Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    GirlyBoi4U

Turn Off or Turn On?

Perhaps it was a response to a recent post I had made, or just an unsolicited nasty gram...I don't know. But I received a message from a member here (I'll refrain from sharing their name). So I thought I'd open the topic publicly, just out or curiosity. I'd like to know what the general consensus is...at least here on Bisexual.

Here's the message,

"The fact that you're into putting on women's underwear and women's clothing is a MAJOR turn-off for 99% of bi and gay men. Even "men" who are femme or into putting on women's clothing don't want to get with other "men" who are into cross dressing and acting how they think real women act."

So, this is geared to all the Bi and/or Gay guys here...what is YOUR opinion of another Bi or Gay in panties or lingerie?

Re: Turn Off or Turn On?

I am your typical gay guy. I like men. I have been out as a gay man for 43 years. I thought that I would not get into guys who wear panties or want to dress in women's lingerie until I met a special guy. I got into it so much that I went and bought lingerie and other things for him. Today, I enjoy the girly boys like you, girlyBoi4U.

So, it's a matter of attitude, I suppose. I think that the writer is correct that most bi and gay men are into men. But, there are many who are just fine with you.

Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.

Who cares about those who write or say the kinds of things he said. At least, you know.

nope - not at all for me. Turn off. But I hold no judgement what-so-ever. What ever floats your boat!

I enjoy manly men. Though such does not slam the door on a girly man. It all depends
    on the person, their personality. Sweet guys are okay. I dislike saccharin sweet guys
    though. But I dislike the same in gals. To me it brings memories of The Stepford Wives.
    This is frightening to me.

Hi
    I don’t know the percentages of bisexual men who are turned off by guys who want to wear women’s clothing. I can only write for myself.

Basically, my answer is I am not turned on by a man who wants to wear women’s clothes.

The more female items that he wants to wear the less that I am attracted to him. I have had playbuddy who wanted to wear women’s clothes though. I had gotten to know him a bit before this topic came up. He kept it to a basic black minimum and also wore male clothing like a white dress business shirt over black stockings. There remained a very strong male presence with him.

As of this moment, there is no way in hell that I’d get with a guy who wore make up and wig etc.

Bottom line, when I want to be with a woman I will enjoy panties etc. When I want to be with a man, I’d prefer that he look like a man. As far as you dressing for yourself, that is fine. It probably just won’t be with me.
    Women cross dress all the time and it is accepted in society. One difference is when most women cross dress the clothing is feminized ..ie Ellen. I read somewhere that is very standard in suits that look like a man’s suits..the shoulders are rounded off differently than a real man’s suit etc.

I don’t think that is down with panties that guys want to wear though?

While it doesn't speak to me, I don't find it a turn-off, just not something that I'm drawn to.

Please note that I've also never had a chance to play with someone that dresses up, so I have no idea what I would do in that moment. If I knew the person well enough and liked them...well, that's always been the best sex of all, no matter what one is wearing or not wearing.

As for the mean-spirited people that would tell you "it's not working" or something else that would be meant to make you feel bad, just ignore them.

After all, this is a Forum for Bisexual people and there are a lot of people who are out there in the World that would say the same of all of us just for being a Member of this club.

Have fun, be safe and remember how small and lonely the lives of those who feel compelled to send such hurtful things must be.

Drunk Uncle

I'm a Bi man and I am REALLY turned ON by men who wear womens clothing. I love the feel of a cock in a pair of satin panties. I love to run my tongue up the length of a mans thigh high clad legs. I also like to wear womens clothing myself, thoughI don't pass for a woman.

I love girly clothing on the right kind of guy. Not so much dresses. Undies, negligee and even a blouse can be hot, but it has to be the right kind of guy. Putting girl clothes on some big, hairy fat guy is akin to lipstick on a pig. It does look good on slimmer guys with little hair and softer features.

I pretty much lost interest in wearing girlie stuff myself when I realized I was too old to make it work- lipstick on a pig, again, although I'm not hairy or fat. Not that I have a problem with older guys wearing girl stuff, but if they aren't the kind of guy that appeals to me anyway, the girl stuff isn't going to make them any more attractive.

Personally, a guy dressed in feminine clothes does nothing for me.

As others have said, it's not a particular turn-off, though...their personality and attitude is what I'm mostly attracted to.

In college, I had a classmate/lover, who wore ladies' bikini Panties. It excited him, if I'd buy a pair for him, so I guess I was an enabler. My GF, on a cold and rainy day, brought some of her clothes to his apartment and dressed him up, then did his make-up. Being "too pretty to be a boy" he could have easily passed for a female. We tried our best to get him to go out with us, but he refused to leave the apartment, while dressed that way.

When a male is obviously a male, even when dressed and made up, I'm afraid that's not attractive to me. However, I wouldn't criticize anyone who enjoyed doing that, or anyone who enjoyed being with them.

Hey, we all have different interests and things that arouse us, or not! Isn't "live and let-live" the best policy?
    Last edited by Realist; Jan 27, 2014 at 11:48 AM.

i love seeing it and being in them

What I am wondering is how many bisexual men who do not want to dress in women's clothes find men who dress in women's clothes sexually arousing?

The opposite being, are there any biguys who like to wear women's clothing turned off if another guy wears woman's clothes? (do they feel sexy and find other guys dressed in women's clothes sexy?)
    ig
    When Madonna cross dressed last night at the Grammy, does she look masculine or feminine? Would a biguy who likes to wear women's clothes find Madonna's outfit do it for them?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ren-suits.html
    Last edited by tenni; Jan 27, 2014 at 1:24 PM.

i think it is a huge turn on to see a guy in women's clothes.

Guys in lingerie is an erotic, super-charged TURN ON. Don't listen to ANY negativity. Enjoy what thrills you. Any one who put you down because of your choices is wrong.

Being bi, I like women to be feminine and men to be masculine. Thus the attractions. A man dressing like a woman is silly as far as I'm concerned. Almost clownish. I don't like clowns I think clowns are Creepy. This is me though and am not putting down others who differ. Whatever Floats your boat as long as there's no harm done.

Like most things on here, it's all a matter of personal taste isn't it, there are as many sexual proclivities as there there are people. I have been known to cross-dress, not habitually or all the time, but whenever the mood strikes, but I do it mostly to please myself and a little bit to please a partner if they enjoy it, I have a strongly feminine edge to my nature and physique though so it is perhaps easier for me than others. When I do it I am not being a woman though, just expressing my feminine side, the 'queenie' demeanor of some dressers I find a turn-off, but yes I do find dressing attractive in others if carried off well, it's probably akin to a bit of theatre or roleplay. Incidentally, I joined this site a while back and have just recently returned... and yes it has changed, there is an awful lot more intolerance displayed on here than there used to be, that is probably true of the internet in general so it is just reflected here; but having a thought for what we say and how it might affect others might go some way to easing the problem. To those who couldn't care less.. well do they deserve any further thought?

"Walk a mile in my shoes" Elvis

I must say that in my limited experience with this sort of thing , it doesn't do a thing for me , but it doesn't turn me off either . It seems to add to their (the one wearing it) pleasure and since that is my goal , I say whatever floats your boat is fine with me . I do have limits of course . For me they are generally ; no pain , no force and no scat play . Oh , and your not putting anything bigger than your dick in my ass !!

I encourage you to do whatever is good for you, but to me personally it is a turnoff.

Depending on who is wearing I think it could be very hot.

For me, major turn off.

I figure as long as no one is getting hurt, people should enjoy sexy time any way they see fit.

each there own, I have jerked off in panties a few times, not really for me.

I love a man with a big hardon and earing sexy women's panties. It is big turn on for me.

As you might guess from my forum ID, I have the 'nylon gene', and enjoy seeing and touching skin that's covered with it. I love to see women in nylons, hose & lingerie more than just about anything. But as I have come to embrace my bisexuality, I also enjoy seeing a nice hard cock in panties and hose nearly as much as I enjoy wearing them, myself. One caveat is that I'm far less attracted to the sight of a male's hairy legs beneath the hose. I think that if you wear nylon, you should shave.

I am decidedly masculine in all outward appearances and mannerisms, but there is a feminine side to my libido. I've had the pleasure of bisexual contact while wearing lingerie both with men who were also wearing pantyhose, and with men who have not, while I was wearing them. Although these experiences are limited in number, they were very memorable and are among my favorite sexual memories.

It seems that those of us who enjoy this are among the least-tolerated and least-understood people in just about any community, and it can be pretty lonely. Not many men or women empathize with or are interested in guys who like to wear lingerie.

NO...just doesn't work for me. Each to their own.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fuck Me 2.jpg 
Views:	641 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	23976Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skin Tone G 1.jpg 
Views:	640 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	23977
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crossdress with new boots 2 001.jpg 
Views:	641 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	23978
    I quite enjoy it, and enjoy it on other hairless men too!

I'm not into fems or CDs generally, but there are those that I've seen, who've made my turn once or twice. That being said, I wouldn't even attempt to assume that I know what percentage of males here, or in general are turned off by men in frilly things

hugh turn on I love it if the guy has a nice tight body hosiery panties all good love a surprise In panties caressing legs and ass while sucking cock is super exciting to me

I enjoy it in the right context. Trans, with a hot body is a huge turn on - best of both sexes I guess, and somewhere down to simple cross dressing if done 'right' is a lot of fun to look at. That, as other's have said, excludes the most masculine men, hairy legs, larger bellies, beards, etc.

I have only put on a couple things from the wife's closet, usually for just a try. It will feel nice, but I know I don't have the body I would like to see in those things, so I don't really push it. Once she handed me a pair of her boy shorts before we went out to a Ren Fest for the day. I felt fun, and the fact I saw a long term bi friend along the way made me want to share the secret with him. I got a thrill each time I went to the bathroom and reminded myself.... Last fall my wife bought me a kilt to wear on some of the celtic holidays.... now I am thinking what I might (or might not) wear underneath

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    To me it brings memories of The Stepford Wives. This is frightening to me.
    Why Mr. Void darlin' - whatever do you mean? (bats eyelashes - in best South'rn drawl..) "Kin you pass me somma'those pink suugar packets?"
    Hehe - but seriously - as you can see there really is someone for everyone. For all of the trolls I am glad I found this site because it got me to stop thinking of sexuality as black and white and started me understanding that there is a whole continuum of thought and desire..as long as you aren't hurting yourself or others I am not going to be the one to say no, stop doing that. The universal truth seems to be that things in moderation are okay, things taken to excess can be harmful. Far as long as I can see in history there have always been people who are interested in wearing clothing of the opposite sex. Some cultures even allow for a "third" gender or allow an individual to cross over gender lines without stigma (for those who actually identify as the opposite gender).. Social acceptance has waxed and waned over time .. I especially like one Native American quote I heard, "We don’t waste people, the way white society does. Every person has their gift.” …

To each his own and I would NEVER look down on anyone for what they prefer. Personally I wouldn't say it's a turn-off but it does not interest me. I prefer womanly women and manly men.

Too each his own, but it I am not interested in a guy, if that is his thing. If I don't know, I guess it doesn't matter, just don't tell me. ;-)