Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Question for Alpha Males

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Well, the young gay guy who taunted me with his 8" cock that I mentioned earlier in this thread sure wasn't alpha; he was classically effeminate. And I agree with you you Tenni that real alphas are natural born leaders. They just rise to the occasion , respond to a need. The most immediate example that comes to mind is former president, Dwight Eisenhower.
    So many words get mixed and thrown about relating to Alpha. An Alpha male is a male that other males will accept a subordinate position to. It is not taken position, it is given position. The situation does change though, sexual, protective, authoritative, intellectual, and probably more that I missed. In any given situation an Alpha Male to one may not be one to another. Purely a personal taste. I suppose he could be submissive in all areas except for the one that matters to you.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by chtampa View Post
    So many words get mixed and thrown about relating to Alpha. An Alpha male is a male that other males will accept a subordinate position to. It is not taken position, it is given position. The situation does change though, sexual, protective, authoritative, intellectual, and probably more that I missed. In any given situation an Alpha Male to one may not be one to another. Purely a personal taste. I suppose he could be submissive in all areas except for the one that matters to you.
    All true leaders recognize, that at some point, they must also know how to follow.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Here's my thing with the whole thread.....I'm a total top and I have a fwb that doesn't want any recip even though I enjoy sucking dick. Ss long as I Fuck him really good then he's happy. My point is to be the alpha you are the one in control and my fwb likes to be submissive to me and love to take care of my big cock. So know your role and everyone leaves satisfied.lol