Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Experience?

Re: Bad Experience?

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    I think that this fantasizing is very very common. For some it takes a long time to accept their sexuality even if they have been watching a lot of same gender sex or even talking on sex lines. Some may never make it live. I think that this may happen regardless of marital status. Some are content with a fantasy. Most regardless of marriage status act on their desires if they are a 3 or more on the Kinsey scale. The 1 and 2 are more likely to keep it a fantasy imo.

I am inclined to think that there are those who find their first same sex make it real experiences find it a bad experience as reality often does not match fantasy. Others find it beyond their expectation. Not sure if the later group have not had a great fantasy about it though.
    I have met a lot of Kinsey 5's who are bisexual since they get aroused to both genders/sexes; but they have never really had actual sex with the opposite gender/sex, although they fantasize or masturbate thinking about it at times, and they have really only had sex and dating/relationships with the same gender or sex. Or some who are Kinsey 4's had sexual experiences with the opposite gender or sex when they were younger, but never wanted to marry or have a long term partnership with the opposite gender or sex, and this was decades ago.

These people are not Kinsey 6's or gay men, or lesbian women who were married to the opposite sex and closeted, or married to the opposite sex but in denial or not comfortable with being gay or lesbian.

All of these women, and men who are Kinsey 4's and 5's told me how they wished they had sexual experience with the opposite gender but some feel as though it is too late, they are too old, they are not sure how to do this and are not going to lie to people and claim to be 'straight' when they are not, or they would rather use their time and energy to find or stay in a monogamous relationship with a same gender/sex partner since that's who they are usually attracted to.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 27, 2015 at 7:24 PM.

Ive had guys get too rough and it kinda hurts. but i fugure if im going to let them do it, theres a chance theyre going to get over anxious when theyre about to cum. and i kinda think its hot. Not during it, but afterwards when i thonk about it.

I think that tenni makes some valid points.

There are probably tons of people who are curious, but never act on it - and they are completely fine with the fantasies. I don't think they are always married and I don't think the single ones are cowards.

For some people, there is a big difference between being curious about something and actually doing it.

Whether it is fear of a bad first experience or simply that they have no desire to act on their curiosity, is obviously a personal choice...

My first experience was basically a molesting. I didn't realize it then as I was only 11 years old and the neighbor boy who was 15 at the time gave me my first blow job. I felt like something was wrong with me as my tiny boy Penis was really hard and needed release but I was too young to ejaculate. It actually scared me to have all of that pressure in my Penis and Scrotum with no knowledge of what was happening. I was never, "Forced to Perform any acts of any kind". He just wanted to play with my Penis and be naked together. I felt extreme guilt and never told anyone about this event. It wasn't until I was in my late teens that I truly realized I had been molested. On the up side, I still love a good, wet, slow, long lasting Deep Throat Blow Job.

Quote Originally Posted by NevadaGhost View Post
    My first experience was basically a molesting. I didn't realize it then as I was only 11 years old and the neighbor boy who was 15 at the time gave me my first blow job. I felt like something was wrong with me as my tiny boy Penis was really hard and needed release but I was too young to ejaculate. It actually scared me to have all of that pressure in my Penis and Scrotum with no knowledge of what was happening. I was never, "Forced to Perform any acts of any kind". He just wanted to play with my Penis and be naked together. I felt extreme guilt and never told anyone about this event. It wasn't until I was in my late teens that I truly realized I had been molested. On the up side, I still love a good, wet, slow, long lasting Deep Throat Blow Job.
    At least you're calling it what it truly is, unlike some people here who were sexually abused and claim it was not this at all.

Thanks for the comment.