Register

What underwear/swimwear turns you on?

I love G Strings, both wearing and seeing other men and women in G Strings unfortunately not too many people wear them.
    On the beach I love to see shaved bodies, guys wearing cock rings, but a bigger turn on is seeing anyone with skimpy swimwear.
    Does a little bit of cloth hiding our parts get you going? It does me.

Re: What underwear/swimwear turns you on?

I enjoy seeing guys in gay colored undies. Gay colored? I mean pinks, red or other colors commonly used by women. Even regular briefs will suffice if they're the right color. I'm not particularly turned on by boxer underwear regardless of the color. Some examples of hot undies for me can be found at the International Jock web site.

Quote Originally Posted by kutag View Post
    I love G Strings, both wearing and seeing other men and women in G Strings unfortunately not too many people wear them.
    On the beach I love to see shaved bodies, guys wearing cock rings, but a bigger turn on is seeing anyone with skimpy swimwear.
    Does a little bit of cloth hiding our parts get you going? It does me.
    …skimpy little bikinis…

For women, I love g strings, or sheer bikini bottoms. For guys, tight boxer brief type.

I'm probably the minority here butI like guys in boxers and women in satin briefs mmmmmmm

love seeing a
    woman wearing a thong

Women's boyshorts or hipster panties. For men or women.

tight undies that defined your nice round butt vs boxer which doesn't do anything sexy.

Good question.
    Is it the underwear or what is in the underwear that turns you on?

I like nice form fitting boxer briefs on a guy. On a woman anything except granny undies...lace on a woman's undies is usually hot.
    Last edited by tenni; Jun 10, 2015 at 4:54 PM.

Check out aussiegayguy.com for some great photos of well hung young men in speedos.

…daisy-dukes so short half the front pockets show & pretty little butt checks show in the back…

…don’t give a damn what a guy wears as long as he has an erection…

Any thing that hugs the ass tight I like but Lacey panties are a major turn on and I wish I had some myself to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottiefox View Post
    Any thing that hugs the ass tight I like but Lacey panties are a major turn on and I wish I had some myself to wear.
    me too!

Wearing panties is a MAJOR turn on for me

QUOTE=Melody Dean;288900]Women's boyshorts or hipster panties. For men or women.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …daisy-dukes so short half the front pockets show & pretty little butt checks show in the back…

…don’t give a damn what a guy wears as long as he has an erection…
    Charles, I very much agree with your likes in male and female turn-on clothing.
    JEM

I love guys in speedos and I love women in g-strings and or women don't have to wear anything at all.

My teenage lover worked summers as a lifeguard at the city pool. He wore a black Speedo which was really sexy on him but, even sexier was the way he looked when he took it off. He had the kind of skin that tanned very darkly. When he dropped those trunks there was this very white band around his hips with his hard shaft standing out of his dark curly pubes. I was so turned on I couldn't wait to get on my knees to start sucking.

Thongs...male and female!

Thongs should be the only swimwear that HWP women are permitted to wear! My wife wears only thong bikinis (or less) when we're on our boat on Lake Michigan. Wicked Weasels rock!

As for myself, I like minimal swimwear, also, but I don't have the body that I used to have. I tend to pick and choose these days where I wear a bikini swimsuit; however, there is a beach on Lake Michigan that we have found to be thong and topfree friendly where I wore an N2N thong several times this season. I've also found a hot brand of ultra low men's bikinis. Check out Mategear if you're into extreme minimal bikinis.

The boating season is over, so no more beach-time, but I'm fake-baking in the thong and have a pretty good thongline.

Last edited by Nauti Rogue; Nov 24, 2015 at 6:08 PM.

I like wearing women's swimwear

Love to wear g-strings. yummy

Thongs and G-strings...men and women!

A nice thong with comfortable material, love boyshorts, g-strings, invisitail undies, microfibre ones too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0019.jpg   IMAG0021.jpg   IMAG0120.jpg  
    Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/melbsissyboi
    Kik: melbcuteboi / Skype: melbcuteboi / G+: koochsara

Thongs turn me on, whether on a woman, another man or myself!! Especially on my own ass!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0114.jpg