Register

UNPROTECTED ANAL SEX

Should people who persistently have unprotected anal sex and promote such as decision is their moral right to decide have any government health benefits for HIV withheld?

Re: UNPROTECTED ANAL SEX

If you're going to do that, you had BETTER know the person incredibly well! It is definitely very dangerous.

My opinion on healthcare is that ALL people should have free access to it as a right, not as a privilege. Otherwise anyone who made a dumbass decision would not be able to get healthcare. A wreck in which the person was speeding. Falling off a roof. Swimming in a rip and nearly drowning. The list would go on forever. In my profession I would find myself doing a LOT of advocacy!

I see your point. In fact, those society's that provide universal medicare do not (yet) discriminate against careless and intentional unhealthy practices (smoking, over eating obesity etc.) The question is being asked as health care funds continue to pressured to provide ever expanding new technology and drugs etc.

The question remains whether intentional exposure to disease such as bug chasers remain unclear. Bug chasers are quite different from someone falling off a roof.

Whether a person intentionally infected themselves would be difficult to determine. In Canada, there are cases where those who spread HIV intentionally without disclosure have been charged and convicted of aggrivated sexual assault. The victims were given medical care. I suspect that the man charged and convicted of intentionally spreading HIV still was given meds...in prison. I did hear of a woman with HIV was also charged with aggrivated sexual assault but not if she maintained her health benefits. The question may be, should they be covered?
    Last edited by tenni; Jun 13, 2015 at 4:44 PM.

Coastocoast

I pay for my healthcare and the cost is as high as it is to cover the cost of those who don't pay for it. Unprotected sex with multiple partners will get you infected and I will end up paying for it. If you can pay for it full freight go for it but I am responsible and should not pay for others who are not

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Should people who persistently have unprotected anal sex and promote such as decision is their moral right to decide have any government health benefits for HIV withheld?
    You're extremely naive if you think any sort of government has 'moral rights'. But hey...it's being posted by Tenni who is a total hypocrite troll, who has had unprotected anal sex with a man or probably multiple men, and unprotected sex with women, and tenni also has STDs he does not tell about to any of the unlucky people who have the misfortune to hook up with him.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 13, 2015 at 7:31 PM.

I see your point. In fact, those society's that provide universal medicare do not (yet) discriminate against careless and intentional unhealthy practices (smoking, over eating obesity etc.) The question is being asked as health care funds continue to pressured to provide ever expanding new technology and drugs etc.

The question remains whether intentional exposure to disease such as bug chasers remain unclear. Bug chasers are quite different from someone falling off a roof.

Whether a person intentionally infected themselves would be difficult to determine. In Canada, there are cases where those who spread HIV intentionally without disclosure have been charged and convicted of aggrivated sexual assault. The victims were given medical care. I suspect that the man charged and convicted of intentionally spreading HIV still was given meds...in prison. I did hear of a woman with HIV was also charged with aggrivated sexual assault but not if she maintained her health benefits. The question may be, should they be covered?
    Of course they should be covered and provided with whatever health treatment they require including whatever psychiatric help nay be necessary... I have never supported capital punishment.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I believe in 'consequence of action' rated health care. Break a leg skiing, all taken care of. Swimming in a rip that was posted as no swimming, maybe pay for 75% of the cost. Contracting HIV from unprotected anal sex in this day and age...maybe pay 25% of the cost. Crashing and injuring someone while drunk, 0% paid plus billed for victims health care.

Falling off a roof while roofing, covered 100%. Falling off a roof while trying to jump your skate board from a roof to a rail, 0% covered and damage to property billed.

I believe it is everyone's responsibility to be good citizens. I believe that if a person makes a stupid decision and gets sick or injured from that action, it's not everyone's responsibility to reward that decision with free health care.

It's easy to say "everyone should get everything for free" but that view.....needs reanalyzed.

I agree with Hypersexual11.

U lot may think that because some folk r bastards they deserve everything coming 2 them.. ev been a philisophy 2 which I have been able 2 subscribe. If course the worst of us need punishment for being stupid, dishonest and selfish... but no 1 should b deprived of medical treatment irrespective of how shitty they have been or still are... as decent compassionate human beings we can do no other. We should always choose to lead by example, our humanity dictates nothing less... many, even most, of those who r most shitty and most selfish have had the most shitty and selfish teaching them... we do not make our world better by continuing the teaching they had all 2 often been given which had nade them as they r...

...no health service is free.. serpently not our NHS... we pay for it throughout our lives as insurance which will ensure that ourselves and our families receive the medical and other treatment we require.. we pay for it through our national insurance contributions and topped up by general taxation so everyone, employed and unemployed, children and the elderly pay something throughout their lives for good quality health protection. It is imperfect, but it works and works well. It is a contract between people and the health service and that contract gives us health protection often from our own foolishness and irresponsibility as well as misfortune which is beyond our control.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    U lot may think that because some folk r bastards they deserve everything coming 2 them.. ev been a philisophy 2 which I have been able 2 subscribe. If course the worst of us need punishment for being stupid, dishonest and selfish... but no 1 should b deprived of medical treatment irrespective of how shitty they have been or still are... as decent compassionate human beings we can do no other. We should always choose to lead by example, our humanity dictates nothing less... many, even most, of those who r most shitty and most selfish have had the most shitty and selfish teaching them... we do not make our world better by continuing the teaching they had all 2 often been given which had nade them as they r...

...no health service is free.. serpently not our NHS... we pay for it throughout our lives as insurance which will ensure that ourselves and our families receive the medical and other treatment we require.. we pay for it through our national insurance contributions and topped up by general taxation so everyone, employed and unemployed, children and the elderly pay something throughout their lives for good quality health protection. It is imperfect, but it works and works well. It is a contract between people and the health service and that contract gives us health protection often from our own foolishness and irresponsibility as well as misfortune which is beyond our control.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Of course they should be covered and provided with whatever health treatment they require including whatever psychiatric help nay be necessary... I have never supported capital punishment.
    Agreed.

I have had unprotected anal sex several times in the past couple of weeks or so. The guy I do it with is someone extremely well known to me, or I would not do it. He is allergic to the latex in condoms, and I always have a red-raw butt when a condom is used on me. When he is in me he cums very quickly, and likes to slip out slowly and smoothly. It usually takes him just a few thrusts to reach climax, and he cums very heavily. He also recharges very rapidly, whereas I do not. This last time I actually came just anticipating the upcoming contact.

In two weeks from now I will be meeting with a guy and it will also be unprotected, but, again, I know him VERY well. His penis hits a particular spot that always gets me, and makes me cum almost instantaneously, and I really love that!

Apart from these encounters, I would not even consider it. The dangers are just too great.

Do you think you are the only one these two guys get with? How safe do you think you'd be if they were barebacking a few other guys???

Quote Originally Posted by cannibal4 View Post
    Do you think you are the only one these two guys get with? How safe do you think you'd be if they were barebacking a few other guys???
    That's the point... The ONLY two men I have allowed this with have been bisexual men whose wives know what is happening. Neither of them sleep around at all, and I sure don't either. I have known both guys for a LOT of years. Anal is very risky these days without protection, so you had better REALLY know that guys you trust to do it unprotected with. Apart from them, the only other times I have allowed it were before things like HIV were even heard of.

Well, for the past 7 years I've had a fuck buddy. It was just me and him getting together. We both topped and bottomed bareback. Heck we only live 2 miles apart and the wife's know each other, so everything was cool. I just recently in the past 90 days found out he has been running around topping a bunch of other guys bareback! That does not sit well with me! Since i found out back in April, I'm not even getting together with him to play around. He has turned in to a cum slut top! he want to take a mouthful and bareback. He has called me several times and even stopped by the house. Nope I'm not doing it! I asked him if he would go down to the Blvd and stick his cock in a whore bareback? He said hell NO! I told him I felt like me sticking my cock in his mouth was about the same as sticking it in a whore bareback. I damn sure aint letting him bareback me or anything else. We will remain friends but there will not be any benefits... Maybe im just too paranoid?

Well, for the past 7 years I've had a fuck buddy. It was just me and him getting together. We both topped and bottomed bareback. Heck we only live 2 miles apart and the wife's know each other, so everything was cool. I just recently in the past 90 days found out he has been running around topping a bunch of other guys bareback! That does not sit well with me! Since i found out back in April, I'm not even getting together with him to play around. He has turned in to a cum slut top! he want to take a mouthful and bareback. He has called me several times and even stopped by the house. Nope I'm not doing it! I asked him if he would go down to the Blvd and stick his cock in a whore bareback? He said hell NO! I told him I felt like me sticking my cock in his mouth was about the same as sticking it in a whore bareback. I damn sure aint letting him bareback me or anything else. We will remain friends but there will not be any benefits... Maybe im just too paranoid?
    it's smart if ur sure of what he was doing. he violated ur trust. u can never be too carefull if ut life is at stake.

No, you're not... I think you did the right thing... I have been very lucky with my own FWB in that he is much like me. We are both as cagey as each other, and respect each other. I met his last FWB and learned from him about his paranoia at having unprotected sex. We have also both been tested many times to make damned sure there is nothing to worry about in terms of STD's and things like HIV.

Even the things you have said have made me contact him to go over concerns again. You NEED and SHOULD be worried!

Well for a little over 7 years, twice and sometime 3 times a week and now nothing. It's a little different. I get to enjoy my own company now. At least i'm doing it with someone I like, and i can make it as tight as I want. Damn ya'll have any idea how hard it is to find someone that feels and thinks the way I do? Guess its time to start looking around and weed out the cock whores. Thanks for the reply's.

I first started having unprotected anal sex before AIDS. It felt fabulous. But with HIV, much as I'd love to have that again, it's just not worth the risk. If a guy wants to bareback, you can be sure that you're not the only one he is doing it with. My wife and I have one friend who always wants to bareback, and he even brings an HIV test result from the day before to try to convince us to do it. But you just never know. The feeling of a guy shooting a load of cum in my ass is fantastic, but the feeling of becoming HIV+ . .. . not so fantastic.

That being said, I don't think that health benefits should be withheld or anything like that. It takes two to tango, and no one forces another to have unprotected sex. Withhold health benefits only complicates an already tough problem.
    Happy wife, happy life!

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, Even if I was there when he was tested and saw the results.

The downside to the 'personal responsibility' aspect of this is that it gives the insurance guys yet another way to deny coverage if they can work hard enough to pose a reason. In the US we only just managed to force these bastards to start covering preexisting conditions, something the rest of the world has had forever! They retaliated by raising everyone's rate to maintain the obscene executive bonus structure and their overall profitability. My deductible went from $5K to $10K overnight and I have had two bouts with cancer in the last 7 years! I am all for personal accountability but giving these already predatory companies a whole new set of loopholes to play with gives me pause.

The other problem is that of how do they vet the personal details of the patients sex life? We are already nearing the point of having a genetic scan just to use the freaking bathroom!

I too started having sex before AIDS. Back then the worst thing you had to worry about was herpes and while unpleasant it didn't kill you. Syphillis was deadly but was treatable with a shot and if you got the clap pills worked. Now not only do you have to worry about HIV but there are anti biotic resistant super strains of the more common bacterial STDs. Back when unprotected sex was true norm and I truly enjoyed it. I still love bareback anal sex, my favorite way to do it but I rarely indulge. Has to be with a vetted and very trusted partner.