Register

Thread: being dommed

being dommed

how many of you out there have let a man or woman dom you and how did you like it

Re: being dommed

Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Neither myself or my husband have ever done this, and do not want to. We are personally not into B&D, S&M, bondage, Master/slave, etc. type stuff.

Depends on what exactly you mean by Dom. I had an almost unpleasant experience with a guy because I posted an ad saying I was a submissive. I guess he took that to mean in the BDSM manner.

I go to the guys place and he gruffly orders me out of my clothes. He's wearing a jock strap and tells me I have to remove it with my teeth if I want his cock. When I wouldn't get it right he'd slap me, albeit lightly. This went on for a while and I realized describing myself as a sub, he took to mean as in BDSM.

I went along as no harm was done. Hey, I'm here to please! At one point he told me I was worthless and couldn't get his jock off right so he was going to put me in chains. Then he dropped the character and said nicely, "do you care if I put you in shackles?". I agreed and he got all nasty again. This went on and on for a while with no sexual satisfaction, at least for me. Finally he told me I wasn't worth hassling with and I should leave.

After that he got all nice and we spoke about various things for some time before I went home.

You need to clarify what you mean when you describe yourself as Dom or Submissive. That was the last time I described myself that way!

Quote Originally Posted by fredtyg View Post
    Depends on what exactly you mean by Dom. I had an almost unpleasant experience with a guy because I posted an ad saying I was a submissive. I guess he took that to mean in the BDSM manner.

I go to the guys place and he gruffly orders me out of my clothes. He's wearing a jock strap and tells me I have to remove it with my teeth if I want his cock. When I wouldn't get it right he'd slap me, albeit lightly. This went on for a while and I realized describing myself as a sub, he took to mean as in BDSM.

I went along as no harm was done. Hey, I'm here to please! At one point he told me I was worthless and couldn't get his jock off right so he was going to put me in chains. Then he dropped the character and said nicely, "do you care if I put you in shackles?". I agreed and he got all nasty again. This went on and on for a while with no sexual satisfaction, at least for me. Finally he told me I wasn't worth hassling with and I should leave.

After that he got all nice and we spoke about various things for some time before I went home.

You need to clarify what you mean when you describe yourself as Dom or Submissive. That was the last time I described myself that way!
    That guy made you his bitch sexually! LOL

It's your own fault for describing yourself as 'submissive'.

I have a gay male friend that would have personally loved the above scenario and he would have let that man put him in chains, rope, and then fuck his mouth with his cock and cum on his face.

I guess the closest I've ever came to being dominated was when my wife tried to tell me what I should eat or how much I should drink the first few years of our marriage. Each time I would politely tell her that I never liked my mother and certainly didn't want another one. It took a while but she finally got the message.
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

i'm very submissive sexually with men and definitely prefer a Dominant male to Top me. But more than that, I do enjoy BDSM and the D/s dynamic with the right guy. i get a great deal of satisfaction in servicing and discipline.

Wife got me to start sucking her lovers cock and servicing them.At first it was strange but I grew to love it.Now I do dress in panties.stockings and heels for them and do different sexual pleasure for them.It gives me great satisfaction to do it and puts a smile on their faces.So dom like that works for us.

…me…& I liked it…I liked being submissive & used…

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    how many of you out there have let a man or woman dom you and how did you like it

i like to be dommed, but not violent, more sensual, just told what to do by both men and women, a little diff with women just like them to be the initiator sometimes. With men I like to be a little freak, and be the object of pleasure. Its all about giving in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Neither myself or my husband have ever done this, and do not want to. We are personally not into B&D, S&M, bondage, Master/slave, etc. type stuff.
    ...but ur just a boring fart and dont do owt ne way, Poley dear... 'cept post stupid polls by the thousand and slag people off... sad sod!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

ive tried it it was cool on my knees getting mouth fucked head held gagged cum shot on my face, made to suck nuts etc, face slapped with a hard cock it was a very hot role-playing scene

Quote Originally Posted by Bibabyblues View Post
    i like to be dommed, but not violent, more sensual, just told what to do by both men and women, a little diff with women just like them to be the initiator sometimes. With men I like to be a little freak, and be the object of pleasure. Its all about giving in that situation.
    I can identify wiv this in a sense.. I luff sensual.. tho must admit do like 2 b rendered helpless and some rough stuff thrown in... lickle pain... Kate is brill... she knos zactly wot 2 do and wen... she is a rite meanie.. and dus the rough brill but her fave is 2 do her stuff but 2 keep me hanging much longer than is gud for me and much longer than I can take.. I rarely beg for much in life but just now and then.... 1 needs 2 let go.. She calls it her beautiful vengeance.. I call it agony and ecstacy..

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    I can identify wiv this in a sense.. I luff sensual.. tho must admit do like 2 b rendered helpless and some rough stuff thrown in... lickle pain... Kate is brill... she knos zactly wot 2 do and wen... she is a rite meanie.. and dus the rough brill but her fave is 2 do her stuff but 2 keep me hanging much longer than is gud for me and much longer than I can take.. I rarely beg for much in life but just now and then.... 1 needs 2 let go.. She calls it her beautiful vengeance.. I call it agony and ecstacy..
    Vengeance for what, Dark? There's a term for that which has cropped up here; it's called, "edging." Ever hear of it?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    ...but ur just a boring fart and dont do owt ne way, Poley dear... 'cept post stupid polls by the thousand and slag people off... sad sod!
    *yawn* Is that supposed to be truthful? What you posted is the truth about you, and reflects you and your "wife" more than it does myself and my husband.

Honestly, u do disappoint me. Cantcha do bettern that

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Vengeance for what, Dark? There's a term for that which has cropped up here; it's called, "edging." Ever hear of it?
    I know the term, Pep... and in dim and distant past have even edged (and been edged by) the odd guy or 2..

As for Kate's vengeance? Vengeance for ne perceived slight, insult, disagreement or defiance, and several times for buying a dress or shoes she was desperate for and keeping them for mesel.. did I kno she was dying for them Sure did...and that made them the more attractive... welllll.. she wanted them, she shudda been bit quicker off the mark, hey?

I had an attorney girlfriend for a long time. Eight years. She was naturally dominant, and had a huge "thing" for me going "downtown" after intercourse. She loved it. She especially loved kissing after I had gone down on her. She described herself as both pansexual and omnisexual. We had numerous threesomes, and she was very much the one in control each time. She preferred men who came heavily, and women who were extremely open, with large clitorises and breasts. She also preferred women who were a little on the heavy side. We had threesomes with three different men, one of them multiple times, the others not so much. We had threesomes with only one woman, and those occurred every two or three months. The male we saw was an almost extreme cummer, and had a cock a bit bigger than mine. She always took him first, and me second. After recharging she preferred double penetration, but on her terms. With the female she would engage in more lesbian-style one on one sex with her at first. I was there to do whatever either of them wanted. Sometimes I was only permitted to watch, at other times it would go as far as full intercourse with both women. On those occasions I had intercourse with the other woman, she would go down on that woman and they would really get into it heavily. I was totally, absolutely crazily in love with her, and really still am. I wish I had married her.

well i am happy to see i am not the only person on here who will admit to trying different kinds of sex

Im for tryng different things but have to trust the other person ultimately, otherwise its not happening

Had a women like you had. She was 10 years older than me and very damanding in bed. We lived together for about a year. She to had me eat her after I cum in her. We had 3 ways and she have me fluff them and after I get them hard made me watch as they fucked. It was fun but it did get old.

Being dominated - something else I'm curious about. Not into humiliation - giving or receiving, so a lot of the fem dom scenes online certainly do nothing for me. Not much into pain either, as far as I'm aware. Were I to take part in a dominant/submissive scene, with me as the bottom, I'd mainly want the man or woman topping me to want to help me explore some of my fantasies, maybe even help me discover a few I'm unaware of at the moment. I've got plenty of fetishes, so there'd be plenty to do...

I don't think I'm a true sub - probably more a switch, but I've done the top bit before and am curious about the other role. But my wife doesn't play anymore, nor does she want me to, and I respect that, so this is another thing that will get placed on my fantasy list under the heading: maybe someday.

An old gf of mine dominated me few times. No whips or stuff just be being her play toy. It was hot and she loved it, so did I. Led to her and her bi female friend using me. Was so hot her dominating us both led to the first time I licked asshole. Which led to her bi gf bringing over a sub guy she plays with and them watching as he sucked me, which I was rewarded with eating there pussys. Miss that woman.