Register

View Poll Results: do you like black men/black cock?

Voters
695. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I love black men and their cocks

297 42.73%
  • sometimes

146 21.01%
  • nope I am not sexually attracted to black men or their cocks

93 13.38%
  • I like black women and their pussies but not black men or their cocks

80 11.51%
  • I am not sexually attracted to black men and women or their genitalia

79 11.37%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: do you like black men/black cock?

I adore all cocks regardless of race. However When it comes to black men, the thing I like best is simply their colour. They have this beautiful shade of brownish/gold that really turns me on. It has the prettiest sheen to it when wet that is lacking in a dick of lighter skinned men.

I like cock, white or black, cock is great!

yes i do like black men cock as they have a grith which really has no one also they stand longer and they know how to use a sub body

I like sucking black cock, the color just turns me on more

For years both my wife and I enjoyed many black cocks. I like all cocks. She prefered long, 9" + and very thick. The darker the better. Nothing racial about it. It was the taboo and especially seeing that black against her cotton white skin. Thats what really turned me on about seeing her with her black lovers. Also luved licking all their thick white cum off his big black cock.

First and foremost, I love cocks of all shapes, sizes and colors. I was born to suck cock, but just didn't realize it until later. I am a cumslut and will suck the cum out of just about any cock put before me. I can't explain it, but I just can not suck off enough cock or swallow enough cum. I have a special enjoyment of making black guys and their cocks feel really good. I have had the pleasure of small ones, big ones, skinny ones, some that cum a lot and some that don't. I have gone out of my area for a black cock and I have done things that I would not normally do just to enjoy the cum from a black guy. Something about the contrast that drives to love doing black guys.

Quote Originally Posted by cheil77 View Post
    I was married to a black woman for 20 years and she had the best tasting pussy i have ever had. And some of the best sex to just don't dig bbc
    . Okay so I was wrong about BBC. Had first time tonight and it's some of the best orgasms I've ever had.

Over the years, I've asked some guys to video me sucking them off using my IPod Touch, it takes great videos and its small and light. I like to jackoff after giving a blowjob and then lick up my cum. My favorite video is of me worshipping a big, beautiful black cock and sucking it to completion. He was a very dominate type of guy and kept making all kinds of comments, I loved loved it. I had been jerking off as I sucked him and I was close to cumming as I felt him shoot his load, I swallowed and slid his cock back out off my mouth. I shot my load just then, he was still videoing me as I came in my hand and licked it up. I love o watch that video from time to time, it never fails to get me off with a bang.

I'd suck a black cock over a white cock any day. The color just turns me on and black guys seem to get more turned on by having a white guy sucking them off.

blk guys seem to last alot longer also and the taste of the load is better i grew up sucking a lot of blk guys mom n sis boyfriends and all of them seam to last a lot longer and got more into the sex then the others to me

I am not attracted as much to black cock as I am a good looking cock with a nice head. I would like to suck a black at least once just to try it.

Not into black or even medium brown skinned Latin cock. Just from a visual appeal I like white cock. I can't say why but the more light skinned the more I am turned on by it. And if that time comes where I suck my first cock I would like it to be a very nice looking white cock.

I like watching the blacked series. Imagining what it would be like to be one of those petite girls taking all that bbc

I have enjoyed lots of cock. The four BBC that have taken me were awesome amazing cocks. Yes I would do it again give the chance. Only three have taken my ass. What an amazing ride they were. Wish I could find them so I could enjoy again.

I have been with both black men and women---and while it really doesn't matter what the race of someone is---there is something very hot about that contrast between black and white skin--I have found--that black skin feels just incredible---so silky and smooth--seemingly more so than with white skin--don't know why that is but at least seems to be the case.

But putting that aside----in spite of all the "hot" aspects of being with someone black, brown, white of whatever----those purely surface things don't really amount for much--what really does matter is the innate qualities of the person and not their gender, "race" or what have you that really matter most "at the end of the day....."

To be honest though---man--black cock is really amazing and I surely want and like it!!

Recently I had the great fortune to meet by chance, a really hot younger black guy not too long ago----and wow---that was some great sex we had!! And to answer your question---he had one big cock!!! A big hard gorgeous cock that I thoroughly enjoyed to the fullest degree possible---SAFELY OF COURSE!!
    Last edited by 12voltyV2.0; May 23, 2016 at 12:38 PM.

the first man to fuck me was blk , actually the 1st dick I touched other than my own , I loved it , ive been hooked on them every since

I really only had relations with one guy and he was black and I love it any guys with nice cocks send me an email at sam_dour@yahoo.com hehe

Black (and any other colour)...they're all beautiful to me.

Yes!!!!

Yes sir,you beautiful black stud. I want to submit to your every desire. I will worship your beautiful black body. Tongue bath that beautiful cock,and them wonderful balls. Then let you put in what ever position you want to put it in my (virgin asshole). I fantasize about being held with my legs wrapped around your waist,your strong arms holding me up,while you bounce me up and down on Your cock.

Waiting for my first!

Something about a dark black man's penis. It looks like chocolate and shiny when hard and I would love to lick the head and go down on one but most I ever tried on line will not meet up or follow up.

I love cock. Race has never been a factor.

Yes, first sex was with black females & males. Now mostly a cocksucker & fav is black. But I like dick in general...

My first sexual experience was a black dude when I was 12 years old. I would do a black guy again.

None of the poll answers fit as I have yet to experience sex with an Afro American male (but I would like to try it)
    i have had sex with a dark-complexioned gentleman and truly loved it

Quote Originally Posted by Xeqtrr123 View Post
    I like watching the blacked series. Imagining what it would be like to be one of those petite girls taking all that bbc
    What is that series?

I'm in South Central Texas and I have an un cut cock. Hit me up.

I love looking st big black cocks but have never actually sucked one looking forward to the opportunity of doing so

indeed

Yes!!!