Register

Exclamation guys how many times did it take to let others use ur anal smoothly?

19 and just had a guy put his penis in my anal and it fuckin hurt didnt feel good at all
    are you like gonna eventually feel good using you anal???

Re: guys how many times did it take to let others use ur anal smoothly?

The first thing you have to do is give your self a enema, clean your self out good. Use lots of lube I mean lots. You have to relax just let it in. It's going to feel like you have to go to the bathroom but you don't so just let it happen, don't try to push thats when it hurts. Try using a big dildo on your self to learn to relax. I love getting fucked feels so good. My first time didn't know how to relax and it hurt like hell. After that I went out got a dildo to learn on. I love getting fucked and sucked at the same time, I have intensence orgasms.

thx man
    ya i really felt like I had to go to the toilet but i didnt eat anything before i had sex so no poops lol
    i`ll try using a dildo but its gonna feel really weird fuckin my own asshole

Quote Originally Posted by what_did_u_just_say View Post
    19 and just had a guy put his penis in my anal and it fuckin hurt didnt feel good at all
    Anal is highly over rated imo. There are peeps who can tell you how to relax. Start with small dildos, finger fuck /massage your prostrate you first to loosen you up etc. I have to wonder if some guys are just not designed to be penetrated. (argument to follow

For me it took two times to be able to do it. You REALLY have to relax! I can orgasm with good anal.

thx for the replys guys
    yeah I probably hav to relax
    hope i could eventually feel good with anal coz my partner would be happy then

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Anal is highly over rated imo. There are peeps who can tell you how to relax. Start with small dildos, finger fuck /massage your prostrate you first to loosen you up etc. I have to wonder if some guys are just not designed to be penetrated. (argument to follow
    Says Tenni the total bottom, or who will eventually become a total bottom and passive for anal sex.

my late wife got me used to it by using a strapon dildo on me she broke me in with a buttplug

Girl here, who likes anal sex, so hopefully it's okay if I answer...

For me, anal going smoothly requires both parties cooperation. Yes, learning how to relax is important, but also, preparation is important. Lots of lube, and lots of play first. A finger or two first, maybe a thumb, a little stimulation to get you ready is good. And even then, sometimes it hurts a little until the head is completely in. Having a patient partner makes a huge difference.

It took me a few tries before I was able to take the whole thing. At first the pain was horrible, then I learned to relax, it went in without to much effort and was very enjoyable. I"m able to take guys 9+ and thick. There are three things necessary to take a nice cock, relaxation, arousal, and plenty of lub. I also make sure the guy knows how to fuck, the top needs to know when to go slow, when to be gental, and when to be rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    Girl here, who likes anal sex, so hopefully it's okay if I answer...

For me, anal going smoothly requires both parties cooperation. Yes, learning how to relax is important, but also, preparation is important. Lots of lube, and lots of play first. A finger or two first, maybe a thumb, a little stimulation to get you ready is good. And even then, sometimes it hurts a little until the head is completely in. Having a patient partner makes a huge difference.
    Yeah this!!! Preparation and relaxation is a must plus someone who knows what they are doings.

My teenage lover tried a few times, but he was in a hurry and had no lube so it didn't work. At age 58 I met a man who first used his lips and tongue then lubed fingers before pushing his cock in. I was relaxed and ready so the head of his cock slipped through my sphincter with little resistance and no pain. The feeling of him thrusting into me, his cock head swelling as he came was exhilerating! He has done me numerous times since and I've done him. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by olmizzou42 View Post
    My teenage lover tried a few times, but he was in a hurry and had no lube so it didn't work. At age 58 I met a man who first used his lips and tongue then lubed fingers before pushing his cock in. I was relaxed and ready so the head of his cock slipped through my sphincter with little resistance and no pain. The feeling of him thrusting into me, his cock head swelling as he came was exhilerating! He has done me numerous times since and I've done him. Love it!
    Do you take his cum up your ass?

I was very fortunate, in being young enough, didn't realize it was supposed to hurt...first try was total success....perhaps the guys size helped...but once was asked, " If you were left with only one sex act to enjoy for the rest of your life, what would it be?" My immediate answer was, "ANAL."

took me about 3 times to get used to it. like the others said being able to relax and plenty of lub is a big must. but once you get past the pain for the first few times it gets easy and it just goes in without you even thinking about it. I love it the best part to me is fill of the cock as it swells for a instant then the fill of it pulsing as it cums in you

Quote Originally Posted by itsnormy View Post
    I was very fortunate, in being young enough, didn't realize it was supposed to hurt...first try was total success....perhaps the guys size helped...but once was asked, " If you were left with only one sex act to enjoy for the rest of your life, what would it be?" My immediate answer was, "ANAL."
    Yeah and once you have your first assgasm you want to enjoy more and more of them too.

Receiving anal for the first time felt very good. It felt exceptional to feel him cum me the first time, too.

I have been an anal bitch, since the first time my wife violated me with her strapon.

This will be my next step.....anal! Sucked my first cock today.....was great! Cant wait to try this also......should be heaven!

I love a woman's perspective on sex.

My anatomical failure is that my ass slams shut like a safe when I don't do something for a few days.
    My personal thing, I usually prep in the shower with a finger or two, if I'm planning something (enema/cleaning notwithstanding). When I get to the deed, getting the right angle to get everyone in a comfortable position is usually the breaking point, but once you're there, good god, go all night if you want.

I have been having anal with one guy, maybe 10 times. I climaxed once while he was fucking me. It was the greatest climax I think I have ever had.
    I want more and more. ( I think i'm just a slut/whore now).

Started playing with my own ass 40 years before letting a guy fuck me so had plenty of experience. Also the first guy was only about 4.5" and thin so didn't hurt at all.

Quote Originally Posted by blatant_bi_guy View Post
    My anatomical failure is that my ass slams shut like a safe when I don't do something for a few days.
    My personal thing, I usually prep in the shower with a finger or two, if I'm planning something (enema/cleaning notwithstanding). When I get to the deed, getting the right angle to get everyone in a comfortable position is usually the breaking point, but once you're there, good god, go all night if you want.
    Oh wow. Thought I was kind of alone in this. I'm like you, once he's in there let him ride all night. My first was with a guy who seemed keen on not hurting me. He was more wide around than long. He was as some might say, a twink, built scrawny. My next guy was a big old fellow but he was really gentle. He was hung like a mule too. If it matters which to me it does not, he was black and Muslim. Had another guy who was not gentle. Suffice it to say I left him rather displaced. elain from this site was very gentle, big, hesitated for fear of hurting. We kept having glitches but he did get into me a few times and I was in bliss. *chuckles* Then we would move and things glitched again. But wow, intersting to see someone has similar issues.

Quote Originally Posted by what_did_u_just_say View Post
    jackbirdjay and others have offered good advice. Some guys though do apparently have difficulty. Let yourself trust a lover. If you are not able to do this, relaxing is a big problem. Understand you're submitting but in doing so you retain control.

If it doesn't feel right tell the lover to stop, maybe it'll feel right another time. No shame to not enjoy anal if you don't. If you're able to though, my goodness! It can be so sweet, powerfully so. Don't rush yourself either. It takes time, experience in order to enjoy some of life's pleasures.

No offense intended, you're still young. Let yourself live and take life as it happens. It is a great teacher of all knowledge and wisdom, life that is. I say this not to demean youth. It is fine to be young, to live life going at your own pace.

I had never been fucked by a man until very recently. His wife [they are a married bi-couple] took it upon herself to prepare me for my first time.
    She used plenty of lubrication, starting with her finger, then fingers. Some discomfort, but no pain initially. Then she introduced a smooth vibrator which caused a little pain at first. But my ass-hole adjusted to it very quickly. Then she brought a vibrator which was shaped like a large cock.
    It stretched me immensely with some pain at first. She was very gentle using it to penetrate me. The pain disappeared after three or four times.
    When it came to my first fuck by her husband, she took control and brought his cock up to my ass-hole. She then moved me back slowly [I was on all fours] a small amount at a time until her husband popped in [literally]. No pain, no discomfort, just a delightful pressure inside me. He very slowly fucked me and it was a mind-blowing experience for me.
    I know I was very well looked after by this couple in preparing me. Now I have no problems, just great sex with her husband fucking me and her sucking me at the same time. Loads of pre-cum flows from my cock and she loves sucking it up.
    I guess from my experience that plenty of preparation of your ass-hole is the answer, with patience and not rushing anything.
    The excitement and pleasure afterwards is worth taking your time.

...only the first couple times...my lady luvs to watch me do myself and I'm happy to oblige LOL....

Long before I finally took a penis into me I played with dildos and butt plugs. So I knew that one needs to be physically and mentally ready. Physically ready means to be relaxed and lubed. And I've enjoyed some big dildos, bigger then any cock I've seen. Then there is the mental. When I told my friend I needed to be penetrated I was on my back with my legs spread. I watched as he came at me looking at hit cock approach between my legs. The sight of his cock, hard and manly, approaching my waiting hole made me feel like I was ready to suck him in to me. There was no pain, only wonderful desire. I needed that cock in me.
    I do get a cramp or uncomfortable feeling if I get fucked hard and fast. I prefer a gentle fuck. Then I can enjoy every second.

The very first time. The tops I NSA have average cocks, so my ass was able to handle them. If they were 'monster' cocks, then I'd have a problem!!