Register

View Poll Results: Where do you like to have a man squirt his cum when he's ready to cum during sex?

Voters
226. You may not vote on this poll
  • Up my ass or pussy.

41 18.14%
  • In my mouth

126 55.75%
  • On my face

11 4.87%
  • All over my face!

13 5.75%
  • On my chest or on my tits.

11 4.87%
  • I'm not into having men cum on me but if others are that's cool.

2 0.88%
  • I'm not sure I've never had this happen.

1 0.44%
  • I have never had it happen but would love to swallow cum or take it up my ass or pussy.

21 9.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where do you like to have a man squirt his cum when he's ready to cum during sex?

Ladies and guys: Where do you like to have a man squirt his cum when he's ready to cum during sex?

Re: Where do you like to have a man squirt his cum when he's ready to cum during sex?

In my mouth. The whole point of giving a guy oral sex is to get a mouthful of his cum.

Re: Where do you like to have a man squirt his cum when he's ready to cum during sex?

Have you ever wondered what an average penis size is? Or how to increase the size of your penis guaranteed? Techniques to assist in getting rid of penile dysfunction or to increase the length and width or your penis. At you will find the ultimate guide in penis Jelqing Guide pumps, penis extension, jelqing, stretching the penis with weights. Look no further with guaranteed results that will amaze you and your partner. Increase both you and your partner’s sexual satisfaction and your self-esteem and confidence.
    There is nothing worse or more sole destroying that not being able to satisfy your partner sexually. A sexually satisfied partner is more willing to go that extra mile to fulfil your intimate desires as well as making you more confident. Don’t let the fact that you now have a smaller penis deter you. With these proven methods you can increase the size and girth of your cock satisfying the most sexually demanding of partners. Open up a whole new world to sexual satisfaction for both you and your lover.

ANY DAM PLACE HE WANTS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picardssdd.jpg 
Views:	468 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	36032

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post

Yes you're describing your herpes and HPV (genital warts) that you suffer from.

i like it in the ass

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post

Ladies and guys: Where do you like to have a man squirt his cum when he's ready to cum during sex?
    …In my mouth…

Quote Originally Posted by silkyheels View Post
    ANY DAM PLACE HE WANTS
    Even up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post

…Pole…I just love your posts…you’re like howard stern…no one know what the hell you’re going to say next…you keep this site interesting…keep up the good work……some of those people who were making a big thing about putting you on ‘ignore’ are still commenting about your posts…does that mean they didn’t put you on ‘ignore?’…

Its a tie between my ass or mouth. If I'm really into the guy, and really liked sucking his cock, I'll tell him to put it in my mouth when he's about to cum from fucking me, then I'll deepthroat it and swallow.
    I also like it when he cums in between my ass, but on top of the hole. I won't wipe it off my ass if I'm really into him, and will drive home with his cum still on me.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …Pole…I just love your posts…you’re like howard stern…no one know what the hell you’re going to say next…you keep this site interesting…keep up the good work……some of those people who were making a big thing about putting you on ‘ignore’ are still commenting about your posts…does that mean they didn’t put you on ‘ignore?’…
    Thanks. I suspect that my detractors secretly love my posts and jerk off to them.

Quote Originally Posted by ohbimale View Post
    In my mouth. The whole point of giving a guy oral sex is to get a mouthful of his cum.
    What about your ass?

As much as I love having his cock in my ass and hate having it taken out, I like him to be in my mouth when he finally cums. For me, there is no taste like the taste of cum and I feel it has been wasted if not eaten. Please, please please cum in my mouth.

In my mouth, I like the taste of cum. Plus I like to keep sucking and milk all the cum out that I can.

In me, not on me. All the way in me.

All over but inmy mouth is the best. Love to deepthroat him right after he shoots his load.

pull out of my ass and fill my mouth with cum all day long

I just love the feelings of a man cumming in my mouth and all the sensations just before the cock explodes wow I love this so much

As much as I love sucking cock and swallowing a nice load I much prefer to have a guy give me his load in my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    How are you Charles?

I like to have him cum in my ass. When he pulls it out, I like to get that last drop of cum and lick it from the tip of his cock and suck him until he's hard again so he can fuck me all over again.
    At least that's how it went the one time I had a guy fuck me.

In my mouth and over my gums.
    Watch out stomach, here it cums. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post

in my mouth, on my face, on my chest, on my cock, these all work just fine for me, but my preference is in my mouth.

I like to suck cock while kneeling in front of my partner and pull away just as he begins to orgasm, letting him cum on my neck and chest. I also thoroughly enjoy frottage (cock-to-cock play), especially when it ends with the other guy spewing his semen all over my belly, cock and balls.
    Last edited by Sundazzled; Jan 9, 2020 at 8:41 PM.

This one depends on clean up for me but I do like it shot down my throat.... the pumping action a cock makes as it spills reward into your throat ... nothing better..

I see no option for “on my cock and balls,” so...no vote here.