Register

View Poll Results: Men who are bottoms: Do you like the feeling of cum dripping out of your ass?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love feeling it!

88 59.06%
  • No I am not into this.

3 2.01%
  • I have never bottomed and do not want to.

8 5.37%
  • I crave a man's cum up my ass but so far it hasn't happened.

50 33.56%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Men who are bottoms: Do you like the feeling of cum dripping out of your ass?

Love feeling cum leaking out
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Re: Men who are bottoms: Do you like the feeling of cum dripping out of your ass?

I've had it run down my leg a time or two. It's a really special feeling for me, and I really like it.

I prefer to hold it in, and never poop it out. It seems disrespectful to daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    it does? Looks like a big mess to me.

I think I would like that feeling. I think it would make me feel how a woman feels.

love cun leaking out of my ass
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Yes I like it, means I have made my man happy.

In a word.........YES! It is a great feeling having his cum slowly drain out of my asshole!

I love it! Its such a sexy feeling. I love to feel my lovers cum seeping out of my ass. I try to keep it inside as long as I can, its so exciting!!

I have had lots of cum shot up the ol bum and I never get tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post

Men who are bottoms: Do you like the feeling of cum dripping out of your ass?
    Oh fuck YES ! ! ! I used to do this all the time back before AIDS invaded the United States ! ! ! After a night of fucking with my buddy, I would go to work the next day and when I would take a piss break, I would go in to a stall, let my pants drop down to my ankles, then sit down and let some of my buddy's cum leak out of my asshole on to my hand, and then jackoff until I shot a big load of cum....WOW ! ! Great memories ! !
    I would not take a chance on getting fucked without a condom nowdays.....

i love cum dripping out of my ass