Register

Thread: heaven is...

heaven is...

Heaven is where the police are British, the engineers are German, the lovers are Italian, the cooks are French, and it's all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the cooks are British, the engineers are French, the lovers are Swiss, and it's all organized by the Italians.

Re: heaven is...

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    Heaven is where the police are British, the engineers are German, the lovers are Italian, the cooks are French, and it's all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the cooks are British, the engineers are French, the lovers are Swiss, and it's all organized by the Italians.
    LMAO! Too funny!!!

That was funny. I have been to Switzerland and Germany and definitely the first part is valid about the virtues in those countries.
    JEM

.... nower that has British polis... Chas best find sumwer else for heaven 2 find its fuzz for ours is owt but heavenly.. and as for luffers.. will take the French over Italians if only cos I have had far more experience of them... spesh the women... however the top 3 gels wer all Scottish and top 3 guys wer Scots, English and Dutch (in that order)... dunno wer that leaves ur heaven, Chas... tho the best luffer of all gave me hell for some months (outside of the sex) and she was born in same city as me... Best cooks? French by a mile... but British cooks arent so bad and r getting better.. me mum is a brill cook and gran wos... her stovies wer 2 die for and no1 eva did clootie dumpling like her... and Kate, my wife and partner is, I think, as gud as (and serpently more varied than) mum or gran... mayb 1ce Brit cooks wer awful but it's a thing of the past, sweetums... o.. and wile I memba... me own cooking isnt gr8 but is getting better... I do howeva make brill soups even if I do say so mesel....

..and me last lickle frown... not many peeps in this luffly ole city of mine have a ver high opinion of German engineers... not since the day German engineers started to work on the new (now completed tho less than half the size of the original proposal (yep u guessed wy...)) tram system...
    Last edited by darkeyes; May 23, 2015 at 1:01 PM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.