Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question for Alpha Males

Does it turn you on to use your cock to subdue your cocksucker? Does it excite you to see your cocksucker "lose it" when he first sees your cock?

I used to have a married guy who would just love to see me get turned on when I first saw his big cock. He liked to use is cock to get me to NEED to suck it before he'd let me have it.

Re: Question for Alpha Males

Quote Originally Posted by indenver_indenver View Post
    Does it turn you on to use your cock to subdue your cocksucker? Does it excite you to see your cocksucker "lose it" when he first sees your cock?

I used to have a married guy who would just love to see me get turned on when I first saw his big cock. He liked to use is cock to get me to NEED to suck it before he'd let me have it.
    …damn…you lucky guy…

As a Dominant male who has a taste for submissive/sissy fag bois, I can say with assurance that yes, I do so enjoy making a boi beg for any sexual pleasures that I may choose to bestow upon him. I have one steady guy who has been coming to Me for around five years now and lately, it has been quite rewarding to Myself to see that it is evident that he is gradually slipping more toward homosexual than even bisexual. While he has not outright said so in so many words, there is no doubt that he is finding gay play to be preferable to sex with a woman. As his first and only homosexual playmate, it adds to the pleasure when I hear him beg to suck my cock and balls and thus surrender a little more of his manhood with each scene. To a Dominant, it is especially pleasing to see a once straight guy struggle and resist only to slowly surrender and allow himself to be turned and become by default sexually, a faggot and a talented cock sucker.

At least someone else here is not confused and does not think you can be an 'alpha male' and love to or mainly suck cock, or have sucked off more men than most men here have, the way the fake posure wannabe 'alpha males' think in their delusional rants they post on this site.

These fools are not 'alpha males' despite how they want to pretend they are, in reality they are just cocksuckers.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 29, 2015 at 4:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    At least someone else here is not confused and does not think you can be an 'alpha male' and love to or mainly suck cock, or have sucked off more men than most men here have, the way the fake posure wannabe 'alpha males' think in their delusional rants they post on this site.

These fools are not 'alpha males' despite how they want to pretend they are, in reality they are just cocksuckers.
    What a crock!

Just because he and his hubby are sissies doesn't mean everyone else is. You don't change your psyche just because you put a cock in your mouth, any more than every girl that licked a pussy turns butch.

Hey, just be who you are, not let bottom feeders try to define you.

Quote Originally Posted by chtampa View Post
    What a crock!

Just because he and his hubby are sissies doesn't mean everyone else is. You don't change your psyche just because you put a cock in your mouth, any more than every girl that licked a pussy turns butch.

Hey, just be who you are, not let bottom feeders try to define you.
    LMAO no we're not 'sissies', or queens; but I would not be surprised if you personally are.

I have met men who are effeminate/femme or queens who are dominant during sex; but they are not into sucking dick, role playing as a slave/submissive, or bottoms who like to be fucked up the ass, etc.

If you want to see an actual 'bottom feeder' look in the mirror chtampa, if you can find one that won't break your reflection.

Who threw the first slur in this thread?

"These fools are not 'alpha males'"

There is no need to slur and sit in judgement of others. Slurs like this reflect a very insecure person.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Who threw the first slur in this thread?

"These fools are not 'alpha males'"

There is no need to slur and sit in judgement of others. Slurs like this reflect a very insecure person.
    LMAO you really consider that a 'slur'? LMAO!!! Stop being such a drama queen as usual.

Nope I'm not insecure. Just very blunt at times...oh well.

LMAO no we're not 'sissies', or queens; but I would not be surprised if you personally are.

I have met men who are effeminate/femme or queens who are dominant during sex; but they are not into sucking dick, role playing as a slave/submissive, or bottoms who like to be fucked up the ass, etc.

If you want to see an actual 'bottom feeder' look in the mirror chtampa, if you can find one that won't break your reflection.

My mirror shows something you will never get to see, a secure healthy male that does not focus his life around his dick. A male that is not so emotionally weak that he has to make a reference to his spouse, "Me and my husband" just to validate his opinions. Some of us see a cock is just an appendage, not as an identity like you do. Unlike you, I can accept peoples desires and feelings because I am happy with my life. You are the exception. You deserve to be shit on because you shit on everyone you respond to on here. Apparently your life is just shit. Shit in, shit out.

I am Bi because I wanted a little something extra in my life, and you are bi because you needed a larger pool of people to offer yourself to. It must really suck to be that unwanted. How could someone accept that you are the best that they could find? It is good you are in New York, as we have more stringent laws here in Florida concerning theft. You are an oxygen thief, you are stealing the air that decent people need to breath. I hope you have considered cremation, since it only requires one person to carry an urn. No way you could find six for a box.

As a person, you may have been all right at some time in your life. Pathetic is the most appropriate word for you at the moment. There is most likely a Hotline somewhere that did the rest of us a great disservice sometime in the past.

My mirror shows something you will never get to see, a secure healthy male that does not focus his life around his dick. A male that is not so emotionally weak that he has to make a reference to his spouse, "Me and my husband" just to validate his opinions. Some of us see a cock is just an appendage, not as an identity like you do. Unlike you, I can accept peoples desires and feelings because I am happy with my life. You are the exception. You deserve to be shit on because you shit on everyone you respond to on here. Apparently your life is just shit. Shit in, shit out.

I am Bi because I wanted a little something extra in my life, and you are bi because you needed a larger pool of people to offer yourself to. It must really suck to be that unwanted. How could someone accept that you are the best that they could find? It is good you are in New York, as we have more stringent laws here in Florida concerning theft. You are an oxygen thief, you are stealing the air that decent people need to breath. I hope you have considered cremation, since it only requires one person to carry an urn. No way you could find six for a box.

As a person, you may have been all right at some time in your life. Pathetic is the most appropriate word for you at the moment. There is most likely a Hotline somewhere that did the rest of us a great disservice sometime in the past.
    I do not focus my life around my penis, or any man's penis, or a woman's vagina. I am secure in who I am but you certainly are not, and it's obvious that you hate yourself. But sexually you and your wife are into shit since neither of us are.

But I am one of those bisexuals that can fall in love with both genders/sexes unlike you who only wants a man for his dick. But you constantly post about your 'wife' who nobody but you wants, and most people you try to hook up with take one look at both of you and run for the hills.

Your trolling does not describe me at all. But it does describe you, and your 'wife' perfectly.

The white trash state of Florida has lots of white trash oxygen thieves like you and your wife.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 29, 2015 at 7:18 PM.

Well spoken Chamta and so valid.

I do not focus my life around my peni, or any man's penis, or a woman's vagina.

But I am one of those bisexuals that can fall in love with both genders/sexes unlike you who only wants a man for his dick. But you constantly post about your 'wife' who nobody but you wants, and most people you try to hook up with take one look at both of you and run for the hills.

Your trolling does not describe me at all. But it does describe you, and your 'wife' perfectly.

The white trash state of Florida has lots of white trash oxygen thieves like you and your wife.
    I don't mention my wife, you're such a loser! Gee, I can have one.
    Is that the best you can do? Maybe try "na-na-na-na",that will show me. Thumb your nose, that's a good one! Stomp your feet, hold your breath! Knock your cereal on the floor!

Well spoken Chamta and so valid.
    LMAO no it's not valid or truthful. The troll chtampa does not even know me, and his pathetically wrong attempts at describing me simply reflect he and his wife as the white trash bottom feeders they are.

LMAO no it's not valid or truthful. The troll chtampa does not even know me, and his pathetically wrong attempts at describing me simply reflect he and his wife as the white trash bottom feeders they are.
    Tell us all about life on the short bus. I bet even there you had to sit up front.

Describing you is easy, I saw you on Jerry Springer once, and there was that time at Walmart 3am, and then with that cardboard sign. You are easy to spot. The pity is the commonality.

Unofficial Community Leader

Tell us all about life on the short bus. I bet even there you had to sit up front.

Describing you is easy, I saw you on Jerry Springer once, and there was that time at Walmart 3am, and then with that cardboard sign. You are easy to spot. The pity is the commonality.
    Touche' chtampa! He's as despicable as they come.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I hooked up with a young gay guy once who wanted his dick sucked. His cock pic on the site got me fired up enough to respond. After I got to his place & sat next to him we chatted briefly, small talk. He was in shorts; summertime. Suddenly, he yanks out that magnificent 8" cock and lets it hang there in his lap, leering at me, taunting me with it. Sent a jolt of arousal through me! Was in between his legs in half a minute. Very mutually enjoyable encounter.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Is that supposed to be insulting, or something? Because it is not, and does not describe me at all.

But your nonsense trolling post does perfectly describe you, and the other bottom feeder trolls here like pepperjack and the rest of my haters.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    I hooked up with a young gay guy once who wanted his dick sucked. His cock pic on the site got me fired up enough to respond. After I got to his place & sat next to him we chatted briefly, small talk. He was in shorts; summertime. Suddenly, he yanks out that magnificent 8" cock and lets it hang there in his lap, leering at me, taunting me with it. Sent a jolt of arousal through me! Was in between his legs in half a minute. Very mutually enjoyable encounter.
    Yup, you are definitely not an 'alpha male' but everyone here already knows you are a phony, and a troll.

Touche' chtampa! He's as despicable as they come.
    Yes, you are describing yourself, chtampa, and the rest of the bottom feeder trolls here who hate themselves so they spew their hatred and personal issues onto me a person who they do not even know. But looking at older posts on this site that is what these fools do.

Yes, you are describing yourself, chtampa, and the rest of the bottom feeder trolls here who hate themselves so they spew their hatred and personal issues onto me a person who they do not even know. But looking at older posts on this site that is what these fools do.
    I get it now... that is so special, you are doing the rubber, glue kids game. It took me a while to catch on.

How did that go again..

I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. Your family must be so... proud. Especially your guardian, I mean husband.

You're easy to know. Just like walking around in someones yard that has a dog, it looks like shit, it smells like shit, and on here, it reads like shit. I don't have to step in you to know what you are. You are the shit on the end of someones dick after they fucked someone that didn't have the class to rinse out first. Your postings are the result of the incontinence of a social leper and your shit oozes out at the seams like an overfull Depends. You have the same affect on people as a wet fart. We have to look, but then we try to ignore it, because we don't want to admit we saw it, because it is pretty gross.

Guess what, today I have the shovel.

Yep, that's me. A troll with a shovel! With a bucket to put you in.

I understand that if you sit in the garage and post on your laptop that more people will read what you write. Be sure to plug your charger into the power port of your car so the battery stays charged. You will probably want to have the car running so the air conditioner will work. Ps, leave the garage door closed.

I get it now... that is so special, you are doing the rubber, glue kids game. It took me a while to catch on.

How did that go again..

I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. Your family must be so... proud. Especially your guardian, I mean husband.

You're easy to know. Just like walking around in someones yard that has a dog, it looks like shit, it smells like shit, and on here, it reads like shit. I don't have to step in you to know what you are. You are the shit on the end of someones dick after they fucked someone that didn't have the class to rinse out first. Your postings are the result of the incontinence of a social leper and your shit oozes out at the seams like an overfull Depends. You have the same affect on people as a wet fart. We have to look, but then we try to ignore it, because we don't want to admit we saw it, because it is pretty gross.

Guess what, today I have the shovel.

Yep, that's me. A troll with a shovel! With a bucket to put you in.

I understand that if you sit in the garage and post on your laptop that more people will read what you write. Be sure to plug your charger into the power port of your car so the battery stays charged. You will probably want to have the car running so the air conditioner will work. Ps, leave the garage door closed.
    WooHoo! Awesome comeback !
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

You know, this was a thread that I knew Pole-smoker would troll. At least I only had to see the comments that other's replied to because I blocked Pole-smoker a while back. If every member would block him and no member would reply to any of his threads, maybe he'd find a new site where folks don't know about him.
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

Because he has an obvious problem with the expression "alpha male;" that's revelatory.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by Visexual View Post
    You know, this was a thread that I knew Pole-smoker would troll. At least I only had to see the comments that other's replied to because I blocked Pole-smoker a while back. If every member would block him and no member would reply to any of his threads, maybe he'd find a new site where folks don't know about him.
    The way he abuses posters is sometimes just too difficult to overlook. It is like having a neighbor that slaps his wife around, and after a while you just see it once too often. I hate to see people abused like that day after day when all they do is go about their lives. I realize that he is probably not even a real personality. Sometimes doing nothing is not the answer either. When he first arrived he posted about how the last sites he had belonged to had closed. It is a bit obvious that he had something to do with that. We are witnessing a website assassin. Do you truly feel that "Ignore him and he will go away" works? When he is ignored he gets more hateful. This person is a word is oppressive. If he moved into the house next door as your neighbor, what would you do? Move, ignore, or defend yourself and other neighbors that you have known for a while? Do you think he would ever move to another house if you ignored him?

Does it turn you on to use your cock to subdue your cocksucker?
    No, it does not turn me on to use my cock to subdue another man. I'm into pleasuring each other and that goes beyond sucking cock. I"m into sensual touch and sensual kiss where the cock is part of the love making. Although I like to take the lead, I'm not into subduing another man. I'm most definitely do not get anything out of being submissive. Sucking cock is not the focal point of making love with another man.

Does it excite you to see your cocksucker "lose it" when he first sees your cock?
    Actually, I am unclear what the Op wrote about "losing it". If a guy just goes to chow down on my cock and not kiss and touch each other I'm not sure if I am interested in him. I'm into the interplay. I'm not into a woman who just lies there doing nothing and so why would I be into a guy who only focuses on my cock. I'm simply not into top bottom shit. I'm not into anal penetration either. I'm into being multi dimensional love making ..not just cock sucking.
    Last edited by tenni; Jun 30, 2015 at 7:32 AM.

The way he abuses posters is sometimes just too difficult to overlook. It is like having a neighbor that slaps his wife around, and after a while you just see it once too often. I hate to see people abused like that day after day when all they do is go about their lives. I realize that he is probably not even a real personality. Sometimes doing nothing is not the answer either. When he first arrived he posted about how the last sites he had belonged to had closed. It is a bit obvious that he had something to do with that. We are witnessing a website assassin. Do you truly feel that "Ignore him and he will go away" works? When he is ignored he gets more hateful. This person is a word is oppressive. If he moved into the house next door as your neighbor, what would you do? Move, ignore, or defend yourself and other neighbors that you have known for a while? Do you think he would ever move to another house if you ignored him?
    Well, you do have the option of coming over to the other site which is POLE-FREE! And we have working chat there. Darkeyes joined this morning.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Does it turn you on to use your cock to subdue your cocksucker?
    No, it does not turn me on to use my cock to subdue another man. I'm into pleasuring each other and that goes beyond sucking cock. I"m into sensual touch and sensual kiss where the cock is part of the love making. Although I like to take the lead, I'm not into subduing another man. I'm most definitely do not get anything out of being submissive. Sucking cock is not the focal point of making love with another man.

Does it excite you to see your cocksucker "lose it" when he first sees your cock?
    Actually, I am unclear what the Op wrote about "losing it". If a guy just goes to chow down on my cock and not kiss and touch each other I'm not sure if I am interested in him. I'm into the interplay. I'm not into a woman who just lies there doing nothing and so why would I be into a guy who only focuses on my cock. I'm simply not into top bottom shit. I'm not into anal penetration either. I'm into being multi dimensional love making ..not just cock sucking.
    Be honest for once tenni, everyone knows you don't LMAO 'make love' you hook up with random bi and gay married men and become their personal booty call and cumrag...but you're one dimensional, selfish, and boring during sex.

Because he has an obvious problem with the expression "alpha male;" that's revelatory.
    Nope. It should be obvious to anyone with half a brain what type of people I don't like.

chtampa is into physically and psychologically abusing his poor 'wife'. This is obvious since he loves to abuse others here as a troll.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 30, 2015 at 1:09 PM.

Who is the more alpha male in the pole's relationship? Lay your bets...

The only people who know how I make love are a select group. If you can not kiss sensually...it is over before it starts..lol

No Richard Craniums are involved or have a clue because I don't get together with that type.
    Last edited by tenni; Jun 30, 2015 at 1:05 PM.