Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Question for Alpha Males

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Who is the more alpha male in the pole's relationship? Lay your bets...

The only people who know how I make love are a select group. If you can not kiss sensually...it is over before it starts..lol

No Richard Craniums are involved or have a clue because I don't get together with that type.
    If you actually paid attention to what I post while you stalk/troll/obsess over my postings, you would realize and know that neither myself or my husband are into the bullshit 'alpha' stuff, and it does not define our relationship since our relationship is based on equality and love for each other...something you and all of my hater trolls on this site are completely incapable of doing with anyone let alone their spouses/ex-spouses and people who unfortunately have sex with them.

BS tenni, get real and be honest for once in your life...you post all about how you love to be promiscuous, and be bi and gay men's booty call and cum rag, help closeted bi and gay men cheat on their wives, and you don't tell them how you have STDs.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 30, 2015 at 1:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    chtampa is into physically and psychologically abusing his poor 'wife'. This is obvious since he loves to abuse others here as a troll.
    Insomuch as you like talking about my wife, you must know she is only attracted to a mans man and not a mans bitch. You must be the fem half of your relationship.

Not others, just you. If you were my cell mate, you would swallow.

Now go start your car.

Quote Originally Posted by chtampa View Post
    Insomuch as you like talking about my wife, you must know she is only attracted to a mans man and not a mans bitch. You must be the fem half of your relationship.

Now go start your car.
    LMAO no I'm not femme, and neither is my partner. So you have been in prison for abusing your 'wife'. Good that's where people like you belong.

But you certainly are effeminate, you're also a bigot and full of homophobia/biphobia, and you're a man's bitch when you get with men sexually.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 30, 2015 at 5:03 PM.

LMAO no I'm not femme, and neither is my partner. So you have been in prison for abusing your 'wife'. Good that's where people like you belong.

But you certainly are effeminate, you're also a bigot and full of homophobia/biphobia, and you're a man's bitch when you get with men sexually.
    You just need to be stump broke there bottom boy.

I get it now... that is so special, you are doing the rubber, glue kids game. It took me a while to catch on.

How did that go again..

I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. Your family must be so... proud. Especially your guardian, I mean husband.

You're easy to know. Just like walking around in someones yard that has a dog, it looks like shit, it smells like shit, and on here, it reads like shit. I don't have to step in you to know what you are. You are the shit on the end of someones dick after they fucked someone that didn't have the class to rinse out first. Your postings are the result of the incontinence of a social leper and your shit oozes out at the seams like an overfull Depends. You have the same affect on people as a wet fart. We have to look, but then we try to ignore it, because we don't want to admit we saw it, because it is pretty gross.

Guess what, today I have the shovel.

Yep, that's me. A troll with a shovel! With a bucket to put you in.

I understand that if you sit in the garage and post on your laptop that more people will read what you write. Be sure to plug your charger into the power port of your car so the battery stays charged. You will probably want to have the car running so the air conditioner will work. Ps, leave the garage door closed.
    Firstly, I really don't care. You're a nobody to me. Second, what is your problem? If you disagree with my original post that's fine but why the need to shit stir, and talk about how you love scat or sex with shit. Get out more, the outdoors is far more entertaining.

Get help for your severe mental illnesses...you and your poor wife who you abuse need it.

You just need to be stump broke there bottom boy.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!! If you have paid attention to what I post when I post since you are a troll that loves to do nothing but stalk/harass me you would know I'm not a bottom. But I know you are as you love to take cocks up your ass, in your mouth swallowing cum, and have been men and women's bitch sexually. You're also apparently into bestiality as you just posted about which is sick....or did you mean about fucking your fat fugly wife, or how your fat fugly wife feels when you force yourself on her?
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 30, 2015 at 5:16 PM.

Unofficial Community Leader

Now go start your car.
    If he was my cell mate, he would have had his mouth caved in a long time ago!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    If he was my cell mate, he would have had his mouth caved in a long time ago!
    Riiiiiiiiiight sure considering you were a punk prison bitch bottom boi that got turned out while locked up, and you prefer to be on your knees sucking dick that wouldn't d not happen.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! If you have paid attention to what I post when I post since you are a troll that loves to do nothing but stalk/harass me you would know I'm not a bottom. But I know you are as you love to take cocks up your ass, in your mouth swallowing cum, and have been men and women's bitch sexually. You're also apparently into bestiality as you just posted about which is sick....or did you mean about fucking your fat fugly wife, or how your fat fugly wife feels when you force yourself on her?

Pussy.

Pussy.
    Yes that's what men consider your mouth or ass when they fuck you in either place.

The more I get on here, the more I see what a seriously, out of control mental case that guy is.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

The more I get on here, the more I see what a seriously, out of control mental case that guy is.
    Like you're mentally stable, and someone who does not have an obvious mental illness? LMAO! You have issues with uncontrolled rage/anger, and mental health issues you yourself have posted about.

Nope, no mental illnesses here...but my haters have them, and rage issues.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jul 1, 2015 at 1:00 AM.

Like you're mentally stable, and someone who does not have an obvious mental illness? LMAO! You have issues with uncontrolled rage/anger, and mental health issues you yourself have posted about.

Nope, no mental illnesses here...but my haters have them, and rage issues.
    Announcing the formation of the:

He-Man Pole Haters Club

I'll be Alfalfa...

He-Man Pole Haters Club

I'll be Alfalfa...
    I'm curious to see how many will get the reference without Googling...

He-Man Pole Haters Club

I'll be Alfalfa...
    This supports his false allegation that we're the haters here.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

This supports his false allegation that we're the haters here.
    Actually it's true that I have haters here but it's obvious to everyone who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    I'm curious to see how many will get the reference without Googling...
    googled it..interesting and who knows if that will be himself's fate. He should be honest with himself and stop all this projection about others hating him. He hates himself for acting this way but it doesn't seem that he can stop himself.

http://www.weirdworm.com/awful-peopl...oming-to-them/
    Last edited by tenni; Jul 1, 2015 at 2:38 PM.

Google didn't help you in this case, tenni. chtampa was riffing on Alfalfa's 'The He-man Woman Hater's Club', from this episode of the old Our Gang comedies.

One of the benefits of being 'elderly' is remembering things like this. One of the bad things of being 'elderly' is forgetting what you had for lunch two hours ago!

Actually it's true that I have haters here but it's obvious to everyone who they are.
    Yeah, pretty much everybody who has visited the site in the past 6 months, although I think 'hate' isn't quite the correct term. It takes a lot more energy than I'm willing to invest in you to hate. I prefer to prefer to roll my eyes and think of you as an insulting, arrogant, argumentative, self-absorbed, judgmental asshole.

But surely I'm in the minority in this opinion...

ok Silk After reading how Alfalfa treated his bud about a lost dog and then ended up dying at the hands of his bud...well I see similarities with your description re insulting, arrogant, and self absorbed. To each their own though.

googled it..interesting and who knows if that will be himself's fate. He should be honest with himself and stop all this projection about others hating him. He hates himself for acting this way but it doesn't seem that he can stop himself.

http://www.weirdworm.com/awful-peopl...oming-to-them/
    Karma/fate will catch up to you.

Yes, you are describing yourself since you're a pathetic internet troll, hater, and bigoted homophobe/biphobe.

Ah...Champta wrote that he would be Alfalfa and not pole. I'm not getting it Champta..lol

I agree with silk and others. Hate is in one person's mind and he continues to project vile emotions on to others who do not care. The rest of us have no interest in investing energy in hatred. There are words to descibe the anti social behaviour but hate is not one. Now, the poor OP has had his thread destroyed.

Ah...Champta wrote that he would be Alfalfa and not pole. I'm not getting it Champta..lol

I agree with silk and others. Hate is in one person's mind and he continues to project vile emotions on to others who do not care. The rest of us have no interest in investing energy in hatred. There are words to descibe the anti social behaviour but hate is not one. Now, the poor OP has had his thread destroyed.
    yes, you and the other trolls here are the ones responsible for all the hate, trolling, and anger filled posts. But you all love to blame everyone else, and do not take personal responsibility for getting your own hatred/trolling towards others, and antisocial behavior, and then have the ignorance and gall to claim BS like 'it's not really hate' when everyone else here knows that is exactly what it is...but you all are phony wannabe LOL 'alpha males '

yes, you and the other trolls here are the ones responsible for all the hate, trolling, and anger filled posts. But you all love to blame everyone else, and do not take personal responsibility for getting your own hatred/trolling towards others, and antisocial behavior, and then have the ignorance and gall to claim BS like 'it's not really hate' when everyone else here knows that is exactly what it is...but you all are phony wannabe LOL 'alpha males '
    Thinking that we hate is assuming that we care. We really don't. It is more of a pity thing, no matter what you say or feel. Like the special ed kid that everybody makes fun of. You really don't make much difference.

The busier you are with me the less time you have to harass other people. This is just fun because you are woefully over your head. Swing away.....

Thinking that we hate is assuming that we care. We really don't. It is more of a pity thing, no matter what you say or feel. Like the special ed kid that everybody makes fun of. You really don't make much difference.

The busier you are with me the less time you have to harass other people. This is just fun because you are woefully over your head. Swing away.....
    I don't hate him, I don't care and I sure don't pity him. I'm actually learning things about human nature from him. I have a pretty good reservoir of experience of despicable human beings I've had to deal with. Btw, I recognized your reference to Alfalfa but not that particular episode. Was an avid fan as a kid.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I can see you are having your period today. As are my other haters.

Yes you're describing yourself here in your posts. nobody cares if you want to be a troll since you abuse your poor wife, and it's your pathetic life which is a totally wasted one. Flame away and post your hate speech all you want I don't care. It's just a reflection of how you're white trash and abuse your 'wife' who you claim to love but cheat on.

Quote Originally Posted by indenver_indenver View Post
    Does it turn you on to use your cock to subdue your cocksucker? Does it excite you to see your cocksucker "lose it" when he first sees your cock?

I used to have a married guy who would just love to see me get turned on when I first saw his big cock. He liked to use is cock to get me to NEED to suck it before he'd let me have it.
    People follow Alpha peeps regardless of their gender or cock size. They are the leaders.

Alpha leaders do not whine about being hated. I don't think that the OP is describing an alpha male. An alpha male is not about the size of his cock...well it seems that a submissive cocksucker might see it that way as long as his cock is exposed. Would they follow the alpha male's ideas if he can not see his cock? Doubt it. Just as a whinner and accusing others of being trolls over and over again..when no one else agrees with you...you're fucked out of ideas and followers...not an alpha. You are pitied to some degree. You may be an irritant as a mousquito. People are disgusted by the behavious. They don't want to read the sic thoughts of a non alpha whinner.
    Last edited by tenni; Jul 1, 2015 at 7:49 PM.

People follow Alpha peeps regardless of their gender or cock size. They are the leaders.

Alpha leaders do not whine about being hated. I don't think that the OP is describing an alpha male. An alpha male is not about the size of his cock...well it seems that a submissive cocksucker might see it that way as long as his cock is exposed. Would they follow the alpha male's ideas if he can not see his cock? Doubt it. Just as a whinner and accusing others of being trolls over and over again..when no one else agrees with you...you're fucked out of ideas and followers...not an alpha.
    Yes, and you're clearly not an 'alpha male' and neither are my haters since you all love to whine, complain, and become catty drama queens over nothing. LMAO none of you are 'leaders' either even if you want to pretend you are. Plus all of you have sucked off more dicks than most men here have so you're not alpha males in life or during sex.

Do you even read the BS you post, none of it makes sense...but it's directly from you so there's no surprise there.

I don't 'accuse' you and my haters of being trolls, everyone here already knows you are.

Last edited by pole_smoker; Jul 1, 2015 at 7:58 PM.

So just to revert the thread back into the original topic...here's my take.

I actually LOVE to see another man (typically younger one but not set in stone) get all "bent out of shape" to suck and swallow his "daddy's" cum. Turns me ALL THE WAY on to know that he is deriving more pleasure than I am by having my cock in his mouth. Boy has the attitude that I am doing him a favor by letting him....It's that hunger, that craving, that passion that comes with servicing the man he looks up to.

As he looks me in the eye like a puppy, hungry for daddy's milk. He knows I'm on "full" and will suck me up and down all night if I let em.

NOTE: I just want to put out there that I believe in "Dom" and "Subs" as human equals with a symbiotic need for each other.

Daddy's controls boy by giving into his desire to be worshipped and "Alpha"

Boy controls Daddy by making it hard to resist boy's need to be dominated and used at his disposal. Boy puts all trust in Daddy, and Daddy takes the responsibility of showing love and knowing BEST for boy WITHOUT abusing the power he has over him.

I'm a proud BDSMer

Alpha leaders do not whine about being hated. I don't think that the OP is describing an alpha male. An alpha male is not about the size of his cock...well it seems that a submissive cocksucker might see it that way as long as his cock is exposed. Would they follow the alpha male's ideas if he can not see his cock? Doubt it. Just as a whinner and accusing others of being trolls over and over again..when no one else agrees with you...you're fucked out of ideas and followers...not an alpha. You are pitied to some degree. You may be an irritant as a mousquito. People are disgusted by the behavious. They don't want to read the sic thoughts of a non alpha whinner.
    Well, the young gay guy who taunted me with his 8" cock that I mentioned earlier in this thread sure wasn't alpha; he was classically effeminate. And I agree with you you Tenni that real alphas are natural born leaders. They just rise to the occasion , respond to a need. The most immediate example that comes to mind is former president, Dwight Eisenhower.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY