Register

View Poll Results: do you like black men/black cock?

Voters
695. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I love black men and their cocks

297 42.73%
  • sometimes

146 21.01%
  • nope I am not sexually attracted to black men or their cocks

93 13.38%
  • I like black women and their pussies but not black men or their cocks

80 11.51%
  • I am not sexually attracted to black men and women or their genitalia

79 11.37%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

do you like black men/black cock?

Do you like black men/black cock?

Re: do you like black men/black cock?

yeah i like it

Absolutely.

If you like black men, what is it you like about them?

Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 22, 2015 at 10:37 PM.

I have sucked black cocks and would suck more It was very hot every time I sucked until they came

Black - white, why such a dividing over skin color?

Never sucked a black cock, only because i never had the opportunity. It along with never sucking an uncut cock are on my bucket list, Any close by takers?

I've been with a few black men and I while I appreciate all men, I do enjoy the beautiful contrast when we're "fully engaged."��

I,ve been with a few black men myself first one was the best was with him for one night in Sep of 79 he was that good that I still think about him

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Do you like black men/black cock?
    …yes…

I like black cocks if they are big 8-10 inches. I like stereotypical thug guys. Biggest thing I dont like is a lot of black guys think they are staying the night. I would prefer if they want to play for an hour that they bring 3 friends and they all feed me in a few minutes

Quote Originally Posted by roadsucker View Post
    I like black cocks if they are big 8-10 inches. I like stereotypical thug guys. Biggest thing I dont like is a lot of black guys think they are staying the night. I would prefer if they want to play for an hour that they bring 3 friends and they all feed me in a few minutes
    What if they wanted to fuck your ass?

JEM

Then I would tell them no and go back to sucking. Anal is not something I am into.

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    1. I am married now, we are monogamous, and even before I was married to my husband I was not into group sex, or anal sex with strangers. I am also not sexually attracted to black men at all, and have never bottomed since I do not want to.

2. If I were in a bar or public setting, or anywhere and I met a group of men or a single man like that looking for a man to gang bang I would tell them to look elsewhere.

I like black women and black men!

I like black women!

I was with a black man once in Atlanta, a doctor. Met him in a gay bar while I was on business down there. He was with his wife who was a very good looking lady. She liked to watch. He was looking to be fucked up the ass and so we went back to my hotel. It was the first time being with a black guy but not the first timing being watched by someone. We got naked and on the bed while she sat in a chair watching us. He was very fem and well endowed, about 7 inches. I really enjoyed sucking his cock. Anyway, he wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. His wife got off watching me bugger his ass good. He didn't suck cock, he just liked to be fucked. We finished and they left. Doing a black guy was great. Wish I could have fucked her too.

Quote Originally Posted by ukele View Post
    I was with a black man once in Atlanta, a doctor. Met him in a gay bar while I was on business down there. He was with his wife who was a very good looking lady. She liked to watch. He was looking to be fucked up the ass and so we went back to my hotel. It was the first time being with a black guy but not the first timing being watched by someone. We got naked and on the bed while she sat in a chair watching us. He was very fem and well endowed, about 7 inches. I really enjoyed sucking his cock. Anyway, he wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. His wife got off watching me bugger his ass good. He didn't suck cock, he just liked to be fucked. We finished and they left. Doing a black guy was great. Wish I could have fucked her too.
    Did you cum up his ass? Why was his 'wife' simply only a voyeur? If you wanted to fuck her why didn't you try to see if she wanted to do this?

1. I am married now, we are monogamous, and even before I was married to my husband I was not into group sex, or anal sex with strangers. I am also not sexually attracted to black men at all, and have never bottomed since I do not want to.

2. If I were in a bar or public setting, or anywhere and I met a group of men or a single man like that looking for a man to gang bang I would tell them to look elsewhere.
    I like your reply.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    I like your reply.
    Thanks, have a wonderful independence day.

If I met a group of men looking to gangbang me....hell yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by easilyused View Post
    If I met a group of men looking to gangbang me....hell yes!!!
    Did you ever go to that video place in Chicago yet?

When I'm in gay mode I only want a cute black man who is long and lean with dark skin and a huge dick. I only suck dicks that are bigger than my 8 incher, and 10 to 11 inches of dick is my sweet spot when it comes to black cock. He also must be a top (or at least only a top with me), and the hottest gay sex I've had was always with a black man who is turned on by a big dick loving white pussy boy bottom - and also is turned on by me sexually - as much as I am turned on by being his slutty cocksucking girly boy bottom whore. This is one of the hottest sexual compatible matches that exists. There are others but for me the sex I've had with every man such as this has been nothing less than mind blowing and as hot and good as sex can possibly be. I'm much more straight than gay and FYI I don't have such a specific and limited taste in women. I like them younger than me, very pretty, with the right combination of big tits and a round bubbly ass and cocksucking talent and overall slutiness. For me that includes lots and lots of women out there

I just sucked my first black cock a few days ago, I liked it very much. I do not think it was because he was black but he is very well hung. I haven't had many men that are nicely hung and I love a nice big cock.

I was married to a black woman for 20 years and she had the best tasting pussy i have ever had. And some of the best sex to just don't dig bbc

Yes, I do adore black cocks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcumsalot View Post
    Yes, I do adore black cocks.
    What is it about black cocks that you adore?

I love a cute brown skinned african american top with a huge thick cut dick. 10 to 11 inches is my personal sweet spot. I'm a white bottom and my lust for men like this is 100% physical sexual attraction and 0% influenced by any type of racial baggage. I know that some big black dick loving white men are not like me when it comes to this. Racial hangups are a total waster of time and energy. When it comes to sexual matters and also when it comes to everything else. I wish everyone felt like I do on this.