Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What do you all think of this?

U have no idea how much I want 2 sit down huggle and have natter wiv me dad.. 2 c him bounce Kit on his knee.. won't happen but It wud b luffly.. but ta for the luffly thought, Pepper.. u may b a reactionary ole bugger but ur really quite a nice 1 in lotsa ways..

As 2 ther never being a utopia, u may b right... but do we have 2 run full pelt in2 an awful distopia? Whether a utopia occurs or not is not relevant.. what human beings should b doing us striving to achieve 1 and drag us at the very least out the gravitational pull of the distopic vision and dreams of those buggers who would keep humanity enslaved. Utopia may or may not ever be achieved, but at the very least people should reach for it and struggle 2 make our world a far better place than it is now... I do every day of my life.

I dont know if a military will always be required.. I have such great hopes for world peace even now and do believe it possible the day will come when humanity, inside or outside of that utopia of which I dream, will have no need of a military and will be able to live in peace and harmony. Whether or not humanity requires political power structures of 1 thing I am certain...the ones we have now are grossly inadequate and have been found wanting... the socio-economic system we live with now also... I firmly believe they cannot and will not survive as we know them.. nothing is forever.. in time we shall see something better but I have no doubt there will be many mistakes made and there will be even more bumps in the road.. but we will get there assuming humanity doesn't do us all in beforehand.
    Last edited by darkeyes; Jul 5, 2015 at 6:21 PM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    U have no idea how much I want 2 sit down huggle and have natter wiv me dad.. 2 c him bounce Kit on his knee.. won't happen but It wud b luffly.. but ta for the luffly thought, Pepper.. u may b a reactionary ole bugger but ur really quite a nice 1 in lotsa ways..

As 2 ther never being a utopia, u may b right... but do we have 2 run full pelt in2 an awful distopia? Whether a utopia occurs or not is not relevant.. what human beings should b doing us striving to achieve 1 and drag us at the very least out the gravitational pull of the distopic vision and dreams of those buggers who would keep humanity enslaved. Utopia may or may not ever be achieved, but at the very least people should reach for it and struggle 2 make our world a far better place than it is now... I do every day of my life.

I dont know if a military will always be required.. I have such great hopes for world peace even now and do believe it possible the day will come when humanity, inside or outside of that utopia of which I dream, will have no need of a military and will be able to live in peace and harmony. Whether or not humanity requires political power structures of 1 thing I am certain...the ones we have now are grossly inadequate and have been found wanting... the socio-economic system we live with now also... I firmly believe they cannot and will not survive as we know them.. nothing is forever.. in time we shall see something better but I have no doubt there will be many mistakes made and there will be even more bumps in the road.. but we will get there assuming humanity doesn't do us all in beforehand.

We all resist change at one time or another Dark, even if it's for the better. Just ingrained in human nature. But I've always been very industrious in the workplace which makes me a progressive reactionary, does it not?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    We all resist change at one time or another Dark, even if it's for the better. Just ingrained in human nature. But I've always been very industrious in the workplace which makes me a progressive reactionary, does it not?
    Hmmm... not sure 'bout that, Pep.. hard working reactionary..depends how we work wetha we r progressive and how we view it. Also depends how we look at the world, I think. But as my Rector keeps on at me about, one person's revolutionary is another's dinosaur..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Amen, guy! Happy 4th to you!

Quote Originally Posted by DerrekCooke2 View Post
    …as a vet I’m mildly annoyed…people died for the original picture…one was Ira Hayes I believe…