Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should I swallow/take a load in my mouth?

I have been having mm fun every now and than. I have one partner that I meet up with every few month or more often. He fucks me, rims me, I suck him. Anal is with protection but I suck him raw. I love the taste of cock. I wouold like to take the load into my mouth but I am afraid of increased risk of catching a disease which I dont thinkk he has but who knows....What do you guys think? Also, he wants to kiss, but I was never a fan of it, now I start thinking this could be hot.... I just think it's too gayish!! I know, hypocrite...

Re: Should I swallow/take a load in my mouth?

Welcome to the site. Concerning your concern about swallowing: When you put a dick in your mouth, you are at the highest risk for disease. Clap, syphilis, HPV and worse can be caught from a dick in your mouth. This risk is very low unless you happen to have bleeding gums or a bleeding scratch in your mouth. The sperm may contain HIV, which is also a low risk from the mouth and if the load is taken deep in your mouth and swallowed there is virtually no risk. Remember that over 90% of your immune system is in the upper digestive system. Keep it wrapped in your butt though.
    Concerning kissing, pretty common thing for a mostly straight guy to want to avoid. Won't hurt to give it a try though. Never know, might be awesome.

Thanks Hyper.....

I strongly recommend trying it at least once. If you don't like it you can spit it out and never have to wonder, "what if ever again"

hop ou enjoy the experience should you decide to go ahead and give it a shot. Cum is now a regular part of my diet that I always look forward to.

MRC- do you actually let it go straight down your throat or do you let it spread in your mouth and suck the last drop and clean up the dick with your tongue?

Coastocoast

If a condom comes off in you there is risk of all diseases associate with unprotected sex as well. There is risk of Herpes and HPV with a condom as the virus is often located other than under the condom. The biggest thing in the safety region is how well you know the person and what their risks are as they become your risks. Be careful and try to minimize the risks the best you can but realize they exist and make your decisions based on what you know and your risk tolerances.

Like Hypersexual11 said, you can get a variety of STIs from unprotected oral. The list includes a few more than he listed. Herpes, HPV, hepatitis, chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhea and potentially a few others. You do not need bleeding gums for most of these, the oral lining is sufficiently accepting. HIV is mostly not a risk with oral, unless you have very bad gums or you recently got punched in the mouth.

Kissing before oral sex is a bit safer, but most of the list above is still possible, after oral they are all back in the list.

Given that, it is trust and risk acceptance. Testing is mostly useless as last week's test may no longer be valid.

I am just re-entering the playing field after a long absence and have spoken to many of my more active friends and almost all use condoms for penetration, and none for oral (the same as we did when I was 15, 44 years ago, before resistant strains and AIDS). Letting him cum in your mouth or not is irrelevant, pre-cum would do it.

You can also suck him off with a condom on (ick).

So back to trust and risk acceptance...

Personally I have spent a long time working up to it with my planned FWB, so I trust him. I fully intend to suck him totally dry, love every sweet/salty drop then snowball it back to him!

Just my 0.02

Liz
    Last edited by lizard-lix; Dec 2, 2015 at 2:23 PM.

taste your own cum first

I did, it tasted pretty great...

Why are you asking random strangers on the internet?

Talk to a medical professional like a doctor, come out to him as bisexual, and ask about oral sex and HIV/STDs, and then make up your own mind.

It's soon to be 2016 you should know by now how to have safer sex with someone.

I am only gathering opinions and what everybody is thinking...

As mrcumsalot said, take a load in your mouth and if you don't like it split. If you do want to swallow, just think of sucking milk shake through a straw and how you swallow that. I took countless loads in my mouth as a teen and always spit and I wouldn't let my lover kiss me either. At age 30 I became active again and finally did swallow, but still wouldn't kiss even though that guy wanted to and was very tempting. The old, "if you kiss you're gay" thing, I guess. After another long strictly hetero period, at 58 I finally kissed and, oh man, wished I had done it sooner. Kissing makes the sex so much hotter! At least, that's true for me!
    You need to try it for yourself.
    I just don't want you to become an old man thinking, "If only!"

Short answer...YES

Try swallowing once; if you like it great. I have licked my own cum for years, and I swallow. As far as kissing means you're gay; what difference does that make? You've already got a dick in your mouth and/or up your ass. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by johnstwirck View Post
    I am only gathering opinions and what everybody is thinking...
    So why do you need other people's opinions about sucking cock and swallowing, versus sucking cock and not swallowing?

Are you going to do either one based on what replies you get?

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    So why do you need other people's opinions about sucking cock and swallowing, versus sucking cock and not swallowing?

Are you going to do either one based on what replies you get?
    LMAO Why do we need your opinions ?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

As other posters said, it's a risk you're taking to swallow any man's cum. But it's a calculated risk and one worth taking with the right guy. It's easier said than done to trust a guy to tell you the truth about his previous experiences and whether he's done mm things safely or not. You have to go with your gut on a cock-by-cock basis. Your friend says he's fucked men wearing a condom. Did you think to ask him if he'd ever had an unprotected cock or cum up his ass? Those are the kind of questions you need to ask. If you trust that he's safe, swallow every drop ! If not tell him upfront that you don't want to swallow his cum and you'll trust him to pull out when he's close. I love watching a man spurt his hot load on me, not in me. I probably swallowed a gallon of cum before I turned 50. Upon self-reflection in my early 50's, I realized how lucky I had been to have sucked so many men dry without catching an STD. It's great that you are starting out cautious and aware of the risks. Keep thinking that way and take only calculated risks based on what you know about a guy.

As for kissing men, I love it ! 2 masculine, pussy-loving bi men making out, kissing, licking, sucking, touching and doing the same things in bed with each other as we would do with a gf or wife is as hot and exciting to me as mm sex gets. I can act gay in bed but not feel gay at all. It feels as natural to me as being in bed with a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    As other posters said, it's a risk you're taking to swallow any man's cum. But it's a calculated risk and one worth taking with the right guy. It's easier said than done to trust a guy to tell you the truth about his previous experiences and whether he's done mm things safely or not. You have to go with your gut on a cock-by-cock basis. Your friend says he's fucked men wearing a condom. Did you think to ask him if he'd ever had an unprotected cock or cum up his ass? Those are the kind of questions you need to ask. If you trust that he's safe, swallow every drop ! If not tell him upfront that you don't want to swallow his cum and you'll trust him to pull out when he's close. I love watching a man spurt his hot load on me, not in me. I probably swallowed a gallon of cum before I turned 50. Upon self-reflection in my early 50's, I realized how lucky I had been to have sucked so many men dry without catching an STD. It's great that you are starting out cautious and aware of the risks. Keep thinking that way and take only calculated risks based on what you know about a guy.

As for kissing men, I love it ! 2 masculine, pussy-loving bi men making out, kissing, licking, sucking, touching and doing the same things in bed with each other as we would do with a gf or wife is as hot and exciting to me as mm sex gets. I can act gay in bed but not feel gay at all. It feels as natural to me as being in bed with a woman.
    LMAO!!!!! Cuttin2daChase you're so full of shit, and a phony like the other STD riddled lying trolls/haters here. You have multiple STDs, and spread them to whatever man is unlucky enough to have sex with you just like other trolls here who lie about they have STDs do.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Dec 4, 2015 at 12:17 AM.

Yes swallow. I do as often as I can

I'd guess it's for the same reasons you've authored 2,114 insipid, often-disgusting polls here.

Then, on the other hand, probably not. The reason you do it is because you're the quintessential, annoying asshole, which the originator of this thread doesn't seem to be.

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    I'd guess it's for the same reasons you've authored 2,114 insipid, often-disgusting polls here.

Then, on the other hand, probably not. The reason you do it is because you're the quintessential, annoying asshole, which the originator of this thread doesn't seem to be.
    LMAO!!! This is a sex site for bisexual adults. I am writing about all the various sex acts bisexual people like us have. However, I would never decide to practice one or any of them based on the replies other people make the way the original poster is.

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post

And what are you surprised about ? That this ass_pole_smoker has (apparently) all the time in the world to post garbage, or that he also has the time to locate disgusting pictures like this to post in his threads... may him no mind, he's a mentally challenged idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    And what are you surprised about ?
    What about my post suggests any degree of surprise?

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    And what are you surprised about ? That this ass_pole_smoker has (apparently) all the time in the world to post garbage, or that he also has the time to locate disgusting pictures like this to post in his threads... may him no mind, he's a mentally challenged idiot.
    LMAO!!! The pictures I posted aren't gross...if you think they are you're a prude. It does not take any effort to find them as anyone can type into a search engine and easily find them.

If you really want to see someone that's mentally challenged read your own posts, or the posts of any of my haters on here...oh wait I forgot you can't read or write; but none of my trolls/haters can.

LMAO!!! This is a sex site for bisexual adults.
    You don't say! Wait, actually, you DO say that. Several times on a typical day. Do you know any other endearing homilies, like, say 'Polly want a cracker?' From what we've seen, you seem to have a similar level of comprehension and conversational ability on-par with a parrot who has been taught to say 'Blow me'.

I am writing about all the various sex acts bisexual people like us have.
    Ah, I see. So to you, 'writing' is asking multiple choice questions that you know will be provocative -- not in a way that engenders thoughtful discussion, but in a way that you know will be irritating and offensive to as many users as possible. And 'writing' is posting the same picture or set of pictures to multiple threads consecutively, in a way of plastering your oh-so-clever forum ID in a solid column of "Last Post" entries, and pushing the rare interesting thread towards the bottom of the page. You seem to have attention deficit disorder, in a sense that you don't get enough attention...

Why, by the way, are you responding directly to a posting I've made? You have me on your 'ignore' list, remember? One of your 'haters and trolls', doncha know...

Gotta tell ya, poley - you don't bother me in the slightest. I don't have to read your drivel, but it's kinda fun watching you make an ass of yourself day-after-day-after-day. Gotta admit, you're the best at doing that I've ever seen.

Not going to suggest you do or do not. Instead, listen to your own
    instincts. Be aware there are risks involved. Do not blame others if
    you accept the risk, end up sick. It is up to each of us to accept
    responsibility for our choices. Granted, aware that at times all anyone
    may do is there best to make the right choice/s. Still, have awareness,
    listen your own judgment & instincts. Seems all any of us may do. Best
    of luck.

Unofficial Community Leader

LMAO!!! The pictures I posted aren't gross...if you think they are you're a prude. It does not take any effort to find them as anyone can type into a search engine and easily find them.

If you really want to see someone that's mentally challenged read your own posts, or the posts of any of my haters on here...oh wait I forgot you can't read or write; but none of my trolls/haters can.
    "haters" here? Awwww.....is poor widdle pole_shit feeling disliked ? Can't imagine why.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I like to keep it in my mouth and let the full flavour completely absorb into my taste buds. Then I will swallow it/

I enjoy sucking cocks have been for a long time as a result I do and have swallowed cum I did not mind this at all I do not swallow cum from every guy I suck just depends on how I feel at the time If I really like my partner I will swallow and its usually a guy i have sucked off before

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    "haters" here? Awwww.....is poor widdle pole_shit feeling disliked ? Can't imagine why.

You know, I do so love ass_hole. It is pleasurable to ride ass_hole most
    of the night. Besides, without an ass_hole no one would be relieved of
    their feces. Allow me to reiterate, I love clean & lubed up ass_hole/s.
    Dirty ass_hole is not worth screwing, riding of a night. It seems this
    particular ass_hole does not want to clean up. Its loss because I'm told
    that I ride well.