Register

View Poll Results: do you like black men/black cock?

Voters
695. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I love black men and their cocks

297 42.73%
  • sometimes

146 21.01%
  • nope I am not sexually attracted to black men or their cocks

93 13.38%
  • I like black women and their pussies but not black men or their cocks

80 11.51%
  • I am not sexually attracted to black men and women or their genitalia

79 11.37%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: do you like black men/black cock?

we shared one together and i had one alone , was no better or worse ,than white cock, its all fun

Color doesn't matter, I'll suck any cock ... I do enjoy the color contrast but I'll swallow from any cock.

I love sucking all colors of cocks, but black turns me on more. Plus most black guys that I’ve sucked seemed to be more turned on by a white guy sucking them.

I have very little experience but I really like black cock

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Do you like black men/black cock?

Try some black, you see won't go back....��

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Do you like black men/black cock?
    Open to all but yes I do like black cock, I want to suck my second black cock and third cock in total soon. I also like all women but have an affinity for black so same with cock

I like HUNG black men as I like HUNG white, Latino or other men. That being said, there?s something about a big, shiny black cock that makes it look extra delicious.

YES, YES, YES! If the cock is near my lips, I suck it!!!

I like black men and their cocks. Black cocks are so beautiful. Most of the black men I?ve sucked really got off
    having me suck them, I liked the way they were power tripping as they we?re fucking my mouth.

Oh, I wish y'all could see the look on my face...

I have sucked a couple of black men but they were just too damn hard to get off.

BJcumguy59

Yes black men are hot. Doesn?t matter if they?re fit or chubby. The tend to have bigger thicker cocks then non black men. Which I would love to suck to completion 🤤

The only black I've ever been with was also the only true transgender I have ever been with. Tall beautiful body, nice tits and ass with a huge cock. Only problem was she didn't want me to touch her boy parts. I rimmed and fucked her, sucked her nice tits but I would have liked to play with and suck that beautiful BBC. I hooked up with her a couple times, she was a really good fuck. Now she has had the operation and has a pussy where that BBC used to be. I have wondered what that pussy would feel like though...

BJcumguy59

Yes I think black men are hot weather they are fit or chubby. They tend to have long thick cocks that are so yummy!

I've never had the pleasure of enjoying a black cock and I would so much like to. PPlease, I want to suck a black cock so much.

Never sucked a black cock yet . White cocks so far . Are black cocks cum sweeter tasting

I never tried it yet , but want to soon

I like all sizes and colors of cocks, they all feel and taste the same. Cum is cum, swallow it all. I do find black cocks to be a little more beautiful. I enjoy being a submissive cocksucker and I especially enjoy the way some black guys get off on fucking a white guys mouth.

Years ago, when I was in the military, I was taking a shower around midnight, when my squad leader entered. I watched him undress, and stared at his dick. It was hanging huge, almost to his knees. He soaped up, I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. He asked if I liked it and I told him I did. He told me to come to his room later. As the squad leader he has a private room. When I entered the room, he was naked on his bed, stroking that big thing. "What took you so long, he asked?" I put both hands around that monster and jerked it a few times when he told me to put it in my mouth. I knew I was never going to swallow it, my mouth barely covered the head. I licked his sweet spot as I sucked him, and he came in a blast. My mouth couldn't hold all the cum. I swallowed as much as I could, and it still dribbled out the sides of my mouth. He told me it was good, and offered me his man pussy, which I fucked until I came. We spent 2 1/2 years stationed there, and I kept him very happy!
    Last edited by Rvdude05; Jul 27, 2021 at 2:05 PM.

OMG yes!! love being a breeding bitch for fine black cock!! Suzy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails suzy.jpg  

I like hard cum spurting cocks. Race isn't an issue one way or the other.

For many years we had a younger black lover. He had a beautiful cock and was very bi. My wife loved having sex (both oral and vaginal) with him. Once, after not seeing him for a while, he pushed it in to her pussy and she had to have him stop. She couldn't adjust to the girth. He married (a lovely white woman) and we no longer see him. He wasn't all that long but was very wide. Once as I sat beside him, I leaned over and tried to suck his cock. I couldn't open my mouth wide enough to fit it in. I moved between his knees and I could suck it from that position.

I love sucking black guys.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    Oh, I wish y'all could see the look on my face...
    heh heh I was rereading this bread and waiting for your reply KD!

Not voting. Will convey my thoughts, feelings here. I do not like nor dislike black anything. For me we're all one race, humans. Sorry but being a rainbow person I see only gray. People are people to me. To that end I leave it open ended, it all depends on the person, situation, how everyone involved feels. My bias is having no bias.