Register
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Re: Did it take a lot of convincing to suck your first cock

He didn't have to be very convinced, jerking off/him and few words (I was 13, he was 16). The anal "it required much more persuasion" :D (maybe 1 year later).

I didn’t suck cock till I was 54 years old, first 2 times I was gonna do it, I just couldn’t do it, had a dick inches from my face and even though turned on I just couldn’t. Third time, I went for it and gagged on it but I wanted to get good at it and loved it. Now I can give really good head. I received anal way before, as a teenager.
    Last edited by BackyardShaman; Apr 9, 2021 at 4:28 PM.

Nope. Had a play buddy and it was so hot. Wish I had a play buddy again.

No my neighbor and I were young and horny, and more than willing

take it slow & enjoy
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

I may have answered this at some point. I used to go to the ABS and jack off in the booth, I also would look through the glory hole and watch others jack off. I was at an arcade and a first a finger came through the hole, then a hand he took my cock out and pulled it through the hole and stroked then sucked it I came in his mouth. I went back a week later same thing a finger circled the hole. I unzipped my pants pulled cock out and stuck it in the hole first I was stroked then felt a warm mouth around my cock. Before I could come he stopped sucking me and his cock came through the hole. Without thinking I squatted down took it in my hand and stroked it and put it in my mouth soon I felt it twitch and pulse and soon a warm liquid started filling my mouth I quickly started to swallow it. From that point forward I have become an insatiable cocksucker.

No I was eager

Surprisingly, since I guess I was really eager to try it, I just got right to it! I dropped to my knees in front of him, pulled down his shorts and and briefs, put two fingers and my thumb on it, and bent forward and put my lips on it and closed my lips on it and began sucking his cock! It felt so natural!

I was surprised that the opportunity presented itself. Always felt it would be a fantasy. But when my nice looking buddy told me I could suck his cock I froze!! Never forget how my hand shook as I undid his belt and lowered his zipper. His beautiful hard cock ( yes beautiful is the only word I can think of ) was in my hand He lifted his ass so I could pull his pants down ( we were in his car )Never will i forget how wonderful it felt to slide my lips over his nice head and use my tongue on his shaft Bobbed up and down a couple times and then used my finger and thumb to squeeze our some pre cum to lick up. I loved licking and sucking his balls We 69'd in the back seat after making out a bit god what a great night of cock sucking with a trusted friend
    Last edited by cnyguy; May 5, 2021 at 5:55 PM.

That’s fantastic! Did you guys continue to connect afterwards? My first, second amd third cocks were all with guys I didn’t know closely before the fact. It remains a fantasy to have my closest friend take me in his mouth...

Quote Originally Posted by cnyguy View Post
    I was surprised that the opportunity presented itself. Always felt it would be a fantasy. But when my nice looking buddy told me I could suck his cock I froze!! Never forget how my hand shook as I undid his belt and lowered his zipper. His beautiful hard cock ( yes beautiful is the only word I can think of ) was in my hand He lifted his ass so I could pull his pants down ( we were in his car )Never will i forget how wonderful it felt to slide my lips over his nice head and use my tongue on his shaft Bobbed up and down a couple times and then used my finger and thumb to squeeze our some pre cum to lick up. I loved licking and sucking his balls We 69'd in the back seat after making out a bit god what a great night of cock sucking with a trusted friend

I was drunk walking home from a night out aged about 18. I had never done anything with a guy and had no intention of doing so either - completely straight. I walked through a car park to take about 5 minutes off my journey and a guy approached me and started making conversation. I was chatty and he was friendly - asking me where I’d been, whether I’d had a good night etc.
    he offered me a lift home in his car which would have saved me walking the final 20 minutes or so. I accepted.
    He pulled over in a lay-by and I asked what he was doing. He told me that if I didn’t want to be dropped further away from my house I’d have to do something for him, and with that he took his cock out and told me to play with it. My inhibitions were lowered so I just did it. It felt weird having another guys cock in my hand. Before long he grabbed my hair and pushed my head down onto his cock and he was fucking my face. I just went with it until he came in my mouth. I remember getting home and feeling disgusted about what I’d allowed to happen and took a long bath - one that my parents were not happy about at 2am.
    That was My first time. I guess in answer to the question; I didn’t need much persuasion.

My ex GF and myself were discussing our first steps into swinging back in 2007. We had a threesome with a lady which was explosive then she said it was my turn with a guy. After a bit of online looking i found a guy looking for his first time. Turned out to be a gynaecologist doctor who worked in a west london hospital which i passed often whilst driving home. We eventually made arrangements and he arranged to work late one night when i was available and passing.
    I arrived at the entrance doors and he came down to fetch me. Took me up to one of the higher floors into his room. we both got undressed and i sat in a chair where he started to fondle me and his hands were shaking. It was there he admitted it was his first time hence why he was nervous. Eventually he started to suck me slowly which was awesome. not great sucking but it felt damn good being in a new scenario. After some ten minutes he suggested i get into his patient chair where he put my feet in stirrups and lifted my legs up exposing my cock and arse. wow, what an experience. he had a lube which he put over my anus and as he sucked me, started poking my arse. This was mind blowing. I was close to cominga nd wanted to let the whole experience last so he back off so my cock could stop throbbing as i didnt want to cum yet. He asked if i would like to suck him so being so excited i yes. I got out of the chair and he laid the bed down flat where i took his cock in my mouth. He was the same length as me but had a thin cock. I tried suckinga nd licking like my GF does but found my teeth closing on him all the time which is a difficult thing to try and not do during your first time. I actually loved what i was doing and enjoyed his head in my mouth and feeling it with my tongue. i did it slow just like my GF does and he started gasping and just as i went to move my mouth, he came and a little bit went in my mouth which tasted awful. I kept wanking him until he had gone soft.
    I got back in the chair with my feet back in stirrups and we resumed the previous position. For his first time, he knew where my prostate was and rubbed it real good whilst sucking me again. I msaid it was awesome the way he was doing where he replied it was how his wife Mary sucks him so trying replicate her technique. within minutes i shot my load where he pulled my cock away from his mouth and it shit up in the air like never before. He kept fingering my arse and i continued to shoot and throb.
    After i cum, i normally need ten minutes to get my erection back but my cock remained hard. He kept wanking me and then cleaned my cock and he started circling his tongue around my knob again which was very sensitive but still rock hard. It felt like nothing i hard previously then he put his finger back in my arse and started rubbing my prostate again. I dont know how but i shot my load again in less than a minute. I was turned on like never before with any woman. Was it really this guys first time???
    I had met him a couple of time after that for similar sessions then my GF suggested that we invite to our flat to have a threesome as she was very turned on by what we had done and that i enjoyed it so we should enjoy it together. When we contacted him, he was all for it. We made a plan and an agreed date. When i tried to call him he wouldnt answer which went on for a week. never heard from him again which was a shame as we both wanted to make a full night of it.

Needed almost no coaxing whatsoever. I had been fantasizing about it for a few years by then. In an adult movie theater when a guy sat down next to me and started rubbing his leg up against mine. I was thrilled when he put his hand on my thigh, and i followed suit. He leaned over so that my hand was on his hard cock straining against his jeans. This is what I had been waiting for. When he nodded towards the restroom I sure didn't need any cues to figure out what to do, even though I was inexperienced. A few minutes later I was getting what I had wanted so badly: a hard cock moving in and out of my mouth, and a man grunting his pleasure for me.

No hesitation the first time, but then I'd set up the situation as I'd wanted to find out what it would feel like. I was between relationships (with women) and my most recent ex loved sucking me so much she'd get to the point or orgasm with it. I'd had quite a few women over the years really enjoy it and wondered what it was like and why they enjoyed it so. I quickly discovered the joy and then the even greater joy of 69 with another guy.

That's a laugh! Did it take convincing? No, honey, I was so hot I wanted to suck it and drain it dry. I still get that way. Heck, I get that way just thinking about it.

Let's get together!

Nope - my cousin and I made a bet and I lost. I was more than happy to oblige and it was my first suck and my first swallow. I've been hooked ever since. He did me the following weekend and it was mutual for years.

A friend and I got drunk and sucked each other's cocks, and gladly. To be fair, him and I would probably have done it without alcohol. We tried anal, but I was too drunk, and he wanted to bottom.

Lots of early fun but no penis in the mouth til age 50. Never looking back--oral is supreme, with either M or F. Yum!

Didn't take too much. My wife and I had already been enjoying pegging which almost always started with me sucking her cock. She loved that no matter where I came in or on her I would always lick it up or swap from her mouth to mine. Because of this she asked if I might like to try sucking and getting fucked by another guy since I seemed to enjoy it with her and her dildo so much. Until that point I had never given sucking another guy off but I was intrigued and my wife had a guy in mind and as they say, the rest is history, well, recent history. https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/13602300/366625762
    Last edited by Findingmyway; Aug 1, 2021 at 12:52 PM.

My buddy asked me during a JO session, I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him off. He came in my mouth, and surprised me. The next time he asked I told him not to come in my mouth. I was slurping on his cock, and he surprised me again. This time I swallowed. And from that day on, I have loved sucking and swallowing. He's married now, and still drops by for a blowjob. Sometimes I can taste his wife's pussy on his cock. I love sucking, and can't get enough to suck.

I had been fantasizing about sucking cock for years. When I heard that guys cruised a local rest area it took a little courage and a few drinks for me to venture down there one night to check out the scene. I had no idea what to do, so I sat in my car till a guy came to the window for some idle chat, then asked me if I wanted some company. Long story short, he was sucking me and I realized that if I was going to fulfill my fantasy I should do it before I had my orgasm. I knew my interest would wane if I came. I stopped him part way into him sucking me and I went down on him till he came. It didn't take long. I loved it when he shot 4 or 5 spurts into my mouth. I swallowed each spurt as it came. Then he finished me.

i agree!!!!!!

He asked me if I wanted to suck his cock because he knew I was taking peeks at it.
    Something took over and I said?Yes?.
    I got on my knees in front of him and asked him not to tell anyone.He promised he wouldn?t tell.
    Then he asked if I needed help.I just nodded my head yes and he placed his hand on the back of my head and gently guided my mouth to his cock.

I was expecting to get a handjob since that what we had done years before. Once it got going I was overcome with the sight and feel of his much bigger dick. We had been the same size years before but he was much thicker and at least 2 inches longer. On his skinny frame it looked huge. I didn’t come her with him to suck his dick but there was no way I was leaving without sucking his dick. I went right after it, I was so amazed at how good it felt in my mouth. He reciprocated but I was so close I immediately came on him. I was able to tease and suck him before I came, I was afraid I would lose interest. He was definitely well taken care of and even after I came I was surprised how interested I still was in his dick. We started planning where and when for the next day. I was still so horny after going home I jerked off thinking about sucking him again. It was a whirlwind of sexual energy after that, I was actually getting so hard remembering sucking his dick and thinking about doing it again.
    I was almost like a drug.

He took his cock out, said suck it.... I did that and enjoyed sucking cock ever since!

My thing was the nervousness I got when I was also determined and wanting. I chickened out the first two times. It felt like when I was younger and meeting a woman for the first time. I was like shaking actually and could not stop shaking. I finally didnt back out and told the guy it was my first time like he already knew from my email. I told him Ii was shaking bad and nervous. He put my hand on his cock and said to play with it. I started asking him a few things trying to relax a bit. He was hard from me playing with his nice head. He said put it into my mouth. I felt so naughty and submissive and my mouth took his cock. I loved the feel and taste of a cock in my mouth. I tongued and sucked and it went smooth. I have not had my cherry popped yet though. I need it done though but I am scared because I am so tight and a cock looks too big to me to take

Quote Originally Posted by tongueteaser View Post
    My thing was the nervousness I got when I was also determined and wanting. I chickened out the first two times. It felt like when I was younger and meeting a woman for the first time. I was like shaking actually and could not stop shaking. I finally didnt back out and told the guy it was my first time like he already knew from my email. I told him Ii was shaking bad and nervous. He put my hand on his cock and said to play with it. I started asking him a few things trying to relax a bit. He was hard from me playing with his nice head. He said put it into my mouth. I felt so naughty and submissive and my mouth took his cock. I loved the feel and taste of a cock in my mouth. I tongued and sucked and it went smooth. I have not had my cherry popped yet though. I need it done though but I am scared because I am so tight and a cock looks too big to me to take
    thanks for sharing , have your sucked many since then? I still have limited experience and nervous but have some things lined up for very soon

It didn't take very much at all. I wanted suck a cock for the longest time. One day a buddy of mine came over to give me a hand working on my motorhome. While working on the RV, he let it slip that he "went both ways". That caught my attention and I was instantly hard. He could clearly see my throbbing cock. He smiled and asked if I wanted to play for a while. All I said was "Hell Yes". He and I got naked in my garage, and got comfortable on the couch. Before I knew it I had his cock all the way down my throat and his balls slapping my chin. I must've been doing it right because he was pumping his cum down my throat in no time at all. ����

Don't remember if I've replied to this or not, since it's a pretty long, old thread...

But I'll refresh any older opinion I may have expressed before with consistency.

How much convincing? None at all. All it took was opportunity - being in close proximity to a hard one is all it took for me to give it a try. Immediately liked everything about it!

MMM No I convinced myself and dint take long