Register

View Poll Results: Do you like having your mouth skullfucked, shared by men, and taking their loads?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fuck yes! I love to have this done during oral sex!

35 46.67%
  • It's never happened but I would love for it to happen!

26 34.67%
  • I am not into this and have never done it.

14 18.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you like having your mouth skullfucked, shared by men, and taking their loads?

Ladies and guys: Do you like having your mouth skullfucked, shared by men, and taking their loads?

Re: Do you like having your mouth skullfucked, shared by men, and taking their loads?

Re: Do you like having your mouth skullfucked, shared by men, and taking their loads?

have done it once with 2 guys to see what it was like proably wont do it again

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    Why not?

anymore i just do sex one on one and yes the other day let this young guy i met give me a skullfucking and i took his cum

anymore i just do sex one on one and yes the other day let this young guy i met give me a skullfucking and i took his cum
    Did he fuck you up the ass as well?

yes he did fuck my ass he was 7 inchs uncut kinda thick

yes he did fuck my ass he was 7 inchs uncut kinda thick
    Did he shoot his cum in your ass? Could you feel his foreskin gliding back and forth over his thick cock head while he fucked your ass?

yes i did

yes i did
    How did you meet that man? Online? Or in public?

met him through a friend of mine

Absolutely yes.

Sweet mother of fuck, please stop this useless shit Pole_smoker. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picard wtf.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	36132

That is my favorite way to suck cock, the more the better!

I agree the best way to suck cock is the more the longer the thicker the shorter the better. Once I get started I just want more and more of that hard cock between my lips and my cheeks.

…sounds like an interesting story…tell us about it…don’t skip the details…

I do. I love it when a guy holds my head and fucks my mouth like a pussy. And that typically leads to something else I love. A hot load pumped into my mouth which I will savor then swallow. Love a good skullfucking.

Quote Originally Posted by 6mike1 View Post
    I do. I love it when a guy holds my head and fucks my mouth like a pussy. And that typically leads to something else I love. A hot load pumped into my mouth which I will savor then swallow. Love a good skullfucking.
    Do you take a man's cum up your ass too?

met this young guy at my friends house took him to the bedroom both got naked and i sucked his 7 inch thick uncut dick after a few minutes i let him throath fuck me i have learned how to deep throath a guy and he like it he lasted 10 mimutes or so i dont usually take cum but i took his later on i let him fuck me in the ass

met this young guy at my friends house took him to the bedroom both got naked and i sucked his 7 inch thick uncut dick after a few minutes i let him throath fuck me i have learned how to deep throath a guy and he like it he lasted 10 mimutes or so i dont usually take cum but i took his later on i let him fuck me in the ass
    IS that that guy that's not cut who you had fuck you in the ass until his cum dripped out of your ass?

yes it was and last night i let him skullfuck me and fuck my ass again

Quote Originally Posted by apantysnatcher View Post
    I agree the best way to suck cock is the more the longer the thicker the shorter the better. Once I get started I just want more and more of that hard cock between my lips and my cheeks.
    What happens if multiple men want to fuck your ass?

Do it again but with more men, and let them fuck your ass and mouth at the same time.

Why do you only do 1 on 1 sex now, I thought you love 3 ways and gang bangs?

Once you learn how to deep throat a cock it is not too bad.Actually it is a turn on if you have talented guys that know what they are doing.If they are skullfucking you and do not know what they are doing it is not as much fun.The talent is knowing when to pull out just enough to let you savor and swallow their precious loads.I have done three at once who were average size and my throat was sore for two days but well worth it.That was the only time I have been lucky enough to have had more than one.Would definitely do again without hesitation.