Register

gay married guys

for all you gay married guys on here when you say husband does that mean you are the wife in this marriage and you do the wife thing such as cook clean and take it in the ass

Re: gay married guys

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    for all you gay married guys on here when you say husband does that mean you are the wife in this marriage and you do the wife thing such as cook clean and take it in the ass
    My husband and I are married but we are not gay, and our marriage is based on love and equality, but we just happened to fall in love with each other and married since we are true bisexuals or actual Kinsey 3's who can fall in love, and partner or marry either gender. If you cannot do this and only partner or marry one gender then you are not a Kinsey 3. There are lots of other bisexual men who marry other men, not women and they are not gay. The idea that when two bi or gay men marry that one is the 'husband' and one is the 'wife' both in the relationship and that during sex there's a top or more dominant person and masculine, or bottom or more submissive and effeminate is incorrect and homophobic/biphobic, and a tiresome stereotype only bigots believe. But I told this to you before, and you do love to take it up the ass. When you were married to your wife did you never cook, share chores or clean at all?

There are some gay men here who are married to women.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 30, 2015 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    There are some gay men here who are married to women.
    Yes, there are some gay men on this site that are married to women. I thought I was a Kinsey 2 or 3 bisexual when I got married to my wife with her knowing, but I'm definitely a Kinsey 5+ and out.

if you get married in most states and its man and man or women and women its called a gay marriage

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    if you get married in most states and its man and man or women and women its called a gay marriage
    Not necessarily. It's called a same gender marriage; but that does not mean that one or both people are necessarily gay.

Now it's legal in all 50 states. Even the states full of bigots that voted 'No' originally.

also called same sex marriage