throat..i know i have pleased him.

love getting in the face

Giving a blowjob and not swallowing is half-assed. What guy would rather cum in the air than in a warm sucking mouth and having his cum swallowed and appreciated. After all isn't the bird of paradise the swallow? At the very least it's messy for both.

I've had a few (very few) pull out, jerk themselves to the edge then put it back in, but none ever pulled out to cum. One time I had cum first and the guy pulled out asking me if I wanted his cum. I was on top in a 69, and didn't answer, just kept my tongue on his head and drooled as much spit on him as I could muster while he stroked himself madly. My mouth was back on without his hand in the way before he finished. That was a wild session in the back of a pickup truck late night at a secluded boat launch. Fond memory!
    Last edited by Cum1st; Jul 4, 2015 at 11:05 PM.

I like it both ways the last guy I sucked pulled out and shot cum all over my face it felt great then I sucked the last little bit of cum.

I don't think I would do this on a regular basis but kind of turns me on to think what it would be like to have multiple guys around me cocks filled with cum and taking all I could in my mouth and the rest cumming on my face and body.

I would be disappointed if a man pulled out to cum on my face. I love swallowing every drop of cum that I can get.
    JEM

Haven't experienced that, but am ambivalent to it. Generally, I'd rather swallow the cum. But I tend to enjoy feeling more submissive from time to time. If a guy fancies himself as more dominant by cumming on my face, let 'er rip! I'll get off on his feeling he has more power over me.

I love to please!

rather be cumed in the ass

I have never been cum on, on my face, but i love it when a guy cums on me. Ever since a guy cum over my cock and balls and then rubbed it in.. i was hooked.

I'd much rather he cum in my mouth. And not all the way back, but just the head in, so I can taste of his cum before I swallow it. And fell his cum erupting on my tongue. Just awesome.

I LOVE cum! I love it in my hands, on my belly, on my feet, on my neck, all over my tits, on my butt crack. I love it in my mouth, love it on my pussy, love it in my pussy, and I love it in my ass. Cum on my face is sexy for my husband and I do not mind it but prefer it on the lower half below my eyes even nose. Personally I think cum on my face is hot as well if it is on my lips, chin, or cheeks. For me, the BEST places for cum are in my mouth, or in HIS mouth, and in his gaping anal HOLE! I also like it when he gets facials. Strange it is sexy as heck no matter where it is on him.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    I LOVE cum! I love it in my hands, on my belly, on my feet, on my neck, all over my tits, on my butt crack. I love it in my mouth, love it on my pussy, love it in my pussy, and I love it in my ass. Cum on my face is sexy for my husband and I do not mind it but prefer it on the lower half below my eyes even nose. Personally I think cum on my face is hot as well if it is on my lips, chin, or cheeks. For me, the BEST places for cum are in my mouth, or in HIS mouth, and in his gaping anal HOLE! I also like it when he gets facials. Strange it is sexy as heck no matter where it is on him.
    i like ur style......actually i love ur style!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i like ur style......actually i love ur style!
    'She' is not really a woman, married, or even a real person or posting the truth. 'She' or he is just a troll typing out their silly BS fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    rather be cumed in the ass

I love to have a guy cum in my mouth. I like the the feeling of sucking a hard cock, feeling it pushing deeper in my mouth, the sweet taste of precum, the passion building and finally the rush of cum filling my mouth, continuing to suck , to milk every drop of cum out. Then swallowing all that cum, uuummmm!

while I have not actually had a facial (mainly because I want to swallow) there is a certain thrill to the thought that is very tempting, I may try it before long.

Not only no but hell no. I can forgive an accident but to deliberately shoot cum on my face? Oh, I wouldn't want to be you...