Register

View Poll Results: If you were in a library and a man passed you a note asking for sex what would youdo

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would go to the men's room and have sex with him!

52 34.21%
  • I have done this and went into the men's room to get quick anon sex!

5 3.29%
  • I have never done this but would love to!

69 45.39%
  • I have never done this and do not want to

26 17.11%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you were in a library and a man passed you a note asking for sex what would you do

If you were in a library reading a book or working on a computer and a man passed you a note asking for sex and to meet him in the men's room what would you do? Or if this happened to you what did you do?
    Last edited by pole_smoker; May 26, 2015 at 10:08 PM.

Re: If you were in a library and a man passed you a note asking for sex what would yo

Depends on the guy.

Re: If you were in a library and a man passed you a note asking for sex what would yo

Quote Originally Posted by tristancir View Post
    Depends on the guy.
    ditto

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post

If you were in a library reading a book or working on a computer and a man passed you a note asking for sex and to meet him in the men's room what would you do? Or if this happened to you what did you do?
    …I would follow him to the men’s room & suck his dick…

Hey Australianxvideo....take your spamming ass elsewhere.

i have before guy i knew but did not know he was bi was at the library and he passed me a note said meet me in bathroom for a blowjob if you want it so i went in and he gave me one later on went to his house to do more

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    i have before guy i knew but did not know he was bi was at the library and he passed me a note said meet me in bathroom for a blowjob if you want it so i went in and he gave me one later on went to his house to do more
    Did you get fucked up the ass at his house? In the library bathroom were you worried people would come in to use the bathroom and you would get caught and arrested?

Quote Originally Posted by tristancir View Post
    Depends on the guy.
    OK hypothetically let's say he's your "type" or you find him attractive?

no was not anyone there but me and him at the time went to his house and i fucked him in the ass and he fucked me in the ass

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    no was not anyone there but me and him at the time went to his house and i fucked him in the ass and he fucked me in the ass
    Did cum drip out of both of your asses?

yeah it did dripped cum clean down to my ankles

I would want to.

Pass the note back to him with a smile immediately after writing on it the reply; "MEET ME IN THE MEN's ROOM- NOWwww !"

Gets me SOoooo fukkin HOTTTT !

Quote Originally Posted by backdoorbaby View Post
    Gets me SOoooo fukkin HOTTTT !
    What else gets you hot and bothered?

Yes! I would grin after reading the note and follow him into the men's room. But, only if I get aroused and my jaw drops a little after looking at him.

Hell yeah I would if a guy did that to me would love to do it in public

Quote Originally Posted by mudbogger69 View Post
    Hell yeah I would if a guy did that to me would love to do it in public
    Would you be brazen enough to do it in between the shelves of the public library?
    Last edited by pole_smoker; May 31, 2015 at 1:45 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picard wtf.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	36131 Jesus it never stops.

Quote Originally Posted by DownBoy View Post
    Yes! I would grin after reading the note and follow him into the men's room. But, only if I get aroused and my jaw drops a little after looking at him.
    What would you do if he grabbed his crotch and had a large bulge?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pole7.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	36726

If he was a hottie and we chatted and had a little chemistry and was a dom I would take it.Who wouldn't Nothing ventured nothing gained.That is how relationships are built.If you do not ask you do not get!

Quote Originally Posted by sisboy View Post
    If he was a hottie and we chatted and had a little chemistry and was a dom I would take it.Who wouldn't Nothing ventured nothing gained.That is how relationships are built.If you do not ask you do not get!
    LMAO since when is hooking up with a random stranger a 'relationship'?

Hooking up with a random stranger seems 2 me 2 b a relationship..have had goodly number of such relationships in me life.. mita been brief, some lasting but an hour or 2.. 1ce or twice even less, but I consider them relationships... how u or I relate 2 a person we sit beside on a park bench may be considered a relationship of sorts.. or deal with a shopkeeper but once for 1 minute or less... not every relationship is sexual, or emotional, and many, even (aguably) most, are extremely brief...

LMAO ur arse...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Hooking up with a random stranger seems 2 me 2 b a relationship..have had goodly number of such relationships in me life.. mita been brief, some lasting but an hour or 2.. 1ce or twice even less, but I consider them relationships... how u or I relate 2 a person we sit beside on a park bench may be considered a relationship of sorts.. or deal with a shopkeeper but once for 1 minute or less... not every relationship is sexual, or emotional, and many, even (aguably) most, are extremely brief...

LMAO ur arse...
    Hooking up is not an actual relationship or partnership with someone even if you want to pretend it is. But you have posted about how you like to hook up with random women, have female fuck buddies, and have cheated on your 'wife' with random women before so of course you'll be delusional enough to believe that hooking up is really a 'relationship' when anyone with intelligence knows it's not.

I would not be surprised if you have cheated on your 'wife' again, and just not told her. Or if she has cheated on you with a woman or man and just not told you...as neither of you are actually monogamous or capable of being in a stable monogamous relationship at all, let alone an open relationship or open marriage with anyone or each other.

I have no sympathy or patience for someone who feels the need to cheat on their partner or spouse like you have. If you're that unhappy then communicate it and try to resolve things. Failing that just leave.

If you cheat I relegate you to someone who has morals, and values on the level of barnyard animal.

If you choose to cheat that's your problem and I retain the right to see you as a inconsiderate douchebag. Don't want to be judged? Then keep your tits in your bra, your cunt in your pants, and keep your tongue and fingers out and off of other women's cunts and clits.

You want to treat sex as an animal game and just follow every impulse of your genitals, then you're an animal and sub-human. A fully matured adult can communicate and rectify a situation. If that means enduring some hardship from divorce, break-up, or whatever.. well you made the commitment and so did she, don't blame anyone else but yourself. Cheating is excusing responsibility and you can't justify it. Unless you want to be a barnyard animal in your case.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 25, 2015 at 9:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Hooking up is not an actual relationship or partnership with someone even if you want to pretend it is. But you have posted about how you like to hook up with random women, have female fuck buddies, and have cheated on your 'wife' with random women before so of course you'll be delusional enough to believe that hooking up is really a 'relationship' when anyone with intelligence knows it's not.

I would not be surprised if you have cheated on your 'wife' again, and just not told her. Or if she has cheated on you with a woman or man and just not told you...as neither of you are actually monogamous or capable of being in a stable monogamous relationship at all, let alone an open relationship or open marriage with anyone or each other.

I have no sympathy or patience for someone who feels the need to cheat on their partner or spouse like you have. If you're that unhappy then communicate it and try to resolve things. Failing that just leave.

If you cheat I relegate you to someone who has morals, and values on the level of barnyard animal.

If you choose to cheat that's your problem and I retain the right to see you as a inconsiderate douchebag. Don't want to be judged? Then keep your tits in your bra, your cunt in your pants, and keep your tongue and fingers out and off of other women's cunts and clits.

You want to treat sex as an animal game and just follow every impulse of your genitals, then you're an animal and sub-human. A fully matured adult can communicate and rectify a situation. If that means enduring some hardship from divorce, break-up, or whatever.. well you made the commitment and so did she, don't blame anyone else but yourself. Cheating is excusing responsibility and you can't justify it. Unless you want to be a barnyard animal in your case.
    Ho hum... u do go on. U comprehend nothing... Unhappy? U r funny in an idiotic sort of way... unhappy is the last thing either of us r and our marriage incredibly stable... but u just think of me in ne way u wish... no skin off my nose.
    Last edited by darkeyes; Jun 26, 2015 at 4:26 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Ho hum... u do go on. U comprehend nothing... Unhappy? U r funny in an idiotic sort of way... unhappy is the last thing either of us r and our marriage incredibly stable... but u just think of me in ne way u wish... no skin of my nose.
    That doesn't sound like the attitude and response of a woman who has any morals at all. All of your threads appear as self-justification for your behavior and/or seeking approval of others for it including cheating and forcing your foolish 'wife' into an open relationship since you cheated on her and don't have the ovaries or tits to divorce her.

You're a really bad liar. Your 'marriage' will end in a divorce eventually since one or both of you will cheat like you have before.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 26, 2015 at 4:36 AM.

I have a sense of morality ok.. as does my wife. They may not match ur extremely high standards of modern puritanism but they are ours and at least as valid and considerate 2 others as most other people.

Pole evidently you have never did any swingers things in your life.We have been swinging for over 30 years and have met and kept some good friends from it over the years.Sadly we have met some flaming assholes too just like anything in life!So can you start a relationship by hooking up Hell Yeah!!