Register

Thread: tied up

tied up

any one ever get more than they expected when they let thereself be tied up

Re: tied up

I have never been tied up. But, if I was tied up, I know I would be getting more than I wanted to get.
    JEM

…the lack of control is part of the alure of being tied up…you always have a safe word if things go south…unfortunate a friend of mine was gagged so couldn’t use his word…

I Have been tied up several times and each time it was awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …the lack of control is part of the alure of being tied up…you always have a safe word if things go south…unfortunate a friend of mine was gagged so couldn’t use his word…
    i allways wondered how a safeword would work if ur gagged.....guess it doesn't lol.......means there's gotta be alot of communication going on & trust.

Yes, I have. There is a guy with a fat 10" black cock that I meet up with from time to time. He usually ends up cuffing my hands behind my back because he doesn't like me using my hands while he is throat fucking me. It also prevents me from touching my own cock since he says that his is the only cock that matters.

The first couple of tines that we met he tried to get it in my ass but he was just too big to fit. He is the one that gave up, my thoughts on the matter were of no consequence by I was glad that he did since he didn't e RN have the head in and it was already painful to be stretched that far.

One time as soon as he got there he cuffed me which was unusual since he usually liked to see how long I could take his assault on my throat and keep my hands behind my back. As soon as I was restrained he pushed me down on my back on the bed and immediately stuffed his cock so far down my throat that I thought that I was going to pass out. When he withdrew his cock and I was gasping for air he piled the pillows on the bed and rolled me over on my stomach on top of them. Just as I was regaining my senses I felt lube being squirted on my ass. About the time that I was thinking that he was going to fuck me he drove that BBC deep in my ass in one thrust. He fucked me long and hard until I was just lying there completely worn out as he relentlessly fucked me.

In the back of my mind I guess that I knee from the start what was going to happen to me but just went along with it since that is what a good BBC slut does.

Quote Originally Posted by iwantamouthfull View Post
    Yes, I have. There is a guy with a fat 10" black cock that I meet up with from time to time. He usually ends up cuffing my hands behind my back because he doesn't like me using my hands while he is throat fucking me. It also prevents me from touching my own cock since he says that his is the only cock that matters.

The first couple of tines that we met he tried to get it in my ass but he was just too big to fit. He is the one that gave up, my thoughts on the matter were of no consequence by I was glad that he did since he didn't e RN have the head in and it was already painful to be stretched that far.

One time as soon as he got there he cuffed me which was unusual since he usually liked to see how long I could take his assault on my throat and keep my hands behind my back. As soon as I was restrained he pushed me down on my back on the bed and immediately stuffed his cock so far down my throat that I thought that I was going to pass out. When he withdrew his cock and I was gasping for air he piled the pillows on the bed and rolled me over on my stomach on top of them. Just as I was regaining my senses I felt lube being squirted on my ass. About the time that I was thinking that he was going to fuck me he drove that BBC deep in my ass in one thrust. He fucked me long and hard until I was just lying there completely worn out as he relentlessly fucked me.

In the back of my mind I guess that I knee from the start what was going to happen to me but just went along with it since that is what a good BBC slut does.
    Is this the black whore who you pay for sex and to abuse you?

A good Dom has to know the sub's limits. While pushing, but not breaking the limit is acceptable, using a gag as part of the plaay has to allow for the safe word/signal to be used at all times. Otherwise it cannot be considered consensual.

Was tied up in between the barn doors. I was buck ass nude, buddy had fucked me and then left me tied up, as a joke. Told me not to go anywhere as he was going to fuck me again, he went to the house for something, and before he could come back his mom found me. Talk about being embarrassing, she had caught us sucking before, but finding me nude, I think she knew what we were doing. She just told us we knew better and to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    so what happen to him

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    any one ever get more than they expected when they let thereself be tied up
    Oh yeah! I remember coming home on leave to visit my best friend and longest lover while he was going to college. It had been over a year since we last saw each other and we stayed at his grandfathers lake house making love for the weekend. The first night was spectacular as we caught up on old times. The next day we spent skinny dipping, making love, and generally being lazy. He's always been an inventive kinky devil with a fun B&D tendency. So Saturday evening he gave me a bath, set up some cameras around the bed, lit the candles on the bed giving me a magnificent. massage. Well he ended it by rimming my ass delightfully. He rolled me over, chained my arms to the iron headboard, Rolled my ass up on some pillows pushed my knees up to my chest and chained my legs and ankles in that position. He then proceeded to give me one great ass fucking.

He then left the room leaving me chained to the bed. I was getting a bit lonely when he came back in leading twelve of his frat brothers in, all naked to get a piece of what he just had. It was a big surprise and a very intense evening.

that can happen when you are tied up

Yeah I was in a vulnerable position for sure and it was a big surprise. Turned out to be lots of fun though

Quote Originally Posted by a2smith09 View Post
    Oh yeah! I remember coming home on leave to visit my best friend and longest lover while he was going to college. It had been over a year since we last saw each other and we stayed at his grandfathers lake house making love for the weekend. The first night was spectacular as we caught up on old times. The next day we spent skinny dipping, making love, and generally being lazy. He's always been an inventive kinky devil with a fun B&D tendency. So Saturday evening he gave me a bath, set up some cameras around the bed, lit the candles on the bed giving me a magnificent. massage. Well he ended it by rimming my ass delightfully. He rolled me over, chained my arms to the iron headboard, Rolled my ass up on some pillows pushed my knees up to my chest and chained my legs and ankles in that position. He then proceeded to give me one great ass fucking.

He then left the room leaving me chained to the bed. I was getting a bit lonely when he came back in leading twelve of his frat brothers in, all naked to get a piece of what he just had. It was a big surprise and a very intense evening.
    Nice fictional story/sex fantasy for you.

It is clearly made up, and it is obvious it did not happen. Maybe the first part with your fuck buddy/sex toy happened, but the last part with a large group of fraternity guys clearly did not.

If you are gagged a hankerchief can be held in your hand if you drop it that is the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch53 View Post
    If you are gagged a hankerchief can be held in your hand if you drop it that is the end.
    That's not really possible if the person has their wrists or hands restrained.

i was tied up once by a clp man and women and we had done 3 somes for a while we had tie him and had some fun let them tie me a few times and it was fun then i was tied and gangbanged so was not expecting it so i did get more than i was looking for

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    That's not really possible if the person has their wrists or hands restrained.
    Actually it is very possible.. as long as a person is able to open their hand it is a simple matter... the trouble can be if the submissive has been taken to such a state of ecstacy, her or his hand opens almost involuntarily and it can make for a very disjointed experience and breaks continuity. My experience of bdsm is very limited and on the lighter side with my x husband, wife, former partner and lovers, but when gagged it is not impossible to make one's self understood.. not that difficult either with a little practice.

A friend who is still technically a member of .com some years ago had a very bad experience when a (new to her, but not unknown to her) dom simply refused to take note of her signal... she came out of it very badly and still has some marks and weals on her back mainly but also on the top of her legs.. she wore a ball gag but even with that gag her stop word can be made out quite easily. He claimed after he did not recognise her stop word. She has always claimed he just lost the plot and didn't care.

A dom (or domme) has a very real duty of care to their submissive... experienced doms and dommes normally know when their sub is on the verge of being tipped over the edge by watching for signs they, through experience should know well, and which tell them to at least check on their sub and stop if that is the submissive's wish. A dom/domme has responsibility for their submissive plaything's well being as well as the submissive having responsibility for her or his own by making sure stop words and signals are as clear as they can be.
    Last edited by darkeyes; Jul 3, 2015 at 6:31 PM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

0h yes it got real hot